Oh, and republicans HATE Obama.
I
I
I
I
I
I
Did I mention I?

Way to try and minimize what Bill Clinton talked about last night. He was a great president and so is Obama. It just eats you guys up, doesn't it.

I admitted Romney's speech was dull and said the Eastwood bit was dumb. Unlike some I speak my mind about both sides and you can't. You've got your head up your own ass.

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Did I mention I?

Way to try and minimize what Bill Clinton talked about last night. He was a great president and so is Obama. It just eats you guys up, doesn't it.

I admitted Romney's speech was dull and said the Eastwood bit was dumb. Unlike some I speak my mind about both sides and you can't. You've got your head up your own ass.

That's because it's true about the Republican convention. I look forward to Clinton speeches, Bill or Hillary and Obama's. The Democrats are just more informed and intelligent.

You're not the final word here Grandpa. You're not the first word either.

I took Chris Christie 16 minutes into the 24-minute address as well as a piece of apple pie to even mention Romney
And he was introducing him.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's funny. Chris Christie spoke two days before Romney's speech. He wasnt introducing him at all. If i remember correctly, Marco Rubio introduced Romney.

btw the Republican race isnt solely about Romney, its about principles as well.

That's because it's true about the Republican convention. I look forward to Clinton speeches, Bill or Hillary and Obama's. The Democrats are just more informed and intelligent.

Bill's speech was last night and Hilary will not even be attending.
So much for your claim...:eusa_whistle:

Bill's speech was last night and Hilary will not even be attending.
So much for your claim...:eusa_whistle:

I was speaking in general terms, I always love their speeches, they never disappoint.

You can't say that about Rs. They have no statesmen anymore, just the Teaparty.

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Did I mention I?
Actually Clintons speach was a massive hit. I was at Villanova univ. which is traditionally a very con heavy school, and I would say that 3/4 of the entire 15k student body was out at the stadium or at 3 of the other locations around the university, and I can tell you right now, that speech won over ALOT of people, as well as the other speeches, so mock it all you want but it turned ALOT of heads at a catholic university.

Forum List

Back