Bill Clinton says

You don't have to worry about your debt!!!!

The government doesn't have enough, so let it cover yours too!

:D

He is very clever with his balancing act...this speech could be picked apart and used to suit almost any agenda. Clinton must have had surgery to get rid of those bags under his eyes...he looks younger.

it's freaking crazy talk from desperate democrats and we should be very afraid of it. Bill Clinton sez.."Obama intends to rebuild America from the ground up". The ground up? Like the ...Constitution? Like every social structure including Christian traditions? Like our reliance on fossil fuels that every other country relies on? My guess is that Obama intends to level the international playing field and rebuild America as a 3rd world country.

How can the guy at the top rebuild America from the bottom up? By definition, he is working from the top down.

it's freaking crazy talk from desperate democrats and we should be very afraid of it. Bill Clinton sez.."Obama intends to rebuild America from the ground up". The ground up? Like the ...Constitution? Like every social structure including Christian traditions? Like our reliance on fossil fuels that every other country relies on? My guess is that Obama intends to level the international playing field and rebuild America as a 3rd world country.

How can the guy at the top rebuild America from the bottom up? By definition, he is working from the top down.

Is that a pun ?

Would Jennifer be mad at you for that ?

:D

1346863387_6478_Clinton%20Obama.jpg

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Oh, and republicans HATE Obama.
I
I
I
I
I
I
Did I mention I?

You really meant Mr Donut.

He talked about himself and mentioned jobs once.

Oh wait, maybe you really meant Mitt. he talked about himself and never mentioned Afghanistan, our military or much of anything of substance.

No matter how hard you try to pretend otherwise, Clinton knocked it out of the park last night.

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Oh, and republicans HATE Obama.
I
I
I
I
I
I
Did I mention I?

You really meant Mr Donut.

He talked about himself and mentioned jobs once.

Oh wait, maybe you really meant Mitt. he talked about himself and never mentioned Afghanistan, our military or much of anything of substance.

No matter how hard you try to pretend otherwise, Clinton knocked it out of the park last night.

Of course mitt talked about himself it was his party. And Clinton's speech was boring. He was effective combating Ryan's plan for Medicare. That I will give you. But his speech beyond that was all about him.

BillandBarack.jpg

"So I'm thinking, if you wanna go get my bags I'll go ahead and get this economy turned around for you real quick ."

What difference did it make, what he said. Not that many people were watching.

Forum List

Back