Bill Clinton looked the camera in the eye on national TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
wagging finger (ADMONISHING THE PRESS) " I did not have sex with "that woman'

Then bald-faced lied/evaded before a Grand Jury (what the def of "is" is)

Howis that behavior not an impreachable offense??????????

Should have been thrown out of the Oval Office on his keister.............................

Dude ... this is SO history.

What is more interesting is that they set a perjury trap for a president over a sexual affair when they failed to get him after wasting 77 million dollars on WhiteWater. They were determined to bring this man down. What a bunch of hypocrites. Pedophiles, adulterers, and wide-stancers . . . hunting a president over a sexual affair. And they did this when Bin Laden was at war with the US. And whenever Clinton would take military action, the GOP screamed wag the dog.

The GOP didn't want to focus on terrorism. They wanted to handcuff Clinton with Lewinsky. Bin Laden took notice.

Bush manipulated war intelligence, which lead to the death of over 4,000 innocent Americans. He never faced a jury, and he never will. Clinton had a sexual affair, and they destroyed his presidency.

People don't get it. The GOP is the Harlem Globetrotters and the Democrats are the Washington Generals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fqYVazNybA
So it's the Republicans' fault that he got a hummer in the Oval Office and lied about it? If he had an "R" after his name he'd still be in jail. Hypocrite!

Should have been thrown out of the Oval Office on his keister.............................

I like you gin. The name pretty much speaks for itself.

Here's basically what happened (viewer discretion is advised)

A blow job is NOT acknowledged by any religion as legitimate sex.

The reasoning behind this ideaology was that religious leaders (mainly horny men) wanted wives to continue to sexually sastisfy their husbands, during the late terms of their pregancies, without either endangering the child or having the guilt of killing life producing sperm and being condemned as sinners.

Legitimate sex is defined as sex involving the penis of one man, penatrating the vaginal area of a woman, with the intent to produce life. All other forms of sex, outside of that discription, are considered as assisted/solo forms of masturbation; therefore, such acts are not considered as legitimate sex.

I love it when I have to teach a grown person the facts of Life.

Any CEO who acted that way would have been out of a job but the liberal media makes sure that democrats never have to quit. Liberal democrat congressman Gerry Studds raped a male intern (statutory rape-he was 17) and he received a slap on the wrist and a standing ovation from his constituents. Barney Frank had a male prostitution ring operating out of his D.C. apartment...ditto wrist. Teddy Kennedy had a dead girl in his car. A quiet plea to a misdemeanor and all was forgiven. Substance abusing congressman Patrick Kennedy got a steady paycheck while he was in rehab...and the list goes on.

simply not true...

the president of the corporation i worked for was having an affair with his secretary...it went on for a year....the ceo told him to stop, he didn't, she ended up pregnant with his child....so the corp transferred him to another division of the corp, a thousand miles away....he still got his 950,000 dollar bonus check and his stock options....and kept a high level paying job, only in another division....after the year of turning a blind eye to his affair....

all of us management left had to take some course that our personnel dept conjured up on sexual harassment....

The reasoning behind this ideaology was that religious leaders (mainly horny men) wanted wives to continue to sexually sastisfy their husbands, during the late terms of their pregancies, without either endangering the child or having the guilt of killing life producing sperm and being condemned as sinners.

Legitimate sex is defined as sex involving the penis of one man, penatrating the vaginal area of a woman, with the intent to produce life. All other forms of sex, outside of that discription, are considered as assisted/solo forms of masturbation; therefore, such acts are not considered as legitimate sex.

:lol:.. Yup.. if you allow some woman to perform oral sex on you, your wife has no logical reason to be upset...

too distracted to bother with bin laden -called off a strike when bin laden was in the sightssss in a camp of terrorists

didnt want colleraal damage

You realize making that claim over and over doesn't make it true, correct?

:lol:.. Yup.. if you allow some woman to perform oral sex on you, your wife has no logical reason to be upset...

Entire body of work why Clinton should have been thrown out of the Oval Office on his keister.

Esp the wagging-finger .....................

i think he is creepy when ever it comes up how great he is.
he's gaining popularity...
the president of the world is a good example.
people like chris matthews really believe this shit.

I Miss Bill Clinton, Don't You?

From a show on Canadian TV, there was a black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton. “He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President”.

Number 1 - He played the sax.

Number 2 - He smoked weed.

Number 3 - He had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him...his wife works, and he doesn't! And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Ya gotta love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back