Bill Barr Indicts 8 Including Mueller Top Witness for Funneling Millions in Foreign Donations to....

...Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and Top Senate Democrats!!!

The Liberal Media Is Covering This Up!…

HUGE DEMOCRAT MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN DONATIONS SCANDAL BROKEN UP!

On Friday The Gateway Pundit reported on the news that Democrat operative and Robert Mueller chief witness George Nader was indicted for his involvement in illegal campaign contributions from foreign entities to the Hillary campaign in 2016

Nader was one of Mueller’s top witnesses and he is a top Democrat donor and convicted child molester

Read much more at

UPDATE: Bill Barr Indicts 8 Including Mueller Top Witness for Funneling Millions in Foreign Donations to Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and Top Senate Democrats
The depths of Democrats corruption knows no bounds.

It gets it all out in the open. Don't you just hate it when the light is shown in the corners where you Rats are hiding.

It gets what in the open? Democrat hypocrisy? We have known about that for decades!

What you mean is, taking the power of the Corporations to continue to buy elections is giving power to the Democrats is a bad thing, right? There is not one mention of giving a thing to the Democrats or taking anything from Republicans. It does put limits on Corporate spending in elections though. And if that is a Democratic thing then I guess Democracy is a strange word for you Fascists.

How much did a corporation pay you to change your vote and become a dumbass?

We are a republic, not a democracy! Don't believe it? Find the word "democacy" anywhere in the Constitution.

And we are suppose to be represented by those people. They are supposed to represent "We the People". And "We the People" are supposed to control the elections. Tell me again just how much control we have with either the Federal Government or the Elections? And who really picks the candidates. It certainly isn't "We the People". It has to be someone. They just don't hatch out of an egg.

If the Republicans can't work out something along the lines of HR1 then those "Republicans" are not representing "We the People". They are purchased lock stock and barrel by Corporations and the Elite
Rich. But we already know that.

During 2016, I selected my candidate for President at our Republican caucus. He did not win. Then in the general election, I voted for the Republican because I am not a dumbass.

Now tell me how those big mean corporations made me vote the way I did by contributing campaign money to candidates I never saw..

We were left with the two choices no one really wanted. Corporate Red picked for Red and Corporate Blue picked for Blue. Some choice. I am not going to attempt to justify for Hillary. But Rump is a friggin mightmare. Who in their right mind would pick him? If Hillary wasn't just as big a nightmare, Rump wouldn't have stood a chance. Are you saying that Rump was a good choice over at least 10 other Republican Candidates? Anymore than I would say that Hillary was a good choice over 10 other Democratic Candidates. Corporate Money bought both Candidates. We only got the choice of which Corporate tool that got to serve. And even then, not even that much.
So now all those people that voted for Clinton did not pick her now.

It must be nice to be able to absolve all guilt for how one may or may not use their vote.

I didn't pick her. My picks were taken out early on. The establishment picks (a small room of old white guys with beards) made the picks. The same thing happened in the Republican side of things. You honestly believe that you matter? You should start that story with "Once Upon a Time". Or the Redneck version, "This is no shit".

It gets what in the open? Democrat hypocrisy? We have known about that for decades!

How much did a corporation pay you to change your vote and become a dumbass?

We are a republic, not a democracy! Don't believe it? Find the word "democacy" anywhere in the Constitution.

And we are suppose to be represented by those people. They are supposed to represent "We the People". And "We the People" are supposed to control the elections. Tell me again just how much control we have with either the Federal Government or the Elections? And who really picks the candidates. It certainly isn't "We the People". It has to be someone. They just don't hatch out of an egg.

If the Republicans can't work out something along the lines of HR1 then those "Republicans" are not representing "We the People". They are purchased lock stock and barrel by Corporations and the Elite
Rich. But we already know that.

During 2016, I selected my candidate for President at our Republican caucus. He did not win. Then in the general election, I voted for the Republican because I am not a dumbass.

Now tell me how those big mean corporations made me vote the way I did by contributing campaign money to candidates I never saw..

We were left with the two choices no one really wanted. Corporate Red picked for Red and Corporate Blue picked for Blue. Some choice. I am not going to attempt to justify for Hillary. But Rump is a friggin mightmare. Who in their right mind would pick him? If Hillary wasn't just as big a nightmare, Rump wouldn't have stood a chance. Are you saying that Rump was a good choice over at least 10 other Republican Candidates? Anymore than I would say that Hillary was a good choice over 10 other Democratic Candidates. Corporate Money bought both Candidates. We only got the choice of which Corporate tool that got to serve. And even then, not even that much.
So now all those people that voted for Clinton did not pick her now.

It must be nice to be able to absolve all guilt for how one may or may not use their vote.

I didn't pick her. My picks were taken out early on. The establishment picks (a small room of old white guys with beards) made the picks. The same thing happened in the Republican side of things. You honestly believe that you matter? You should start that story with "Once Upon a Time". Or the Redneck version, "This is no shit".
Never refereed to YOU and there was a reason for that.

Yes, your vote does matter. There are 300 million people in this country so the fact that it matters very little is a given unless you want others voice to be taken away entirely.

The people could have selected many other candidates. They could have selected Bernie. They could have sent third party. They did not. Not sure why race and sex has to brought in but how about showing us who these 'old white guys with beards are' that seem to have made the decision for you.

