Bill Clinton: Obama' an 'Amateur'

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
'Bill Clinton thought so little of President Obama — mocking him as an “amateur” — that he pressed his wife last summer to quit her job as secretary of state and challenge him in the primaries, a new book claims,

“The country needs you!” the former president told Hillary Clinton, urging her to run this year, according to accounts of the conversation included in Edward Klein’s new biography of Obama.

The title of Klein’s explosive, unauthorized bio of Obama, “The Amateur” (Regnery Publishing), was taken directly from Bill Clinton’s bombshell criticism of the president, the author said.'

Bill Clinton calls Obama ‘amateur’ president: book - NYPOST.com

In the same book, Ophrah says Moochelle Obama hates fat people.

She is one to talk!

:lol::lol::lol:

It's never too late for her to mound a third party candidate, er I mean a Third party candidacy against Obama

Clinton may believe that; I thought Bill was a master politician, but that he patronized and demeaned the American people, thinking they could be bought at a very low price. He's wrong about Obama.

Obama is more a master than Bill was. His flaw is his almost psychotic sense of entitlement. And Obama has succedeed in about everything he's attempted. We've been warned - by his first

Well Hell. I'm sure If I were a Dem I'd be happy to have a different Dem running for POTUS.

Won't happen but I could always hope.

Clinton may believe that; I thought Bill was a master politician, but that he patronized and demeaned the American people, thinking they could be bought at a very low price. He's wrong about Obama.

Obama is more a master than Bill was. His flaw is his almost psychotic sense of entitlement. And Obama has succedeed in about everything he's attempted. We've been warned - by his first

Obama is more 'manufactured' than Bill was...maybe Bill is jealous?

what rightwingnuts believe is so funny. :rofl:

Klein's books have been dismissed by academics and journalists as "not only psychobabble", but "psychoblarney." An example of the criticism:

The Boston Herald has quoted him calling the late Carolyn Bessette Kennedy "a disturbed, neurotic, unstable young woman"; according to the Buffalo News, Klein's book The Kennedy Curse described Bessette Kennedy "sprawled on the floor in front of a sofa, disheveled and hollow-eyed, snorting cocaine with a gaggle of gay fashionistas." The News book review called The Kennedy Curse "a contrived and stretched effort that seeks legitimacy by surrounding a few interesting scoops with historical and psychological analysis," adding of one Klein passage: "He takes a long and involved analysis of Ireland's Great Famine of the 1840s, links it to the emigration of JFK's great-grandfather to Boston, and applies enough psychobabble to explain everything from President Kennedy's womanizing to William Kennedy Smith's celebrated rape trial in 1991."[2]

He came under fire for his biography of Hillary Clinton titled, The Truth about Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President which was released on June 21, 2005. On the day of its release Sean Hannity interviewed him on the radio. Radio host Al Franken, along with Joe Conason interviewed him on Air America that month as well. During the interview, Franken and Conason exposed inaccuracies in Klein's book, including incorrect names and deliberate omissions from quotes with the intention to deceive the reader.[3] Klein claimed that he was not told that Conason, who had authored The Hunting of the President in defense of the Clintons, would join the interview, but Franken asserted that Klein's publicist was informed that Conason would help conduct the interview.

Edward Klein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not sure if serious.

*checks to see if pigs are flying*

'Bill Clinton thought so little of President Obama — mocking him as an “amateur” — that he pressed his wife last summer to quit her job as secretary of state and challenge him in the primaries, a new book claims,

“The country needs you!” the former president told Hillary Clinton, urging her to run this year, according to accounts of the conversation included in Edward Klein’s new biography of Obama.

The title of Klein’s explosive, unauthorized bio of Obama, “The Amateur” (Regnery Publishing), was taken directly from Bill Clinton’s bombshell criticism of the president, the author said.'

Bill Clinton calls Obama ‘amateur’ president: book - NYPOST.com

In the same book, Ophrah says Moochelle Obama hates fat people.

She is one to talk!

:lol::lol::lol:

Bill Clinton insisted he had “no relationship” with Obama and had been consulted more frequently by his presidential successor, George W. Bush.
Obama, Bill Clinton said, “doesn’t know how to be president” and is “incompetent.”

But Hillary resisted the entreaties, according to two of the guests interviewed for the book.

“Why risk everything now?” a skeptical Hillary told her husband, emphasizing that she wanted to leave a legacy as secretary of state.
“Because,” Bill replied, his voice rising, “the country needs you!”

“The country needs us!” added Bill.

Explosive New Book: Bill Clinton Thought Obama an ‘Amateur,’ Urged Hillary to Quit and Run in 2012

Not sure if serious.

I never missed a Bill Clinton press conference. Obama controls them much better than Bill ever did. I can recall BC actually showing extreme nervousness, although the media was compliant and he actually had nothing to worry about. Obama bullies the media and succeeds at it better than Bill did. He is also better at making very dubious schemes sound reasonable than BC did.

Not sure if serious.

I never missed a Bill Clinton press conference. Obama controls them much better than Bill ever did. I can recall BC actually showing extreme nervousness, although the media was compliant and he actually had nothing to worry about. Obama bullies the media and succeeds at it better than Bill did. He is also better at making very dubious schemes sound reasonable than BC did.

I don't recall...did Bill use the Teleprompter as much as Barry?

Not sure if serious.

I don't think so. He was very good at speaking off the cuff and going into long elucidations. I would bet he didn't even use one in S-of-U speeches. I do recall the night of the presser after the stained blue dress and he was expecting tough questions, and both his hands were up near his neck and face, almost wringing them, he was in such a state of anxiety, IMO.

Needless to say, instead he got only policy questions that allowed him look good, and by which he could chew up many many minutes in answering. I actually used to video tape all his pressers so I could go back and review them later; still have a lot of them.

Not sure if serious.

Loved Big Bill's speeches, I went to several of his campaign stops in NW Ohio. I haven't seen Obama but I went to one of Hillary's, just bad timing last time. I liked her very much and still want to see Obama. Maybe I'll find the time.

Press conferences are very fun to watch, Bill and Barack just have a grasp of the issues, there's no hesitation there. The press is hard on both of them, they seem to want to be the one to trip them up.

I think rather than nervousness, Bill wants to make them like him too much. Barack knows how charming he is.

Not sure if serious.

Loved Big Bill's speeches, I went to several of his campaign stops in NW Ohio. I haven't seen Obama but I went to one of Hillary's, just bad timing last time. I liked her very much and still want to see Obama. Maybe I'll find the time.

Press conferences are very fun to watch, Bill and Barack just have a grasp of the issues, there's no hesitation there. The press is hard on both of them, they seem to want to be the one to trip them up.

I think rather than nervousness, Bill wants to make them like him too much. Barack knows how charming he is.

Big Bill? Barack?

:lol:

I don't think so. He was very good at speaking off the cuff and going into long elucidations. I would bet he didn't even use one in S-of-U speeches. I do recall the night of the presser after the stained blue dress and he was expecting tough questions, and both his hands were up near his neck and face, almost wringing them, he was in such a state of anxiety, IMO.

Needless to say, instead he got only policy questions that allowed him look good, and by which he could chew up many many minutes in answering. I actually used to video tape all his pressers so I could go back and review them later; still have a lot of them.

That's kinda what I recall...NOT that particuliar incident mind you...but yes he was good at 'off the cuff'...

I appreciate the time for the answer.

Forum List

Back