Bill Clinton raped a woman, Hillary enabled him, let's see some outrage from liberal Democrats

What does it say about adultery and bearing false witness?
Blackroot did that also?
The Clinton's did. Are we not going to apply the bible evenly? I thought you brought it up as the tool for judging morality for everyone not just Blackrook.
We all know they did, why rehash the trash when it's twenty years later? Desperation, looking for justification of someone else's transgressions? It makes no difference..Let those without sin cast the first stone..Throw away
So you're admitting all the allegations against the Clinton's were true. Yet somehow we should just let it pass because it was a long time ago. Yet I'm betting you don't think the same way about Moore even though we have no proof he did anything wrong and the claims are at least that old.
I have nothing to do with Moore I don't live in "bama so I can't vote for him..
So this isn't going well for you and you're going to bow out. OK then.

"I go backstage and inspect the goods during the pageant."
-Drumpf

"Trump came backstage and inspected us like we were meat"
-pageant contestant.

"These women are liars"
-Drumpf

"Yes the woman are liars"
-Drumpflings
Pageant contestants- We've shaved everything we possibly can, have worked out until our asses and tits are the perfect version of male desire and have signed up to show it all off to the world and sell this to the highest bidder.

Men- Awesome let's see that shit.

Pageant contestants- OMG! You're disgusting! How dare you look like we're meat!

Men- Umm, fuckin' what?

Sure, he paid for them, and good American are going to make sure Moore pays for his.
What about Woody Allen? He molested his girlfriend's adopted daughter.
You sound goofy, Blackrook. You need to talk to your priest about moral responsibility, your own.

Missouri_Mike, you sound goofy, too.

Moore is a molester of young women under the age.

And you are defending him.

Blackroot did that also?
The Clinton's did. Are we not going to apply the bible evenly? I thought you brought it up as the tool for judging morality for everyone not just Blackrook.
We all know they did, why rehash the trash when it's twenty years later? Desperation, looking for justification of someone else's transgressions? It makes no difference..Let those without sin cast the first stone..Throw away
So you're admitting all the allegations against the Clinton's were true. Yet somehow we should just let it pass because it was a long time ago. Yet I'm betting you don't think the same way about Moore even though we have no proof he did anything wrong and the claims are at least that old.
I have nothing to do with Moore I don't live in "bama so I can't vote for him..
So this isn't going well for you and you're going to bow out. OK then.
Where have I said anything bad about Moore?

Forum List

Back