Bill Clinton rewarding NKorea for bad behavior

"I think this is a very bad signal because it does exactly what we always try and avoid doing with terrorists, or with rogue states in general, and that's encouraging their bad behavior," Bolton said.....Bill Clinton rewarding NKorea for bad behavior: Bolton

Bolton? The former (recess) US Ambassador to the UN, unable to play well with others Bolton? Yeah, we should continue taking advice from that one. There isn't anything an ex president can reward anyone with, and like it or not, and even though it was ethically wrong, NK was well within their legal rights to hold our unwitting trespassers. Those young ladies would have died in that prison (labor camp) if left to the diplomacy of the not too distant past. Lil Kim needed to save face, and when one wants something from someone else, you allow the room to let them look and feel magnanimous.

Bravo President Clinton!
[Imagine the outcome if President Bush had engaged N. Korea]

Jingoistic bravado vis a vis diplomatic elegance.
Sane and secure persons know which is best.

I wonder why with all the media attention given former president Bill Clinton, and former vice president Al Gore on the release of the two journalists from North Korea, not one media outlet has mentioned that it was Al Gore's news network that sent those two journalist to North Korea to begin with, thus facilitating their capture.

I wonder why with all the media attention given former president Bill Clinton, and former vice president Al Gore on the release of the two journalists from North Korea, not one media outlet has mentioned that it was Al Gore's news network that sent those two journalist to North Korea to begin with, thus facilitating their capture.

That would be giving people some perspective on the whole truth. We can't have that.
Tidbits hear and innuendos there is the norm these days.

Odd. I remember the information about the women working for Gore being given in the news coverage. The questionable part of your statement is "sent to NK." They accidentally crossed the border.

It was the Clinton administration that gave the North Koreans nuclear capabilities. What a clueless bunch.

So it was all a set up? Bill Clinton knew all those years ago that those two young women (eating fruit loops in their feet pajamas at the time) would wander over the border an he "rewarded bad behavior" in advance? DAY um! He really IS slick! :udaman:

Last edited:
We gained the freedom of two US citizens. What did NK get?

im glad they are free, but i think clinton had to blow Kim Jong-il to get em out.

why are blow jobs and homosexual acts always mentioned by former hannity board members....are you sure yall arent from logo.com?

Whoa there hoss!!! Don't paint all of us with that broad brush of yours. And to answer your question.......because they will get banned over there for talking that way. Some of them are like a kid in a candy store over here trying to get all that pent up energy expended.

"I think this is a very bad signal because it does exactly what we always try and avoid doing with terrorists, or with rogue states in general, and that's encouraging their bad behavior," Bolton said.....Bill Clinton rewarding NKorea for bad behavior: Bolton

Bolton? The former (recess) US Ambassador to the UN, unable to play well with others Bolton? Yeah, we should continue taking advice from that one. There isn't anything an ex president can reward anyone with, and like it or not, and even though it was ethically wrong, NK was well within their legal rights to hold our unwitting trespassers. Those young ladies would have died in that prison (labor camp) if left to the diplomacy of the not too distant past. Lil Kim needed to save face, and when one wants something from someone else, you allow the room to let them look and feel magnanimous.

I know you believe every word MSNBC and the NYT tells you but clenis didn't go there on his own and he didn't grovel without being told too,, your wh crowd for whatever reason is just not admitting it..so nk has been paid and paid well, behind the scenes if you will,,so now,, the word will spread and lots of people will now be subjected to kidnapping for political advantage.

Forum List

Back