Bill Clinton sells Obama out again

Exactly, Franco should know that as well. Clinton has to know the things he says right now, might be taken and made into Ads, and sound bites by the other side.

You guys really love your ability to take things out of context.

You sound proud.

I didn't take anything out of Context, I am not Defending that they did it. You ignorant fuck. I am saying Clinton should have fucking known they would.

Learn to read and not rely on making fucking assumptions all the time.

Wow... so you're saying people shouldn't say what they mean because some fucking idiots will try to take what is said out of context?

You fucking think it's worth it to try and construct what you say so that you can never be taken out of context?

You're a fucking idiot.

You sound proud.

I didn't take anything out of Context, I am not Defending that they did it. You ignorant fuck. I am saying Clinton should have fucking known they would.

Wow... so you're saying people shouldn't say what they mean because some fucking idiots will try to take what is said out of context?

You fucking think it's worth it to try and construct what you say so that you can never be taken out of context?

You're a fucking idiot.

No, I am saying when you are speaking for a Presidential Candidate this close to an election in a Very Heated Campaign where each side has made it a habit of taking the other out of Context and tossing it into an Attack ad. You would be wise to consider the wording of what you say, when you know you are being filmed.

The way Clinton worded it, Almost makes me think he knew what he was doing, and knew his words would be taken out of Context and used by the right.

which is of course why some are speculating exactly that.

Now go ahead and make more assumptions based on your preconceived notions of how I think, then call me some more names.

lol

Clinton knows what he's doing- giving the press soundbites that hurt Obama.

Exactly, Franco should know that as well. Clinton has to know the things he says right now, might be taken and made into Ads, and sound bites by the other side.

You sound proud.

really want to bring that up with CBS and NBC being called out for fixing tape on Zimmerman?

You sound proud.

You're a fucking idiot.

Clinton knew full well what he was doing. He was giving a sound bite for Romney. He certainly gave Hillary a "high five" when he saw her.

Yeah--Bill Clinton kinds gives you ideas on where your vote should go in little hints like this.

President Bill Clinton veered sharply off message Thursday, telling CNN that Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital was "sterling."

"I don't think that we ought to get into the position where we say 'This is bad work. This is good work,'" Clinton said. "The man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold."

Clinton also went on to say that Romney's time at Bain Capital represented a "good business career."
Bill Clinton: Mitt Romney's business record 'sterling' - POLITICO.com

And then he is forced to show up at the DNC convention to do this.

94505603-clinton-and-obama.jpg

It's amazing to me the narratives that you guys put together from nothing.

"Bill hates Obama! He's sabotaging him! It's a plot!"

I think people take things way to serious, lol. A lot of the stuff posted on this board is satire and it's being posted to get others blood pressure up and to respond.

While I do believe this election is an election that will set the course for this country, sometimes you have to have some fun.

I think people take things way to serious, lol. A lot of the stuff posted on this board is satire and it's being posted to get others blood pressure up and to respond.

While I do believe this election is an election that will set the course for this country, sometimes you have to have some fun.

The "course" for our country was "set" a long time ago.

I can agree with this statement, but I'm hoping Romney can back this train up and start us down a different track. He most likely won't, but just like the hope and change those who voted for President Obama were wanting, I am as well with my vote for Romney.

I will say this, if this country don't see improvement after Romneys first four years, I will cast my vote for someone else in 2016. That's all he gets, if nothing changes, he's gone and we'll get someone else to try.

I can agree with this statement, but I'm hoping Romney can back this train up and start us down a different track. He most likely won't, but just like the hope and change those who voted for President Obama were wanting, I am as well with my vote for Romney.

I will say this, if this country don't see improvement after Romneys first four years, I will cast my vote for someone else in 2016. That's all he gets, if nothing changes, he's gone and we'll get someone else to try.

Romney has a record of turning around failing companies. If he can do that--he should be able to turn this country around too.

Romney-v-Obama1.jpg

If Bill Clinton likes Obama so much, how come he keeps giving the press these sound bites?

Forum List

Back