Bill Clinton And Janet Reno Initiated Torture On American Citizens In Waco Using Sleep Deprivation

bored

did any leftist admit what happened is true or did they all pretend they aren't vile filth that are ok with killing children?
Huh? Since when do Conservatives care about kids?? Hell, there was a thread here where Conservatives were advocating for the right to be exempt from financially supporting their own kids. :eusa_doh:

It's true. It happened at the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco, TX in 1993.

Context of March 21 1993 FBI Begins Blasting Music into Davidian Compound
Waco 'began' when the Branch Dividians fired upon law enforcement officers.
The Davidians had a perfectly legal right to fire on those armed raiders -- and they were acquitted in a Texas court of any criminal charges for it. According to Texas law those ATF raiders had no justification for what they did.

It's true. It happened at the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco, TX in 1993.

Context of March 21 1993 FBI Begins Blasting Music into Davidian Compound
Waco 'began' when the Branch Dividians fired upon law enforcement officers.
Matters not, because the only thing that mattered after they showed themselves to be armed and dangerous, was in how they (the feds with their awesome fire power) handled the situation with each step forward or maybe even when taken a back a few. They had containment, and they had the wait and see ground on their side, but due to media and political pressures along with pride, well they pushed every button imaginable to force the situation. All they really had to do was back off to a distance where Koresh and company would have thought them gone, and then as they began to get wreck-lace or to go for supplies or flee the place altogether, they could have been nabbed each and everyone of them over time, because where did they have to go out there ? The media also placed huge pressure on them by being there to watch their every move, and they (the feds) were reacting to that pressure big time as well.

Last edited:
Not as bad as liberals mocking our great troops.
And they'll still defend the Constitution over rightwingnuts who think they can revolt.
Yeah, Obama hates the constitution.
If he violated it, that could be grounds for impeachment. Seems you're wrong since there hasn't been one.
His last shredding of the constitution is the reason for defunding home land security.
Had Obama actually shred the Constitution, there would have been no reason to defund homeland security. Impeachment or a USSC bitch-slap would have been the avenue to take. So again, it seems you are wrong in your assessment of Obama's hatred of the Constitution.
Obama could take everything you own, and you would still think he is the best thing ever. You are his bitch.

And they'll still defend the Constitution over rightwingnuts who think they can revolt.
Yeah, Obama hates the constitution.
If he violated it, that could be grounds for impeachment. Seems you're wrong since there hasn't been one.
His last shredding of the constitution is the reason for defunding home land security.
Had Obama actually shred the Constitution, there would have been no reason to defund homeland security. Impeachment or a USSC bitch-slap would have been the avenue to take. So again, it seems you are wrong in your assessment of Obama's hatred of the Constitution.
Obama could take everything you own, and you would still think he is the best thing ever. You are his bitch.
Despite your insanity and your failed attempts to make this about me, Obama has still not shredded the Constitution. There are remedies for such an offense, none of which were taken by the GOP, who hate him and would take him down in a second had the opportunity actually arisen.

bored

did any leftist admit what happened is true or did they all pretend they aren't vile filth that are ok with killing children?
Huh? Since when do Conservatives care about kids?? Hell, there was a thread here where Conservatives were advocating for the right to be exempt from financially supporting their own kids. :eusa_doh:
I'll take that as a 'no'

really leftist, your #1 Pres tortured US citizens and you rank him #1

so being judgmental now is fucking partisan bullshit

They have opened up a can of worms in which they won't be able to close so easily, and it could lead to trials for treason in the end, but they are to dumb to undoubtedly realize this. When I see or hear them trashing this nation, and then see them giving our enemies safe haven and/or sympathy in their speak, well it just kills my soul is what it does. I'm sick of the democrats, I really am.

Forum List

Back