Bill Bennett: They will kill Trump before they let him be a president.

• Yesterday at 8:53 PM
    HereWeGoAgain

Good poster HWGA offers my post (#80) a 'Thumbs Down' emoji.
--------------------------------------------------------
We presume then, he (she?) didn't like the news reportage that people danced in the street in November (November for Chrissakes!!) of 2020 when the confirmation that Don Trump had lost the election was widely broadcast.

In my avatar's defense, I would submit that the 'news' was nearly 3-1/2yrs old. We surely will hope that poster HereWe has not nursed a grudge for nearlly 4yrs over Don Trump being fired by, what?......more than 81 million people?

Anyway, we hope he will get over it soon.

After all, who wants to back a man ---Don Trump ----that, when fired, people go dance in the streets about it.

Not a good look --- for the terminated employee.

IMHO

I don't doubt that is off the table as a means of removing trump. The only reason they haven't yet is trump is no longer just trump, he represents America itself and a hell of a lot of people. Killing him isn't easy because it would open a can of worms they can't close.

But you see more and more how desperate they are to get him jailed, bankrupt, anything to keep him from being president.

And you can see they grow bolder and more powerful as time goes by. They control a lot of the media, let our country be invaded by tens of millions of illegals but kind of blow it off and blame it on republicans, you see our economy going down the toilet while they tell us how great it is, and so on. They becoming complacent and not really caring about any of our serious problems, the only things they are dedicated to is what gives more power or money to themselves or those that fund them. If they are passionate about something it's because it benefits them.

In a good way?

I mean by that, could we all take a clue from the reaction in America when Don Trump lost the election in 2020?

An example of one reportage (and google has got a hundred similar):

"The Election Brings Dance to the Streets for a Collective Roar

On Saturday, after Joe Biden’s victory was announced, what spilled out of bodies and into cities was an expression of churning emotion.
In celebration of the victory of Joseph R. Biden Jr., New York City — and so many other cities across the country — found its groove. From that shimmering, unseasonably warm morning until well after dark, cars became boomboxes. Line dances sprouted up from nowhere. There were duets between strangers. Drivers, catching a bystander’s eye, turned up the music to encourage a moment of free-spirited improvisation.

Doesn't sound so dire after all, it seems.

Gonna need to see some evidence of this.

Even if it did happen, are those same people still as happy right now with the state of the country?

In a good way?

I mean by that, could we all take a clue from the reaction in America when Don Trump lost the election in 2020?

An example of one reportage (and google has got a hundred similar):

"The Election Brings Dance to the Streets for a Collective Roar

On Saturday, after Joe Biden’s victory was announced, what spilled out of bodies and into cities was an expression of churning emotion.
In celebration of the victory of Joseph R. Biden Jr., New York City — and so many other cities across the country — found its groove. From that shimmering, unseasonably warm morning until well after dark, cars became boomboxes. Line dances sprouted up from nowhere. There were duets between strangers. Drivers, catching a bystander’s eye, turned up the music to encourage a moment of free-spirited improvisation.

Doesn't sound so dire after all, it seems.
explain his lowest in history approval?

But you see more and more how desperate they are to
...." desperate they are to"......see karma come. Justice delivered.

To see accountability served to an individual who has been indicted numerous times for crimes. Been adjudicated in jury-unanimous decisions as a sexual assaulter. Who has claimed he can grab women by the pudendum whenever he wishes, wives accused him of adultery; who along with his own corporation, his CFO and his sons has been found by a court of law to be responsible for massive fraud over many years.

I would suggest that if there is emotion in this it ain't 'desperation'.....rather it is 'expectation' that in a country that is the envy of the world for it's 'rule-of-law' .....that America will justify that envy by holding to account our criminals.

Duh!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
you see our economy going down the toilet
Actually, America's economy ain't in the toilet.
Now, we acknowledge that perhaps, poster Resnic's own personal economy is in the toilet and that, thus,....colors his view that America's is too.
However, America is having robust growth in GDP, in employment, in declining inflation ( better than most of the world's inflation rate), increasing wages, an economy that bounced back from the devastation of the pandemic (better than the rest of the world); that companies reporting strong profits; "Hiring" signs everywhere; restaurants full; order-files robust; housing equities rising; stock market stability......well, poster Resnic cannot see any of that. Perhaps, due to the direness of his own personal economy.
And for that this forum can empathize.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna need to see some evidence of this.
Read post #80. That's one.
And trust me, Google is your friend and you can find plenty of reportages about people dancing in the street when Don Trump got fired from his last job. The one in the White House.

It's a bad look when an employee termination is cause for others to joyfully dance in the streets (in friggin' November, no less.)

Really, trust me, Resnic.....it is a bad look for that fired guy.

I'm mildly sure you can see the ickiness of that. No?

Forum List

Back