Bill Clinton to campaign for Tom Barrett

And willy was evil for Veterans.

or did you forget?

Please explain how Willy was "evil for Veterans"... You might also contrast that with Bush...

The down size.

He put honorable men and women out, illegally, and you and the rest of the left, never gave a fuck.

Bush went to war after we were attached, billy got us killed in Somali.

counter w/o lies, if you can

Please explain how it was "illegally"...

Bush, and his daddy, both made shit up to attack Iraq.

What did Iraq have to do with 9/11?

Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Slick Willie is coming here? Sweet! That will really energize Republican voters!

I guess Barrett needs all the help he can get. I'm sure he's hoping this last ditch effort by Clinton will save the day. It's one thing when people stump for candidates early on, but this reeks of desperation. We know the recent polls showing Walker has a healthy lead prompted this emergency visit from Slick Willy.

LoLing at the toothless RW meme about "desperation." What's desperate is the fact that Scotty Boy is spending MILLIONS of dollas trying to fend off a nobody like Barrett and barely ahead and actually behind in some post. I'm talking at LEAST 2 to 1 outspending. What a thing to be proud of huh?

You people need to face up to the facts and the hard truth, the good people of Wisconsin are totally and completely FED-UP with that reprehensible, degenerate and criminal Scott Walker. They want his RW A$$ OUTTA there!!!

With Bill Clinton's help, that should be the shot in the arm needed to push no-name Barrett over the hill and put the final nail in Scotty Boy's coffin.

So keep touting the toothless meme about "desperation" it really makes you look....desperate.

:lol:
lol

Please explain how Willy was "evil for Veterans"... You might also contrast that with Bush...

The down size.

He put honorable men and women out, illegally, and you and the rest of the left, never gave a fuck.

He invented new rules and used them to break enlisted CONTRACTS.

Why were we even in Somalia?

oh yeah, so big willy could be the first black Pres.

The down size.

If it was "illegal", why wasn't he prosecuted? You wingnuts spent $50 million taxpayer money to impeach him for lying about a "personal" matter. Were you also wanting a public cornholing?

As for Somalia, why are you leaving President George H.W. Bush out?

Chronology | Ambush in Mogadishu | FRONTLINE | PBS

If it was "illegal", why wasn't he prosecuted? You wingnuts spent $50 million taxpayer money to impeach him for lying about a "personal" matter. Were you also wanting a public cornholing?

As for Somalia, why are you leaving President George H.W. Bush out?

Chronology | Ambush in Mogadishu | FRONTLINE | PBS

Thanks for proving you don't give a fuck about Vets. Just the (D).

what a low life, go cry me a union river

Since the only candidate the dems could come up with was anti-union Barrett, they had to abandon the original reason for recalling Walker. Meanwhile, the Wisc. finances are getting squared away and the union members are still employed and getting along just fine, the kids are still going to school, and Walker looks to be headed for another gubernatorial victory.

Oh, and President Obama has stayed away as he does not want to be connected to yet another failed project.

Walker campaigned on a platform

He got elected

He implemented the platform

Democrats and their Union thugs failed at getting him recalled form implementing the platform he ran on

Oh and unlike every Democrats controlled states, his state no longer has a massive budge deficit

Since the only candidate the dems could come up with was anti-union Barrett, they had to abandon the original reason for recalling Walker. Meanwhile, the Wisc. finances are getting squared away and the union members are still employed and getting along just fine, the kids are still going to school, and Walker looks to be headed for another gubernatorial victory.

Oh, and President Obama has stayed away as he does not want to be connected to yet another failed project.

So true and I'll bet the WI voters will be looking at it that way as well.

Wonder why Bill would waste his time campaigning for a guy that doesn't stand a snow balls chance?? Hell It took the DNC long enough to even find someone willing to run against Walker.

Desperation anyone??

This whole recall thing is totally ridiculous. The people of Wisconsin voted, Walker was elected, the Dems couldn't stand it. So they pitched their hissy fit, ran away from home and made the state spend hundred of thousands of dollars on protests and a bogus election.

Sounds like a bunch of two year olds having a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way. I hope the voters of Wisconsin remember all the money wasted because Dems are sore losers.

So true and I'll bet the WI voters will be looking at it that way as well.

Wonder why Bill would waste his time campaigning for a guy that doesn't stand a snow balls chance?? Hell It took the DNC long enough to even find someone willing to run against Walker.

