Bill Clinton On Rick Perry: "He's A Good Looking 'Rascal'."

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Leave it up to president Clinton to size up Rick Perry. Clinton was asked what he thought about Governor Perry. Bill Clinton didn't like though what Perry said about the government. I think Clinton is pretty good when sizing up candidates and I believe he knows that Obama would be in trouble if he went up against Perry or Sarah Palin. I remember during the midterms when he warned Democrats not to dismiss Palin when she was on the campaign trail for her endorsements. He warned democrats about her by saying "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me. He was right.

Bill Clinton calls Rick Perry 'good-looking rascal' - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com
Video
Bill Clinton: Rick Perry A "Good-Looking Rascal" | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:
Leave it up to president Clinton to size up Rick Perry. Clinton was asked what he thought about Governor Perry. Bill Clinton didn't like though what Perry said about the government. I think Clinton is pretty good when sizing up candidates and I believe he knows that Obama would be in trouble if he went up against Perry or Sarah Palin. I remember during the midterms when he warned Democrats not to dismiss Palin when she was on the campaign trail for her endorsements. He warned democrats about her by saying "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me. He was right.

Bill Clinton calls Rick Perry 'good-looking rascal' - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com
Video

by resilient he meant she could pull a train all night long.

ask rick, he's been there, done that and got the t-shirt.

:thup:

• Banned

Video

by resilient he meant she could pull a train all night long.

ask rick, he's been there, done that and got the t-shirt.

You're nothing but a nasty pervert. Neg rep going to you insulting a United States Patriot like Sarah Palin.

Video

Be sure to vote in my poll, who has better hair, Mitten or Rick!

Forum List

Back