Bill Clinton throws Obama under the bus on raising TAXES on the wealthy

Even the story you posted said that he believed what he said when he said it, then came clean when he found out what his administration had done.

Liberals really should buy dictionaries. Saying something wrong that you don't know is wrong when you say it then coming clean when you find out you were wrong is what would be called "truthful." You raise double standards, yet demonstrate how to do it, not that you know what it is. I seriously doubt had the subject been anything besides Republicans and politics you'd have had a hard time understanding actual logic rather then believing liberal crap.

yeah right ! You really believe that? I'm not saying the President knows everything that goes on but trading arms to Iran to keep the hostages until his inauguration...really?

I realize liberals grasp logic like a goldfish grasps algebra, but this doesn't refute my point. I was pointing out the story that was used as evidence didn't support the contention that it was cited to support. It said Reagan learned what his administration did after the speech. You still don't get that, do you? Be honest.

I'm saying I disagree that Reagan came clean. Can't you understand that?

They both lied.

And their lies were much much worse. People got killed.

And no Republican President has ever been impeached. 2 Democratic Presidents have.

And no Democratic President has been appointed by the Supreme Court. 2 Republican Presidents...have.

CUTE SPIN BUT GW WAS NOT APPOINTED.

The only thing that happened is democrats were stopped from cheating.

Pregnant chad anyone?

Bush lost the popular vote.

United States presidential election, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And popular vote RIGHTFULLY does not elect the President... We have the electoral college for the selection of the President.... Which gives our 3 branches of government 3 different ways of being chosen... hence helping with the balance of power

Now shut the fuck up, moron

yeah right ! You really believe that? I'm not saying the President knows everything that goes on but trading arms to Iran to keep the hostages until his inauguration...really?

Given what you said...it would be a done deal about Obama knowing about "Fast and Furious" :eusa_whistle:

If fairness if we presented Obama speaking and said that even though the evidence presented didn't support that he lied, but we said we all know Obama's a liar so it still proves he lied, then truthseeker would agree with that of course. Truth seekers don't accept double standards, you know...

lol you must have me confused with some big Obama supporter.

A. Obama doesn't want tax hikes or spending cuts until after the recovery EITHER. Thanks to Fox and corporate media for screwing THAT up, for contriversy and ratings...
B."The top 5% of Americans by income account for 37% of all consumer outlays. Outlays include consumer spending, interest payments on installment debt and transfer payments."

They also have 80% of the wealth, MORON. "The Hoarding Class"

Just wondering does that include investing, like in making a business and so on?

How about money they spend overseas?

How about how much they are taxed VS someone paying literally no taxes or very very little....

My point is a rich persons income will be divided very differently than a poor persons. I'm not here to defend rich people but something seems very dishonest about your claims that rich horde money. I know a few rich people and your claims just don’t add up.

Last edited:
CUTE SPIN BUT GW WAS NOT APPOINTED.

The only thing that happened is democrats were stopped from cheating.

Pregnant chad anyone?

Bush lost the popular vote.

United States presidential election, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And popular vote RIGHTFULLY does not elect the President... We have the electoral college for the selection of the President.... Which gives our 3 branches of government 3 different ways of being chosen... hence helping with the balance of power

Ya know..when you tell someone to shut the fuck up..you really should be able to back that up with something..anything.

You got nuttin', ham and egger.

Nothing at all.

But aside from you being a little punk..you guys are the ones saying you got the people on your side.

Until you don't. :lol:

Last edited:

Ya know..when you tell someone to shut the fuck up..you really should be able to back that up with something..anything.

Nothing at all.

But aside from you being a little punk..you guys are the ones saying you got the people on your side.

LOLz, so he owns you and you come back with that??

Nothing at all.

Considering you constantly get caught with your misleading, lying, and downright incorrect bullshit... I feel very comfortable with telling you to shut the fuck up, asshole

Hey, OP:

Do you agree with the rest of Clinton's message?

