Bill Clinton was funneled money from CHINA in 1996, so he should have been impeached...again, right?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Illegal Clinton fundraiser made tape fearing for his life | Daily Mail Online

The video grew out of a controversy in the mid-1990s when evidence surfaced that Chinese officials were pouring hundreds of thousands into then president Bill Clinton's reelection campaign through American straw donors.

Chung, one of the main players in the 'Chinagate' scandal, was accused of giving over $300,000 to the Democratic National Committee on behalf of the head of China's military intelligence agency during Clinton's reelection bid.

Chung cooperated with the Department of Justice during the investigation, and was sentenced to five years of probation for campaign finance violations, bank fraud and tax evasion in 1998.

Most of the meetings were with Hillary Clinton or her staff. During one of these trips, Chung personally handed a $50,000 check to Hillary Clinton's chief of staff Maggie Williams.

Chung even helped arrange for Bill Clinton to meet with the source of the money – a top Chinese military official – at a Los Angeles fundraiser.

After Chung's activities caught the attention of federal authorities, Democrats quickly distanced themselves from the onetime fundraiser.

During Chung's case, DNC officials claimed he misled them and urged the judge to give him a harsh sentence. But the judge declined, and even noted in the sentencing statement that it was 'strange' nobody from the DNC was prosecuted for accepting the illegal funds.
Wow, THOSE DEMOCRATS WILL NOT TOLERATE FINANCIAL OR POLITICAL INFLUENCE FROM OUTSIDE GOVERNMENTS ON AN ELECTION! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S UNFOUNDED!!!!!

Ah, the god old days. John Huang, Charlie Trie, Loral Aerospace. The press all outraged an up in arms that Clinton would sell ballistic missile secrets to the Chinese for campaign loot.

Oh, wait.

The liberal press didn't cover it, I only heard of it from other sources.

Of course they didn't report on it...Bill had a (D) after his name.

CORRUPT CLINTONS AND CORRUPT MEDIA.

Millions in CASH from CHINESE MILITARY OFFICIALS.

I guess we know why all of our manufacturing moved to China.

except it is not "ours", it was privately owned companies..

So, the "But Obama..." response was not good enough now the far right loons are evoking Bill to cover for the disaster that is the Trump Admin so far.

As the wise philosopher once said "you gotta put your behind in your past".

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, the "But Obama..." response was not good enough now the far right loons are evoking Bill to cover for the disaster that is the Trump Admin so far.

As the wise philosopher once said "you gotta put your behind in your past".

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Point being the very selective media focus of attention. That and all the moonbats have right now is grossly stretched inference and innuendo, when there was a verifiable money trail back in 1996.

A privately owned company selling secret missile technologies to the Chinese all by themselves, with no OK from or benefit derived by any government source at all.

Wanna buy a bridge?

A privately owned company selling secret missile technologies to the Chinese all by themselves, with no OK from or benefit derived by any government source at all.

Wanna buy a bridge?
No, but I will take the river off your hands..

Dems hate foreign interference of elections so much that Obama did it to Israel having his staff member help the campaign running against Netanyahu who Obama openly despised. Nice job by the news media to avoid bringing that up as fair & balanced news.

At what point will rightwingers be able to understand that DNC is not a person with last name Clinton?

Bill Clinton ... 1996

BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and RW's constantly yap about butthurt ... hell,they're BUTT DEAD.

matches their brain )))

images

Seems Legit

Those posting on this site never wavered defending this human garbage. Through all the strange deaths, corruption, lies, spinning.............you name it, they came up with "an answer". Even this video was "no big deal".

Ladies and Gentlemen.........I give you "The Commander" in chief.

This isn't a fucking RUMOR.....this guy went to JAIL for funneling MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM THE CHINESE.

The DNC claimed to have NO KNOWLEDGE they were getting MILLIONS from CHINA.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T. :420::420::420:

Illegal Clinton fundraiser made tape fearing for his life | Daily Mail Online

The video grew out of a controversy in the mid-1990s when evidence surfaced that Chinese officials were pouring hundreds of thousands into then president Bill Clinton's reelection campaign through American straw donors.

Chung, one of the main players in the 'Chinagate' scandal, was accused of giving over $300,000 to the Democratic National Committee on behalf of the head of China's military intelligence agency during Clinton's reelection bid.

Chung cooperated with the Department of Justice during the investigation, and was sentenced to five years of probation for campaign finance violations, bank fraud and tax evasion in 1998.

Most of the meetings were with Hillary Clinton or her staff. During one of these trips, Chung personally handed a $50,000 check to Hillary Clinton's chief of staff Maggie Williams.

Chung even helped arrange for Bill Clinton to meet with the source of the money – a top Chinese military official – at a Los Angeles fundraiser.

After Chung's activities caught the attention of federal authorities, Democrats quickly distanced themselves from the onetime fundraiser.

During Chung's case, DNC officials claimed he misled them and urged the judge to give him a harsh sentence. But the judge declined, and even noted in the sentencing statement that it was 'strange' nobody from the DNC was prosecuted for accepting the illegal funds.
Wow, THOSE DEMOCRATS WILL NOT TOLERATE FINANCIAL OR POLITICAL INFLUENCE FROM OUTSIDE GOVERNMENTS ON AN ELECTION! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S UNFOUNDED!!!!!
Thank you!!! I told an old hard-line democrat that the Monica and Bill bj lying story was bs and was not the real reason Clinton was impeached. It merely made for a convenient excuse for it would not stain the Dems beyond repair and give up classified intel in ongoing investigations.

I hope that something will be learned by this unfortunate stain on the country as a whole. Their lies and the propaganda actually led a whole generation of young people to believe that a bj isn't really sex.

Those posting on this site never wavered defending this human garbage. Through all the strange deaths, corruption, lies, spinning.............you name it, they came up with "an answer". Even this video was "no big deal".

Ladies and Gentlemen.........I give you "The Commander" in chief.

idiot, she was sick and had pneumonia, has been doing just fine since. So "no big deal" was exactly right.

Forum List

Back