Desperation anyone??

yep

This whole recall thing is totally ridiculous. The people of Wisconsin voted, Walker was elected, the Dems couldn't stand it. So they pitched their hissy fit, ran away from home and made the state spend hundred of thousands of dollars on protests and a bogus election.

Sounds like a bunch of two year olds having a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way. I hope the voters of Wisconsin remember all the money wasted because Dems are sore losers.

This sure sounds like loser-talk to me.

lol

Slick Willie is coming here? Sweet! That will really energize Republican voters!

I guess Barrett needs all the help he can get. I'm sure he's hoping this last ditch effort by Clinton will save the day. It's one thing when people stump for candidates early on, but this reeks of desperation. We know the recent polls showing Walker has a healthy lead prompted this emergency visit from Slick Willy.

LoLing at the toothless RW meme about "desperation." What's desperate is the fact that Scotty Boy is spending MILLIONS of dollas trying to fend off a nobody like Barrett and barely ahead and actually behind in some post. I'm talking at LEAST 2 to 1 outspending. What a thing to be proud of huh?

You people need to face up to the facts and the hard truth, the good people of Wisconsin are totally and completely FED-UP with that reprehensible, degenerate and criminal Scott Walker. They want his RW A$$ OUTTA there!!!

With Bill Clinton's help, that should be the shot in the arm needed to push no-name Barrett over the hill and put the final nail in Scotty Boy's coffin.

So keep touting the toothless meme about "desperation" it really makes you look....desperate.

lol

The taxpayers of Wisconsin don't want Tom the taxer Barrett. He's provided NO information on how he'd fix Wisconsin's problems. The guy doesn't have a clue.

Governor Walker's plans DO work, and it shows. Schools that implemented Act 10 actually saved money and are hiring teachers.

Deny it all you want, but bringing Slick Willie here IS a desperation move. It will help bring more Republicans to the polls, to vote AGAINST Tom the taxer Barrett. If it's not desperation, why are Dims digging Slick Willie out of mothballs to send him here at the last minute? Sure sounds like desperation.

Apparently, in your eyes, guilty until proven innocent? That's not the way it works.

This sure sounds like loser-talk to me.

lol

Truth hurt?

Walker cut the deficit in record time

The Union wanted to turn WI into a dead state like MI that is dependent on the government for their existence and the people of WI stood up to the Marxist Thugs

The taxpayers of Wisconsin don't want Tom the taxer Barrett. He's provided NO information on how he'd fix Wisconsin's problems. The guy doesn't have a clue.

Governor Walker's plans DO work, and it shows. Schools that implemented Act 10 actually saved money and are hiring teachers.

Deny it all you want, but bringing Slick Willie here IS a desperation move. It will help bring more Republicans to the polls, to vote AGAINST Tom the taxer Barrett. If it's not desperation, why are Dims digging Slick Willie out of mothballs to send him here at the last minute? Sure sounds like desperation.

Apparently, in your eyes, guilty until proven innocent? That's not the way it works.
Don't be so ignorant and/or partisan dread.

If you believe for a second that anyone is STILL undecided at this point in Wisconsin then you're more naive than I pegged you for.

Just as it brings out the Republicans (who are already VERY motivated to vote BTW), by your own account, it will bring out the Democrats. What the Democrats want is a show of support from the DNC, and Bill Clinton brings that in SPADES.

Be honest...do you know, or even think that, anyone is still undecided on that vote in Wisconsin at this point and time?

What people want right now is good public policy that keeps them from going deeper into the poorhouse. I am a public service employee who has happily gone without a pay raise for two years. Better to have stagnant pay than no job at all. Times are tough and getting worse. The Obama economy has us in the hurt locker and it don't look better any time soon.

Clinton has been rambling on about all kinds of shit lately and I think he will do more harm for the dems than good.

Apparently the Conservs do believe there are votes to be influenced. They are outspending the bennett campaign by over 25 to 1. Almost all out of state $ from influence groups. This is a test of the power of spending now allowed by Citizens United.
We are a joke to the rest of the industrialized world. No other country allows corporations and the rich to buy votes.

Does anyone really think Clinton showing up is going to throw the election to the Dems?
Of course not. You have to see it for what it is: a fig leaf for the Dems so they can say to the unions, See we sent a high profile Democrat to campaign in WI and Walker still won. Not our fault you put up a second rate candidate and picked a fight you couldn't win.
It's all about protecting the national party from Wisconsin so they can continue to get money and volunteers for the national elections.

Forum List

Back