Bill Clinton agrees financial crisis is democrats fault

Yes, I am sure that would happen....do you understand the American public at all?

Segmented. Decided -vs- Undecided. News media as the middlemen. -ists blogs that are the soldiers of information warfare.

But ask yourself, would you vote for Obama if he was independent. Or would the democrats still support Obama if he was an independent. Obviously one could look at Lieberman and see that if you aren't with us, you are against us.

There is no way Hillary would run against Obama, if he is elected POTUS in 4 years! The DNC would stop her, she would have no support from them--therefore it would not happen.

Plus the fact, just like right now-Americans would be so ticked at BO they would never elect another democrat to office, including Hillary.

This election is more about, voting against President Bush than anything.

I agree. If Bush weren't president right now, McCain would be way ahead.

I will try to respond to you in order. As I have stated before, you can not take the opinion of one or two people to represent the opinion of the whole, if so all muslims want Iseal erased from the planet. As for your statement that it is the democrats fault because they are currently the majority in congress, they have only been the majority for the past two years. Where was Bush and his Republican congress for the other 6?

Bill Clinton stated that he tried to reign in Freddie & Fannie & (his own party) democrats blocked it.

I don't think it's that hard to understand.

I have already answered you on President Bush & 6 years, of which you don't understand that either. It takes a MAJORITY--just like we saw today to get anything done in our government. When any President has democrat leaders along with 40 known democrats on the hill continually blocking every effort to reign Freddie & Fannie in--it doesn't get DONE!

BTW--You're way to easy of an argument!

It is corporate welfare at it's most disgusting form. These CEO's are going to be taken care of with the bailout, so they can support their lavish lifestyle with the approval of Congress. While millions of people are going to loose their jobs. Things have become so disgusting with the corporate orgy of the Democratic and Republican party that they are using this a hockey puck to score political points to try and put it in the bag. McCain's staff is made up of lobbyists who support these institutions and Obama is well connected to the quick cash. You can sit there and chirp that McCain is a Maverick, even though he has a pretty dismal record of being anything but an enabler of corporate welfare. Or you can get off your ass and throw these corrupt politicians out so they have to get a real job!:clap2:

Bill Clinton stated that he tried to reign in Freddie & Fannie & (his own party) democrats blocked it.

I don't think it's that hard to understand.

I have already answered you on President Bush & 6 years, of which you don't understand that either. It takes a MAJORITY--just like we saw today to get anything done in our government. When any President has democrat leaders along with 40 known democrats on the hill continually blocking every effort to reign Freddie & Fannie in--it doesn't get DONE!

BTW--You're way to easy of an argument!

That last line makes no gramatical sense. 'You are way to easy of an argument'. Please clear up your english.
You have not explained why Bush did nothing with his majority, I want that explained. And your facts are completely incorrect, you claim the Dems are to blame for the bail out being voted down? More Republicans voted it down than Democrats and it was backed by more Democrats than Republicans

It is corporate welfare at it's most disgusting form. These CEO's are going to be taken care of with the bailout, so they can support their lavish lifestyle with the approval of Congress. While millions of people are going to loose their jobs. Things have become so disgusting with the corporate orgy of the Democratic and Republican party that they are using this a hockey puck to score political points to try and put it in the bag. McCain's staff is made up of lobbyists who support these institutions and Obama is well connected to the quick cash. You can sit there and chirp that McCain is a Maverick, even though he has a pretty dismal record of being anything but an enabler of corporate welfare. Or you can get off your ass and throw these corrupt politicians out so they have to get a real job!:clap2:

Pretty amazing watching Democrats trying to bail out big corporations. That can't be sitting real well with them.

Last edited:
That last line makes no gramatical sense. 'You are way to easy of an argument'. Please clear up your english.
You have not explained why Bush did nothing with his majority, I want that explained. And your facts are completely incorrect, you claim the Dems are to blame for the bail out being voted down? More Republicans voted it down than Democrats and it was backed by more Democrats than Republicans

I have already explained it twice.

In 2001 below are the exact quotes of democrat banking leader Barney Frank:

"These two entities, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, are not facing any kind of financial crisis," "The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." - Rep. democrat Barney Frank

96 DEMOCRATS VOTED AGAINST THIS BAIL-OUT BILL THIS MORNING IN THE HOUSE. Nancy Pelosi--democrat house leader only needed 11 votes to move this bill forward. FACT. In fact, republicans in the house did not have the votes to stop this bill by themselves, because they are the minority.

GOOGLE IT!

Last edited:
Then what cheance does a mere POW stand? Do not look at one position held in their past. And if Obama is elected, I highly doubt the Democratic party will break a very strong tradition and put another candidate up for nomination.

Neither party has denied an incumbent President his party's nomination for re-election that I can find. However with other elected offices it has and does happen. Palin challenged three different Republican incumbents for their party's nomination when they intended to run for re-election. Got it twice -and then went on to win the general election both times as well.

Neither party has denied an incumbent President his party's nomination for re-election that I can find. However with other elected offices it has and does happen. Palin challenged three different Republican incumbents for their party's nomination when they intended to run for re-election. Got it twice -and then went on to win the general election both times as well.

That's never happened. Once Obama is President, he either looses to a repubican in 4 years, or he is POTUS for 8 years. No one in the democrat party, including Hillary Clinton is going to try to deseat him for a 2nd term. After Obama it will be Joe Biden as the democrat nominee. And the DNC will support Biden 100%.

That's just the way it is. If McCain does not win this election, Hillary Clinton will never have a shot at becoming POTUS.

Last edited:
Problem with you theory is that she would have to challenge and incumbent Democratic President. It isn't done.

That's my point--it's not done in either party--regardless of how bad the President is.

No one within the democrat party challenged Jimmy Carter for his 2nd term.

