Bill Clinton's sex life was for public record but not Mitt's tax returns!

Why? so you can sit there and bitch how he is too successful and "rich" to be president?

Really so losers should be president... People who fail at everything in life should be president?

No, we can't possibly have a successful individual be our president now can we??

Progressives would rather have an illiterate homeless guy be our next president than Romney....

And progressives are dumb enough to actually believe Obamafuck is going to win??? after he has attacked everyone except for the gay illegal alien homeless person preaching the Q'uran on the street corner??

Maybe we need to know if his "success" came about 100% legally?

actually, that's not really any of your business. It's between law enforcement and him. All you have to 'prove' Romney did something illegal, is his refusal to release tax returns he is not legally obligated to release. By that libtard logic, 99.999% of the country is guilty of whatever you think Romney is guilty of.

Great!

That's a good precedent for a man who wants to be Prez to set isn't it?

What happens two, three, four years from now when the next Watergate type scandal crops up in the Romney white house?

"Romney-under investigation-refuses to release documents/cooperate with investigators!"

And you would wish this on your country?

What kind of American ARE you anyway?

actually, that's not really any of your business. It's between law enforcement and him. All you have to 'prove' Romney did something illegal, is his refusal to release tax returns he is not legally obligated to release. By that libtard logic, 99.999% of the country is guilty of whatever you think Romney is guilty of.

Great!

What happens two, three, four years from now when the next Watergate type scandal crops up in the Romney white house?

"Romney-under investigation-refuses to release documents/cooperate with investigators!"

If he is under investigation by the proper authorities, he would have to release documents. Currently, that is not the case, so he has to release squat.

Great!

If he is under investigation by the proper authorities, he would have to release documents. Currently, that is not the case, so he has to release squat.

True enough.

I guess he can choose to fight this battle for the next three and a half months.

It will just cost him the election that's all.:clap2:

Great!

True enough.

I guess he can choose to fight this battle for the next three and a half months.

Obama chose to fight an equally silly battle for 3 years. Were you just as upset with him?

I think not.

You dumb piece of shit, Clinton was doing stuff in the White House which could open him up to blackmail.

Since you think Romney needs to release all of his tax records unlike other politicians, what about Obamination's tax records? His college records? etc.

Come on dumbfuck.....

What's this guy hiding I wonder?

Romney slams Obama

I thought RETHUGlicans were all for full disclosure and all that?

Remember Kenn Starr and his circus of an "independent council?"

We learned then that NOTHING is truly off limits in politics even though most of us would kinda prefer that they were!

Come on Mittens.....

Time to come clean you CROOK!!!!

What's this guy hiding I wonder?

Romney slams Obama

I thought RETHUGlicans were all for full disclosure and all that?

Remember Kenn Starr and his circus of an "independent council?"

We learned then that NOTHING is truly off limits in politics even though most of us would kinda prefer that they were!

Come on Mittens.....

Time to come clean you CROOK!!!!

Bill Clinton was president, Mitt Romney is a private citizen. Besides......Romney has released his tax paperwork and has paid every single bit of money he owes. Now stop spreading lies.

Great!

True enough.

What battle? A bunch of horse shit being parroted by borderline retards?

Whatever.

All this hatred towards Mitt Romney... Come on... Where's the Love?????[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIajeW6xPnI&feature=player_embedded]Political Payoffs And Middle Class Layoffs - YouTube[/ame]

True enough.

What battle? A bunch of horse shit being parroted by borderline retards?

Whatever.

I have a question yet to be answered...in another thread...and have gotten answers from known retards...

And why NOW? Why is this a question when it wasn't back in '07/'08 when he was running?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5629162-post1.html

Great!

Are you nuts? Should Obama prove that all his money has come about legally, like the house deal? Obama to coke, should we go back and see what other illegal activity he was in?

In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty, are you wanting to set a new standard for all Presidential hopefuls?

Forum List

Back