Bill Barr is Knock..knock...knocking on Jussie's door....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Well this was predictable....since it is obvious that somebody or bodies very high and mighty intervened for Smollet. Not gonna work ... even a lefty like Rham Emmanuel " Aint gonna take that shit "..... and I don't blame him.

Trump says FBI will review Jussie Smollett case: ‘It is an embarrassment to our Nation!’

Smollet's guilt is not in question, what is in question is how did a judiciary decide that his repayment should be as simple as a 10k fine and some community service? This I believe will set off a long string of case reviews unless it is somehow addressed.

Smollet is the worst kind of social traitor....a parasitic attention grabber who will destroy another's life to gain minor improvements in his own. Nothing short of Vampire like IMO.

He needs jail time even it's it just six months....

JO

I think it may be possible for the Illinois AG can re-file the case....There was no plea bargain or trial.

The outcry is huge even from parts of the left....WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE? Rumors are that Michelle Obama stuck her nose into it.....

JO

The FBI is only supposed to be involved when it’s a matter of national security. Republicans are grasping at straws‘s trying to divert attention away from the traitor in chief.
Or as I like to call him, Putin‘s puppet.

The FBI is only supposed to be involved when it’s a matter of national security. Republicans are grasping at straws‘s trying to divert attention away from the traitor in chief.

No that's not true. When a man travels over a state line with an underaged lover...it's FBI.
When a corporate CEO embezzles money by moving it from one state to another it's FBI.
When a district judge abuses his office and sits above local authorities... It's FBI.

Jo

A little early to be hitting the Wild Irish Rose, innit?

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

I'll take MD 20/20 any day!

Jo

Did Jussie never hear the story of the boy who cried wolf? Some games are just too dangerous to play.

It became Federal when he mailed himself the hoax letter with fake anthrax in it.

Double Jeopardy. I love that movie.

One problem the Feds do not have to go after him on what the D.A. dismissed and can go after on the fact he mailed himself a hoax letter with fake anthrax in it...

That is Federal and not State and a Cook County D.A. can not dismiss that.

Forum List

Back