Bill Clinton Serves Up A Big Platter Of Obamaloney

And the shmucks in the crowd bought his BS hook sink and ladder. I swear I thought I saw Monica on all fours down there. Never mind...

Look, don't get me wrong, I voted for Clinton,....

I see you watch a shit load of cable news, because they all say "LOOK." Every damn pundit, commentator, analyst and shit bag talking head says it. Now you're a good little sheep because you say it too. Right on... you're a good little follower and fit right in with everybody else. Screw that crazy individualism.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Warren's Full DNC Speech - Elections 2012 - YouTube

gop-quit-crying9.jpg
Wow. Thanks for posting the link to that bitch's speech as an example of what I mean. The entire Democrat convention so far has been liars and hate-mongerers like her. An they stand on a pedestal and preach others about "values" and "tolerance". These people are classless and shameless.

And the shmucks in the crowd bought his BS hook sink and ladder. I swear I thought I saw Monica on all fours down there. Never mind...

Look, don't get me wrong, I voted for Clinton,....

I see you watch a shit load of cable news, because they all say "LOOK." Every damn pundit, commentator, analyst and shit bag talking head says it. Now you're a good little sheep because you say it too. Right on... you're a good little follower and fit right in with everybody else. Screw that crazy individualism.
Wow, based on one word you were able to conclude all that? Are you some kind of fortune teller or Palm reader? I already told you that I voted for Clintoon, the lowlife who got a BJ in the Oval Ofiice. But it's about what he did for the country and Clintoon was great. He was able to achieve what he did by compromising and governing from the Middle, something Obama has been unable to do because he's a radical ideologue. Unlike you I don't have time to "listen to a lot of cable news" and can think independently and don't have to walk lockstep with any party. This president has been a disaster from top to bottom. What has he achieved really? Other than ordering the hit on Bin Laden and then taking credit for it? He gets a big fat ZERO in my book. Any objective person should not be voting for him.

It depends on who's telling the story. Some will tell you that the policies of Bush senior lay the foundation for Clinton's economic boom. That's not to take credit for Clinton's achievements, just putting things into perspective. Just as George Bush inherited a stock market collapse in 2001, caused by Clinton's economy. But he was able to turn things around.

All that Clinton did last night was prove that the Obama campaign LIED when it kept saying "Yes we can!". Because they sure surely DIDN'T!

Last edited:
Romney wants to make this about jobs. OK. Bill Clinton had as many jobs created in his terms as the GOP had total for the last 50 years. Seems that maybe he knows something about creating jobs.

so then Obama is running on Bill clinton's economy?

Why not? He's already created more private sector jobs in 4 years than Bush did in 8. More to the point, Romney is running on Bush's record.

Romney wants to make this about jobs. OK. Bill Clinton had as many jobs created in his terms as the GOP had total for the last 50 years. Seems that maybe he knows something about creating jobs.

so then Obama is running on Bill clinton's economy?

Why not? He's already created more private sector jobs in 4 years than Bush did in 8. More to the point, Romney is running on Bush's record.

Why are there less people working today then when Obama took office? ....... :eusa_whistle:

Clinton, the man impeached for lying under oath, cheated on his wife, and took credit for an awesome Republican Congress stood before a massive crowd singing praises of Obama. Does anyone actually believe him?

Yea, we all know they've kissed and made up.:cuckoo:

Clinton was found not guilty by the senate.

All the facts presented by Clinton are available. So far the fact checkers haven't found any real bloopers, so yeah, I believe the speech he gave.

I'm here to remind people what a scum bag Clinton is

Clinton handed you & you pathetic party a boot up your ass & you can't stand it .

Tell the truth . :D

I can't stand what Clinton did to our country , his speech won't make a bit of differance in the election.

What is it that you can't stand? Balanced budgets? The Telecommunications act which put the Internet in the public sector? 3.8% unemployment? Welfare to work? Yeah, Clinton really fucked us up.

Clinton, the man impeached for lying under oath, cheated on his wife, and took credit for an awesome Republican Congress stood before a massive crowd singing praises of Obama. Does anyone actually believe him?

Yea, we all know they've kissed and made up.:cuckoo:

Clinton was found not guilty by the senate.

All the facts presented by Clinton are available. So far the fact checkers haven't found any real bloopers, so yeah, I believe the speech he gave.

Not guilty by the Dem Senate?? Are you saying Clinton didn't lie under oath??

How will this go down in History books??

Clinton handed you & you pathetic party a boot up your ass & you can't stand it .

Tell the truth . :D

I can't stand what Clinton did to our country , his speech won't make a bit of differance in the election.

What is it that you can't stand? Balanced budgets? The Telecommunications act which put the Internet in the public sector? 3.8% unemployment? Welfare to work? Yeah, Clinton really fucked us up.
He was able to achieve all that because he worked with republicans and Newt Gingrich and implementing some of their policies as well. This president shut the door to any compromise the first two years in office because he had majority in both houses.

Clinton did have shit. Clinton's ecomomy was Reagan's doing Clinton's spending cuts were mostly the Republican congress's spending cuts, Wefare Reform was Republican Welfare Reform written by Santorum actually.

Yes, the economy that Clinton inherited was the deficit economy of Reagan/Bush 1, including the failed savings and loans and scandal filled and bloated defense budgets. Out of that bullshit, we had the best economy in a generation. Bush 2 destroyed it again.

Democrat speeches are all emotion and no substance, that trend continues at this year's DNC, ho hum.......

You clearly didn't watch the speech. If you had, you'd realize how stupid your comment is.

They're all emotional all the time, dummy......

So you didn't watch the speech, and made up some bullshit platitude about what it might have contained. That's pretty stupid.

Wow. Thanks for posting the link to that bitch's speech as an example of what I mean. The entire Democrat convention so far has been liars and hate-mongerers like her. An they stand on a pedestal and preach others about "values" and "tolerance". These people are classless and shameless.

All about tolerance right.
As long as you are not a Tea Partier or religious or a gun toter or a red neck.

How do you tell when a lawyer, I mean Bill Clinton, is lying? ... his finger moves. [youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs] Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." finger, finger.

Poor DNC, they can't find a speaker anywhere who isn't best known for lying - so much for credibility.

The bologna has a first name, it's B-A-R-A-C-K
The bologna has a second name, it's O-B-A-M-A
It's all over the TV every day and if you ask me why I'll say
'Cause Barack Obama has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!

Get your Obamalogna (thank you Mitt)
It is sold at every media station.
You pay a dear price if you buy into it
'Cause November 6, 2012 is it's expiration!

How do you tell when a lawyer, I mean Bill Clinton, is lying? ... his finger moves. [youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs] Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." finger, finger.

Poor DNC, they can't find a speaker anywhere who isn't best known for lying - so much for credibility.

The bologna has a first name, it's B-A-R-A-C-K
The bologna has a second name, it's O-B-A-M-A
It's all over the TV every day and if you ask me why I'll say
'Cause Barack Obama has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!

Get your Obamalogna (thank you Mitt)
It is sold at every media station.
You pay a dear price if you buy into it
'Cause November 6, 2012 is it's expiration!
Wow that was a great poem! With your permission I'm going to use it.

Oh, another bash Obama thread...expect more of them folks as the election gets closer.

Oh, and Roudy - FYI, your foreign policy is fantastic compared to the one you had under Dumbya. Trust me, I'm a foreigner. Nobody liked Bush, or the US, that much under him.
Really? Obama has been a copy of Carter's foreign policy disaster, and possibly even worse. Have you observed the results of the Arab Spring?

What is wrong with the arab spring?

At the end of the day, it's none of your business.

Forum List

Back