bill clinton, the rapist, wants to use Syrian refugees to turn Detroit into a Sharia no go zone...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....just like we saw in Germany, France, Britain, and Sweden.......putting muslim immigrants from muslim countries with a belief in Sharia law superiority....works out wonderfully.....just ask the muslim rape capital of the world, Sweden....and all the No Go Zones in France......

now bill clinton, the serial rapist....wants to do it to Detroit.......

VIDEO – Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with Syrian Refugees - Breitbart

The main point.....why bring them here at all.......( I know why, the democrats want more votes regardless of the damage to the country) ...... they could be kept in the region at less expense, and still helped with American aid......

theo1.jpg

Actually, I think he has a really good idea

Why yes, it's worked out so well for those who had the idea before Clinton...
Like Merkel. Her own people are trying to assassinate her for having the same idea as Bill.
So what is it about importing terrorism that you think is such a good idea?

If Detroit is abandoned because our trade deals suck and their jobs went elsewhere, what is it that you think these Syrians (70% male) are going to do all day? Is it a good idea for us to have to pay for their rent, food, healthcare? I can't afford my own $5,000 deductible. How many of theirs will I be on the hook for?
No go zones are real estate that is turned over to foreigners to claim as their own. Where our laws are disposed of in favor of Sharia Law. What about honor killings is a good idea? Syria is the hot bed for terrorists. In June we gave them a free ride to the Great Satan at a rate of 100 a day. No vetting required. Did we fly planeloads of Nazis here during WW2? Why not? Then, why now?
What about any of this do you think is a good idea?

Last edited:
Actually, I think he has a really good idea

Why yes, it's worked out so well for those who had the idea before Clinton...
Like Merkel. Her own people are trying to assassinate her for having the same idea as Bill.
So what is it about importing terrorism that you think is such a good idea?

If Detroit is abandoned because our trade deals suck and their jobs went elsewhere, what is it that you think these Syrians (70% male) are going to do all day? Is it a good idea for us to have to pay for their rent, food, healthcare? I can't afford my own $5,000 deductible. How many of theirs will I be on the hook for?
No go zones are real estate that is turned over to foreigners to claim as their own. Where our laws are disposed of in favor of Sharia Law. What is it about honor killings is a good idea? Syria is the hot bed for terrorists. In June we gave them a free ride to the Great Satan at a rate of 100 a day. No vetting required. Did we fly planeloads of Nazis here during WW2? Why not? Then, why now?
What about any of this do you think is a good idea?

Yes....just like we saw in Germany, France, Britain, and Sweden.......putting muslim immigrants from muslim countries with a belief in Sharia law superiority....works out wonderfully.....just ask the muslim rape capital of the world, Sweden....and all the No Go Zones in France......

now bill clinton, the serial rapist....wants to do it to Detroit.......

VIDEO – Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with Syrian Refugees - Breitbart

The clintons, as well as the mostly jewish wealthy people who back them, must really hate blacks to come up with this idea. They don't care about detroit. It's just their way of kicking the blacks when they're down and letting them know their place. Give the job rebuilding detroit to these invasive foreigners and the blacks can stay home and try to survive however they can. As though there's any demand for a rebuilt detroit anyway.

Last edited:
MAKE NO MISTAKE. This has nothing to do with saving poor refugees. This is a UN directive to disperse Islam world wide. The quotas on how many and where they go is set by the UN.
The sane thing, if this was about refugees, would be to create sanctuary areas, secured by a coalition of armed forces over there. No here, Not Germany, Not France.. Not here.

One more UN representative in the White House, and this country won't even be recognizable. And our children and grandchildren will be the losers. Trump is not a globalist. He wants the people in Detroit to build cars again. Let him do it.

Last edited:
You people DO realize that over the course of this whole war on terror, that ZERO attacks have been because of refugees.

All the other attacks were instigated by people that we let into this country on a visa of some type or another, or they were done by lone wolf types who were born here.

You people DO realize that over the course of this whole war on terror, that ZERO attacks have been because of refugees.

All the other attacks were instigated by people that we let into this country on a visa of some type or another, or they were done by lone wolf types who were born here.
Sleepers.

Forum List

Back