Bill Clinton has some regrets

Gunny

Why should he keep his mouth shut? Bitching about the unfair BS that went on during the Democratic Primary? I'd bitch too.
I think you have mistaken me for someone that is 'all that crazy' about Obama. I am not. Unfair BS at the Democratic Primary? Like what?

Does that mean he was King of Arkansas too?
Yep! The only difference was in Arkansas his throne was in an 'outdoor' outhouse.

Straight up ... I have a hard time holding it against Bill for screwing around on Hillary.
Ok! I will give you this one. :iagree:

At least JFK was doing Marilyn Monroe.
JFK - had taste. Slick Willie would do anything that had 2 legs and could breath! :eusa_shifty:

Gunny

I think you have mistaken me for someone that is 'all that crazy' about Obama. I am not. Unfair BS at the Democratic Primary? Like what?

Yep! The only difference was in Arkansas his throne was in an 'outdoor' outhouse.

Ok! I will give you this one. :iagree:

JFK - had taste. Slick Willie would do anything that had 2 legs and could breath! :eusa_shifty:

Damn granny--you know a hell of a lot about men !!!!! :lol:

Never had a reason to go. Have been thinking about going to Bentonville. Am I missing something other than the Wal-Mart corporate offices?

Wal-Mart Corporate offices aren't even that interesting. It's a series of warehouses and one building that's maybe 10 stories. Not much to look at, really.

Everything north of Little Rock in this state is beautiful, though. The Fayetteville/Rogers/Springdale/Bentonville area is pretty much your average city. But it's a wonderful place to live, go to school, raise a family, etc. And really, you'd have to drive deep, deep into the mountains (near the Missouri state line, actually) to find rednecks in this state. Damn the Beverly Hillbillies for ruining our reputation.

Damn the Beverly Hillbillies for ruining our reputation.

Well, the Clinton's didn't help much either. But ...... it is nice to hear that someone is proud of their home state. I apologize to you, about the "outhouse" joke, but not to Slick Willie. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back