I will try to respond to you in order. As I have stated before, you can not take the opinion of one or two people to represent the opinion of the whole, if so all muslims want Iseal erased from the planet. As for your statement that it is the democrats fault because they are currently the majority in congress, they have only been the majority for the past two years. Where was Bush and his Republican congress for the other 6?

He wasn't recounting OPINIONS. These were specific FACTS about specific attempts to get Congress to act to stop Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac from making bad loans. And how Democrats were the ones who BLOCKED each and every attempt to do so -which they did. That isn't a matter of "opinion" it is a matter of documented voting records! Along with some quotes from Democrats about WHY they refused to rein in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -and IN SPITE of repeated warnings about what was going to happen if they didn't. Both Franks and Chris Dodd are on the record saying it would be wrong because these institutions should be encouraged to give MORE loans to poor people and not restricted to making loans only to those who could afford them. This was social engineering run amok and we all get to pay for it!

Only Democrats thought they were "helping" the poor by encouraging them to overextend themselves financially. How much is it going to cost us now that these people have destroyed their credit and will lose those homes they could never afford in the first place?

After Democrats spent the last 16 years bragging about what an economic "genius" Clinton was -NOW you want to pretend he doesn't know what he's talking about after all because he told the TRUTH and pointed the finger right at Democrats? LOL

Well I never thought I'd see the day when I'd see a Con praising Bill Clinton :lol: that's like a lib praising Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly... desparation does indeed breed strange bed fellows.

I've said before that Hillary doesn't stand a chance of getting near the white house until at least 2016.

If McCain wins Obama WILL most certainly run again in 2012 and will 90% likely get the nomination again, especially if he maintains a high profile and the public gets to know him more. If Obama wins he'll be the incumbent and there's no way in hell she'll run against the incumbent president.

However, the more Bill talks the more he's killing Hillary's chances at the white house at all IMO. I've always been a big supporter of Bill as a President but he's coming off as a complete fucking hack with the shit he's saying. It's like he's covertly trying to sabotage the Democrats from within their own party. He's burning a lot of bridges which is what he did during the primaries and which IMO, played a huge role in Hillary losing the nomination. Bill coupled with her gutter politic tactics which the American public is tired of.

Last edited:
Clinton would like nothing more than to have McCain win. That way, in 2012, Hillary will have a shot and probably win. Bill is pissed as hell that the media and the African American community (in his eyes) betrayed him. Plus I think he has a vendetta against Obama for beating "him".

He wasn't recounting OPINIONS. These were specific FACTS about specific attempts to get Congress to act to stop Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac from making bad loans. And how Democrats were the ones who BLOCKED each and every attempt to do so -which they did. That isn't a matter of "opinion" it is a matter of documented voting records! Along with some quotes from Democrats about WHY they refused to rein in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -and IN SPITE of repeated warnings about what was going to happen if they didn't. Both Franks and Chris Dodd are on the record saying it would be wrong because these institutions should be encouraged to give MORE loans to poor people and not restricted to making loans only to those who could afford them. This was social engineering run amok and we all get to pay for it!

Only Democrats thought they were "helping" the poor by encouraging them to overextend themselves financially. How much is it going to cost us now that these people have destroyed their credit and will lose those homes they could never afford in the first place?

After Democrats spent the last 16 years bragging about what an economic "genius" Clinton was -NOW you want to pretend he doesn't know what he's talking about after all because he told the TRUTH and pointed the finger right at Democrats? LOL

Very good point--with statement-"well the economy was so great during the Clinton administration! Look at where we're at now. You're right they've called Bill Clinton an economic genius--now they want to completely ignore what he said just last week.

To all of you Obama supporters. Bill Clinton really was not writing out 200 thousand new pay-checks each month. If people really want to give thanks for the great economy of the 1990's, send Bill Gates & others like John Chambers a THANK YOU LETTER.

We all know what happened next. The tech bubble came raining down upon our economy. We are experiencing another bubble, only this one is the housing bubble burst.

The difference is--we didnt' get government bailouts when the tech sector crashed. No one bailed out the employees or investors of Enron, Worldcom & others that defrauded employees & investors out of hundreds of millions of dollars.

This all started with the very liberal agenda--democrats in congress that believed that everyone should have homeownership, regardless of their ability to pay the monthly mortgage. We are basically insuring/guaranteeing the ignorance of people who could never afford these homes in the first place.

We now know how Barack Obama is going to handle that 3 a.m. phone call. He is going to have someone else answer it.

Last edited:
I have already explained it twice.

In 2001 below are the exact quotes of democrat banking leader Barney Frank:

"These two entities, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, are not facing any kind of financial crisis," "The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." - Rep. democrat Barney Frank

96 DEMOCRATS VOTED AGAINST THIS BAIL-OUT BILL THIS MORNING IN THE HOUSE. Nancy Pelosi--democrat house leader only needed 11 votes to move this bill forward. FACT. In fact, republicans in the house did not have the votes to stop this bill by themselves, because they are the minority.

GOOGLE IT!

FACT: 133 REPUBLICANS voted against it.

Problem with you theory is that she would have to challenge and incumbent Democratic President. It isn't done.

I was being sarcastic in the first half. After Bush, I doubt an incumbant president will ever be denied the chance to run for reelection.

Hard to argue with reality - it is their fault. Have to wonder why Clinton would actually tell the truth during an election year though. Of course if Obama loses and McCain dies in office -it leaves 2012 as another "wonderful" opportunity for Hillary to try and inflict herself on the nation again, doesn't it?

Look, in case anyone has any doubts, Bill Clinton does not like Obama and you can see it in his body language and the way he talks about Obama. He is doing a half ass job of protecting his wife's ass from being alienated by the Democratic party. Its so obvious when you hear him speak on Obama.

Forum List

Back