Bill Clinton: A Reckoning

Where is the evidence against Moore? We have DNA on Bubba Clinton!
From a teenage girl you have DNA evidence against Clintoon?
No silly, the blue dress only proved how big of liar is Billy.
What's new?
Yep, you got me on that one. Calling Billy a liar is old news for sure, dog bites man.
I lived in Arkanass when he was gov. we done already knew about that boy..
Did you vote for him to be president?

Who said anything about a teenage girl? Not even you did, so why are you throwing up that deflection now?

Ever hear of the blue dress and bodily fluid stains? That was the killer piece of evidence in case you have forgotten.
Why do I need to remember it Clintoon is not running for office??..If all you people want to do is deflect and play partisan finger pointing go ahead, you are no better than those that did it for Clintoon..

Moore is not running for President either, so where was your point? I think you dropped it.

He is running for elected office.
Did you vote for Clinton after you knew the allegations of sexual assault?

Bill Clinton has not been president for 17 years......Can the rightist not focus on today?
Moore's accusers go back that far, shall we forget about them?
You have a weak case against a retired politician compared to one running for office now...You can't move the goalpost and condemn one when you exonerate the other...Both be bad....Ain't it a bitch?

Of a consensual act with an adult.
So you believe it's OK for a man in a powerful position in the government or business to have sex with someone who is much lower on the totem pole? A much junior employee?
Try claiming that in any court in the country........asshole!

Who said anything about a teenage girl? Not even you did, so why are you throwing up that deflection now?

Ever hear of the blue dress and bodily fluid stains? That was the killer piece of evidence in case you have forgotten.
Why do I need to remember it Clintoon is not running for office??..If all you people want to do is deflect and play partisan finger pointing go ahead, you are no better than those that did it for Clintoon..

Moore is not running for President either, so where was your point? I think you dropped it.

Lots of false allegations were being made. Everything from false outrage over the White house travel office to accusations of murdering Vince Foster and selling drugs. I believe he did get a consensual blowjob, but there hasn't ever been any credible proof that he assaulted anyone. Yes I voted fr him, and would do it again if I could.

Lots of false allegations were being made. Everything from false outrage over the White house travel office to accusations of murdering Vince Foster and selling drugs. I believe he did get a consensual blowjob, but there hasn't ever been any credible proof that he assaulted anyone. Yes I voted fr him, and would do it again if I could.
Then you should keep your mouth shut about Moore. Personally I think he should go to jail if he assaulted the girl. The thing is liberals always prance out accusers on every Republican if you think your guy will loose. That's why I'm skeptical. Anyway I read an article, that Bill's rape allegation could be getting attention again.

Bottom line, Clinton used his office to cop sex off a young, impressionable girl. The accusations against Moore are just that, accusations.

Bill Clinton has not been president for 17 years......Can the rightist not focus on today?
Moore's accusers go back that far, shall we forget about them?
You have a weak case against a retired politician compared to one running for office now...You can't move the goalpost and condemn one when you exonerate the other...Both be bad....Ain't it a bitch?

Of a consensual act with an adult.
So you believe it's OK for a man in a powerful position in the government or business to have sex with someone who is much lower on the totem pole? A much junior employee?
Try claiming that in any court in the country........asshole!

Of course it is OK for consenting adults to have sex. If he used his position to pressure her into it, that would be wrong, but there was no indication, or accusation from her that that ever happened.

Then you should keep your mouth shut about Moore. Personally I think he should go to jail if he assaulted the girl. The thing is liberals always prance out accusers on every Republican if you think your guy will loose. That's why I'm skeptical. Anyway I read an article, that Bill's rape allegation could be getting attention again.

I'm sure you read a lot of crazy right wing articles. Are they going to accuse him of killing Vince Foster again too? Odd that a right winger would have the nerve to complain about accusations. Remember Jade Helm, FEMA Prisons, Walmart tunnels, or death panels?

Bottom line, Clinton used his office to cop sex off a young, impressionable girl. The accusations against Moore are just that, accusations.

That's not what she said. There was never any accusation of that from her. If Monica would have been a 14 year old girl, like Moore's victim was, that would have been a totally different situation.

Yeah, Democrat women who call themselves 'Feminists', are the worst dishonest hypocrites of all. They all lined up to dutifully defend the serial rapist. And most still do. They're complicit in the Clinton evil.

Yeah, Democrat women who call themselves 'Feminists', are the worst dishonest hypocrites of all. They all lined up to dutifully defend the serial rapist. And most still do. They're complicit in the Clinton evil.
Okay, now that we have closure who is supporting Moore?

Does anyone think that if Billy wasn't president that Monica would even give him a second look?

Forum List

Back