Bill Clinton to replace Kofi Annan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ScreamingEagle, Nov 19, 2004.

1. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    OMG, not him again! This briefly came up on Fox news this evening. Now that Kofi is probably going to get canned because of the oil-for-food scandal, Clinton is being touted as a potential replacement. I believe Clinton has been angling for this for quite awhile now.

He might be effective in some ways since so many around the world seem to like him. Could Bubba be any worse than Kofi Annan? What do you think would be the ramifications?

2. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    I'm against it. One, it will foretell the end of the world. Two, it will give libs a chance to legitimize the U.N. in the eyes of american citizens by saying "Hey, our guys the leader, how could we get screwed?"

3. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    And how apropos it would be - the de facto head of a party for whom the words "global test" make perfect sense - so contemptuous are they of the 'archaic" concept of national (that is, American) sovereignty. With Soros' billions behind him, who knows? Soros' ethics, and love for American ideals, are a matter of public record; for those who don't know, he has neither.

Oh-eight, schmo-eight - there are bigger fish to fry. Besides, there's always the danger that the pigheaded Neanderthal American electorate will presume to dictate it's own affairs, despite the best efforts of the Old Media, Hollywood, and the Clintonista judiciary. Screw 'em - there's a way around anything!

The possibilities here are mind-boggling, aren't they? The truly rabid liberals who haven't jumped off bridges by January will certainly have been energized by this election. Maybe Soros didn't throw away $50 million after all. Maybe it was seed money.

4. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Can you imagine Bill as head of the U.N. and Hillary as prez of the United States? The prince of the air is beautiful and tells the sweetest lies.

5. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

It could happen easily enough; Hillary running, Bill "monitoring" the elections - piece of cake, man!

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    People who cross Bill & Hillary don't have their offices broken into and their signs taken away....

7. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    People that cross Bill and Hillary end up DEAD! (ever watch the Clinton Chronicles?)

8. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

When the Clintons got caught trying to make off with the White house silverware, furnishings, and God knows what else, I got to kidding around with a buddy of mine. I said, "Look - Ma and Pa Kettle leave the White House!" But, he brought me up short with his answer - "You mean Ma and Pa BARKER!"

How right he was.

9. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

I wonder when the Old Media will get around to it.

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,202
    We better hope this never happen. because if it does you know he will try to consolidate the power of the UN for himself and to take away our freedoms. And if Hillary by some chance ends up President we will have some major problems.