Clinton said:
The Senate will block anything because they're afraid it will work . . . Senator McConnell said his main goal in life is to defeat the President

Clinton said:
The Americans keep giving Congress low ratings, the White House low ratings, they need to take a little ownership here . . . [Americans] should pay attention to what people say, when they run for office they pretty much try to do what they say they want to do.

Hey, OP:

Do you agree with the rest of Clinton's message?

Clinton said:
The Senate will block anything because they're afraid it will work . . . Senator McConnell said his main goal in life is to defeat the President

Clinton said:
The Americans keep giving Congress low ratings, the White House low ratings, they need to take a little ownership here . . . [Americans] should pay attention to what people say, when they run for office they pretty much try to do what they say they want to do.

Your comments are reflecting what Bill Clinton stated THE WEEK BEFORE--that was noted in the article.

What he is stating NOW--is do not raise anyone's taxes--and do NOT increase spending--which is the EXACT opposite of what Barry is campaigning on.

Nothing at all.

Considering you constantly get caught with your misleading, lying, and downright incorrect bullshit... I feel very comfortable with telling you to shut the fuck up, asshole

Considering you sit safely behind a keyboard in someone place unknown..you can do that all you want.

Won't work. But you are welcome to try.

And the fact is..Bush LOST the popular election..and won by some very dodgy legal shennigans.

This wasn't a first for Republicans, either.

You can bray on about how you guys got all this "popular" support..but when push comes to shove..you hang on to a system which is both antiquated, baffling and insures that every once in a while..someone will win without the popular vote.

All in the name of "protecting the minority".

:lol:

Nothing at all.

Considering you sit safely behind a keyboard in someone place unknown..you can do that all you want.

And the fact is..Bush LOST the popular election..and won by some very dodgy legal shennigans.

You can bray on about how you guys got all this "popular" support..but when push comes to shove..you hang on to a system which is both antiquated, baffling and insures that every once in a while..someone will win without the popular vote.

Sallow, are you off your rocker? :cuckoo:
You have disregarded all the facts in favor of the electoral college just to try and justify your stupidity. Epic Fail

Nothing at all.

The Florida vote count has been re-counted several times now--and by liberal sources--and each and every time Gore lost.

So get over it.

You have disregarded all the facts in favor of the electoral college just to try and justify your stupidity. Epic Fail

What "facts"?

The electoral college is ridiculous.

If your state doesn't have the population..it's protected by the Senate.

There's absolutely no reason that 2 fucking branches of government need to protect the minority.

None.

The Florida vote count has been re-counted several times now--and by liberal sources--and each and every time Gore lost.

So get over it.

The Supreme court over rode a Florida court (So much for states rights) and the count itself was dubious.

In any case..the governor of Florida was George W. Bush's brother and the Secretary of State in Florida, who "validated" the first vote was running George W. Bush's campaign in Florida.

Add in Scalia was close friends with Cheney and Scalia's son's law firm was working for Bush.

There's so much stink here it's overwhelming. Any ONE of these things should have kiboshed the whole lousy affair.

What "facts"?

The electoral college is ridiculous.

If your state doesn't have the population..it's protected by the Senate.

There's absolutely no reason that 2 fucking branches of government need to protect the minority.

None.

That's your friggin opinion...period, a stupid one at that.
Fact is that WE DO have and ELECTORAL COLLEGE....get used to it, it's not going anywhere. :razz:
5 states is all it takes to elect a president in the general election with a popular vote.

Nothing at all.

You are living proof that brain cells are lost every day...

You simply either cannot understand how our 3 separate branches have 3 ways of selection and why, or you simply wish to ignore it for a stupid hyper-partisan talking point

And no, the electoral college does not ENSURE that it will happen once in a while... what it ensures is a differing way of selection and that the voices of the states (all of them... you know, those things that make up the country and that actually gave the federal government its power) are heard

Ok Ok lets talk about how the republicans are evil because of the crusades!

I mean really, this is turning into a discussion on the electoral college.......c'mon sallow either your intentionally messing with people or you don't understand the election process.

Oh i didn't read all the posts...I hope this still makes sense, lol.

Forum List

Back