Bill Clinton's great regret: race disparity in the U.S.

Darwins Friend said:
Having money and getting your education purchased isn’t anything original - fathers (Bush41’) have been doing that for decades.

Let me clue you in on that decrepit piece of crap that he flew: It couldn’t get out of its own way and a Korean era MIG could’ve blown it from the sky without breaking a sweat! This asshole allowed himself to be pulled from the flight roster for not showing up! An idiot flying a straight-line crate.

You pathetic people simply don’t want to admit that you simply made a mistake - twice - in electing this roach.

I am a registered conservative American Independent...and I voted twice for GW...only because of the choices at hand...no way would I support the Gore...a Sp4 VN vet who held a postion as a writer for "Stars and Stripes" and received this postion courtesy of Daddy! the second election... no way would I support the phoney hero Lt.Kerry...self inflicted war wounds and a bronze star for shooting a fleeing 17yr old VC(?) in the back!( He only went to Nam to add to his portfolio for a political career-then stabbed the rest of us in the back!)) If I had another choice of another real conservative then I would have voted for him/her! As far as I am concerned both parties of today are one and the same! :bangheads

Darwins Friend said:
As the Navy rejected the thing - my comment was more to point out the fact that his piloting wasn’t any more heroic than bringing a soap-box racer to a NASCAR race on Sunday - and he couldn’t even finish his duty - at that.

But thanks for recognizing my rank anyway.

Nobody has said that his piloting was heroic. I was just asserting that it takes more than average intelligence to pass flight school.

onthefence said:
Nobody has said that his piloting was heroic. I was just asserting that it takes more than average intelligence to pass flight school.

Face it..you are wrong and Darwin is right.

That is the only thing he understands.

Darwins Friend said:
:kiss2: (Landru)

You want to make out with Landru?

320x240.jpg

Darwins Friend said:
As the Navy rejected the thing - my comment was more to point out the fact that his piloting wasn’t any more heroic than bringing a soap-box racer to a NASCAR race on Sunday - and he couldn’t even finish his duty - at that.

But thanks for recognizing my rank anyway.

The Navy rejected the thing because it was a piece of crap and just downright dangerous to fly...probably more dangerous for the pilot than anyone else. We can debate Bush's heroism if you like but I suspect it really doesn't matter...at leasst he wasn't hanging around airports waiting to spit on troops returning from VN. As to whether he finished his duty or not, that has been debated to death on this board already so if you want to debate that you will have to find another dance partner.

Recognizing your rank is the right thing to do...you earned it.

I am worried about your senility though...

(You didn't really think you would get off without a parting shot at ya, did ya?)

Darwins Friend said:
Excellent perspective.
I don't know if they are one and the same...I don't think they really are. But is sure can tell that neither one is interested in anything but their own personal power. Public servants my ass!

I am worried about your senility though...

(You didn't really think you would get off without a parting shot at ya, did ya?)

:clap1:

Forum List

Back