Bill Clinton blows Regan out the water as president

Your tea party faction made this election unwinnable by anyone on the right and you will turn arround and claim all sorts of shit lies to claim you lost unfairly.

The country will have to leave you in the gutter and you will be pissed you were left in the gutter and some of your nutter will hurt Americans jsut like Tim McVeigh did.

Then you will fade into history.

you will be the loony bin that no one courts in any election

In two months you people will rail against robmoney and everyone knows it

No, you're the only one that believes that.

Trust me, I speak for many conservatives when I say that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You have shown yourself to be painfully ignorant on every topic and your flat refusal to acknowledge facts reinforces your utter bigotry.

Now run away as you typically do.

FDR and Clinton are by far the two best of all time. Reagan should never be in the conversation with Clinton.

To a pathetic nanny stater with no ability to think for himself, I'm sure that's the case. :cuckoo:

FDR and Clinton are by far the two best of all time. Reagan should never be in the conversation with Clinton.

the economy Reagan inherited from Jimmy Carter was far worse than the one Clinton inherited. In fact the economy was on a uptick by the time Clitoon got in.

Do you remember when Cliton submitted a budget that was such a buster that even his own party voted it down

Do you you remember when Cliton lost both the house and senate

Clinton budget was largely controlled by Newt Gingrich.

It took FDR 15 years and a world war to get the economy on the right track

Your opinion and duly noted.

Now, the rest of us are concentrating on the here and now...Romney beating the amateur in chief and send his worthless ass back to his house in Chicago, assuming some Muslim he's pissed off doesn't burn it to the ground.

Trust me, I speak for many conservatives when I say that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You have shown yourself to be painfully ignorant on every topic and your flat refusal to acknowledge facts reinforces your utter bigotry.

Dear fucking tea party crazed idiot,

You guys loved Bush non stop and praised every fucking thing he did.

(except immigration reform because it was to nice to brown people)

then you hated him so much once he was gone that you didnt even mention his name at the convention.

You will spew hate on robmoney and everyone here knows you will.

You people dont love this country you love your historically failed.

Your dupes of the power structure.

You will be hating on robmoney and we all know it

You have no loyalty to anything.

You kneee jerk react to everything and spew nonstop hate for anything and anyone who doesnt share your world constructed of mountians of lies.
Said the poster who knee jerk reacts to everything and spews nonstop hate for anything and anyone who doesn't share her world constructed on mountains of "lairs".

Clinton was the luckiest MFer to come along in generations, the country's economy boomed despite his tax hike.

This is what a Neocon does when their policies are proven to be a farce..

The attribute it to luck..

:lol:

You should probably remain silent, as you dont have an economic clue.

But lets test that knowledge, or what I am really doing is testing the lack there of..............

What role did deregulation play in the clinton boom?????

No, it is not a trick question...........

Lefties are such hypocrites that it is difficult to argue with them. They were hysterical about Newt Gingrich's alleged infidelity and they laughed at Clinton's world class abuse of women. They hate corporations and banks and yet they think Clinton was a hero for the fake dot-com bubble. They criticize Romney's corporate experience and yet they ignore Clinton's pardon of a corporate criminal who was on the FBI's 10 most wanted. They blame Bush for no WMD's in Iraq and yet they forget that Clinton claimed there were WMD's in Iraq. They undermined the Military mission in Iraq even though it had congressional approval and they think it was fine for Clinton to invade Waco Texas with tanks, attack helicopters and poison gas.

Lefties are such hypocrites that it is difficult to argue with them. They were hysterical about Newt Gingrich's alleged infidelity and they laughed at Clinton's world class abuse of women. They hate corporations and banks and yet they think Clinton was a hero for the fake dot-com bubble. They criticize Romney's corporate experience and yet they ignore Clinton's pardon of a corporate criminal who was on the FBI's 10 most wanted. They blame Bush for no WMD's in Iraq and yet they forget that Clinton claimed there were WMD's in Iraq. They undermined the Military mission in Iraq even though it had congressional approval and they think it was fine for Clinton to invade Waco Texas with tanks, attack helicopters and poison gas.

They never stopped talking about Bush relative on the board of Silverado S&L when it failed but they ignore that Obama's Aunt Zeiti here illegally with no valid ID was able to cut ahead of 22,000 people on the waiting list to get into Public Housing in Boston

gee your not going to slobber all over Bush like you used to do?

imagine what they will do to robmoney because he never even won their election

Dear fucking tea party crazed idiot,

You guys loved Bush non stop and praised every fucking thing he did.

(except immigration reform because it was to nice to brown people)

then you hated him so much once he was gone that you didnt even mention his name at the convention.

You will spew hate on robmoney and everyone here knows you will.

You people dont love this country you love your historically failed.

Your dupes of the power structure.

You will be hating on robmoney and we all know it

I'm not a Tea Party member, however I do share some of their views.

And no I didn't praise Bush on everything. I didn't much care for his spending habits or the fact he initiated the GM bailout.

I wasn't at the convention to NOT speak his name.

No, I will never spew hate about Romney nor have I ever spewed hatred toward Obama.

This..."You people dont love this country you love your historically failed." makes absolutely no sense. Therefore I will ignore it.

Obama is successfully stripping away your freedoms, giving himself more power over your life and I'm the dupe?

Forum List

Back