bill clinton raped Juanita Broaderick twice in that hotel room....

Yeah, but if he were an R, people like Joe would be screaming all Rs are rapists.

Remember Hastert...the progressive R pedophile? Libs like Joe jumped all over and condemned all Rs for Hastert's scummy behavior.

Hypocrites...

Actually, I barely talked about Hastert at all. It wasn't a topic I was very interested in.

That's a lie.

No, i double checked. I really didn't get that involved in Hastert threads. And when I did, I only condemned the behavior HE ADMITTED to.

But if you can find a thread where I said, "Hastert proves all Republicans are scum", have at it.

According to your mindset, all I have to do is say you did and you did.

Search Results for Query: Hastert | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's the actual search results for comments on Hastert by poster JoeB131

After he was outed as a kiddy diddler, I only commented on him 12 times.

One of those, I said, we should give him the benefit of the doubt until he was actually tried.

Mostly, I pointed out the hypocrisy of Hastert impeaching Clinton for his sex life when he had done things that were FAR WORSE.

Search Results for Query: Hastert | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's the actual search results for comments on Hastert by poster JoeB131

After he was outed as a kiddy diddler, I only commented on him 12 times.

One of those, I said, we should give him the benefit of the doubt until he was actually tried.

Mostly, I pointed out the hypocrisy of Hastert impeaching Clinton for his sex life when he had done things that were FAR WORSE.

Since you seem to now want to use proof, provide it supporting your claims about how insurance tried to cheat you and that you're more successful than me. Where's the proof? All you've provided is baseless claims. Since you have no proof of either one, you're claims are dismissed.

Since you seem to now want to use proof, provide it supporting your claims about how insurance tried to cheat you and that you're more successful than me. Where's the proof? All you've provided is baseless claims. Since you have no proof of either one, you're claims are dismissed.

Don't have to. (also, I'm not in the habit of giving crazy gun nuts my personal information after they've threatened me with violence but are STILL allowed to post here, for some reason.)

Don't have to. (also, I'm not in the habit of giving crazy gun nuts my personal information after they've threatened me with violence but are STILL allowed to post here, for some reason.)

What violence? What threats? Perhaps you should look up the definition of threat.

You can't but use that excuse.

What violence? What threats? Perhaps you should look up the definition of threat.

You can't but use that excuse.

You know, when you keep threatening to come to my house and do stuff with your little gun.

Guy, I am probably going to put you on ignore because it's clear you are becoming unhinged.

Post where I said I would do stuff with my gun. Now, you're making up things.

You mean you're going to run and hide like the little pussy you were raised to be.

Forum List

Back