Bill Clinton shanking and macking the GOP

He kicked ass like no one on Obama's team has been able to. Maybe Romney should have had Bush make a speech for him.

[Yawn]

Is he finished ?

I fell asleep half way through.....all reactionary.

Not only was his speech and delivery very good--probably the best I've heard him give, but it was very substantive and detailed as to the differences between Obama/dems and Romney/repubs. Spectacular!

I wonder if they track pot usage....it sure sounds like the dems are stoned.

Shanking and macking? Is that what he did to that intern? I can feel the love already.

I wasn't gonna go there....but now that you bring it up....using those two terms along with Bill Clinton is like using the term "blue dress" in a sentence with Monica L.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7K7WfjP7SM]Quincy Jones - The Dude - YouTube[/ame]

Considering how the right wing has been playing up Clinton's work on the economy lately, I can't wait to hear their attacks.

Considering how the right wing has been playing up Clinton's work on the economy lately, I can't wait to hear their attacks.

Clinton get's credit for the work Newt did.

So what ?

His first agenda item in 1993...Gays in the Military.

Real biggie.

1994....got slapped down big time in the elections.

Figured it out and worked with the GOP.

Obama never got that far.....that's why he'll be history come Jan 2013.

You can't wait? How about the dot-com bubble? Enron was selling stock over the internet when Clinton was in office. In a last ditch effort to screw up the economy Bill Clinton pardoned the most notorious corporate pirate in history while he was on the FBI ten most wanted. Rumor has it that Bubba Bill got about million from Marc Rich's wife to build the monument to stupidity in Little Rock.

Forum List

Back