There is a reason that we get the candidates that we get and it is not because they are chosen for us. It is because we keep DEMANDING that they chose for us. At any time you may deny them your vote. As long as the majority of people are complacent and willing this is what we get. That is exactly how a republic and a democracy work.

Part of this comes from, IMHO, the asinine idea that voting is a right and that somehow voting is intrinsically a good thing. Voting is NOT a right - it is a responsibility and you (not YOU but you in the general sense of the people) are not participating in our government when voting in utter ignorance as the massive majority of people do in this nation.

Sweet...today's edition of Fake News from the Purge
Attorney General Barr blasts progressives’ anti-Trump ‘resistance’

So you no longer agree with the Washington Times?
Fake libertarian will believe in the tooth fairy if she bags on Trump.

Funny coming from a fake libertarian that worships the head of the federal government.
Gator, what are your thoughts on Leftists?

Leftists and Righties are just two sides of the same coin. Outside of a couple social wedge issues they are basically mirror images of themselves.
Career politicians in the washington swamp are very much alike

But there is a vast difference between democrat and republican voters and the agenda they prefer

And really we can throw all the non-dems and non-repubs into their own little basket too even though they have no elected third way/fence sitters in congress to disappoint them

Leftists and Righties are just two sides of the same coin. Outside of a couple social wedge issues they are basically mirror images of themselves.
Leftists not Liberals and Alt Right not Conservatives are what is wrong with this country.

You are correct, the wingers are the problem...but the problem is that the "wings" keep growing as more and more people become radicalized.

Even you admit to voting/supporting someone based upon their level of trolling the left. You do not seem to care about trolling of the right...which seems to move you closer to being a winger yourself.

I care but the Right is more overt about it. The racism, nationalism, etc. But the Left is not quite there yet. For some reason people like David Duke are vilified but people like AOC are celebrated. Odd.
And here is a major problem. Both sides clearly can go to far. To far on the right has been clearly identified and mostly, IMHO, because it is covered in outright bigotry and hatred. The left, OTOH, has not identified what is to far and, again IMHO, I think that is because they are veiled in the false pretense that they really care when it is clear that hatred drives the extreme left as well.

Jordan Peterson, no matter what you may think of the man or his public face, I think really hit the nail on the head on this particular subject. The left goes to far when it tries to veil itself in equity of outcome - a horrific concept in practice that pretends to be about caring for those less fortunate when it is actually about visceral hatred of all those that are doing well.
There is no bigotry or hate in 99% of conservative voters

That is a lib lie

Leftists not Liberals and Alt Right not Conservatives are what is wrong with this country.

You are correct, the wingers are the problem...but the problem is that the "wings" keep growing as more and more people become radicalized.

Even you admit to voting/supporting someone based upon their level of trolling the left. You do not seem to care about trolling of the right...which seems to move you closer to being a winger yourself.

I care but the Right is more overt about it. The racism, nationalism, etc. But the Left is not quite there yet. For some reason people like David Duke are vilified but people like AOC are celebrated. Odd.
And here is a major problem. Both sides clearly can go to far. To far on the right has been clearly identified and mostly, IMHO, because it is covered in outright bigotry and hatred. The left, OTOH, has not identified what is to far and, again IMHO, I think that is because they are veiled in the false pretense that they really care when it is clear that hatred drives the extreme left as well.

Jordan Peterson, no matter what you may think of the man or his public face, I think really hit the nail on the head on this particular subject. The left goes to far when it tries to veil itself in equity of outcome - a horrific concept in practice that pretends to be about caring for those less fortunate when it is actually about visceral hatred of all those that are doing well.

That is a lib lie
There is in the extreme right - that is a hard fact.

Just like there is on the extreme left.

That is a lib lie

Yes

As I pointed out the extreme right is very tiny yet libs want to talk about nothing else

Funny coming from a fake libertarian that worships the head of the federal government.

But there is a vast difference between democrat and republican voters and the agenda they prefer

And really we can throw all the non-dems and non-repubs into their own little basket too even though they have no elected third way/fence sitters in congress to disappoint them

And yet the people they vote for are basically the same...does that not strike you as odd?

That is a lib lie

In your dreams is that number 99%. They often say those closest to something are the least aware of its problems.

Also, I am not sure we have more than a handful of conservative voters left in this country. Considering it has been 90 years since we had an actual conservative president, I think that the tale of the conservative voter is just a myth.

And yet the people they vote for are basically the same...does that not strike you as odd?
“They” being dems and repubs in washington?

Yes, our nations capital of s a very corrupt and corrupting plsce

I always say that the lifespan of a true conservative republican in public office is about 12 years

They start out life as a real a conservative

but after getting to washington the change begins

That is a lib lie

Yes

As I pointed out the extreme right is very tiny yet libs want to talk about nothing else
There has been nobody "extreme right" in that sewer since Ron Paul retired.

That is a lib lie

In your dreams is that number 99%. They often say those closest to something are the least aware of its problems.

Also, I am not sure we have more than a handful of conservative voters left in this country. Considering it has been 90 years since we had an actual conservative president, I think that the tale of the conservative voter is just a myth.
Well, if you are an American citizen you are entitled to your opinion

And so am I

I always say that the lifespan of a true conservative republican in public office is about 12 years

We have not elected a true conservative in my lifetime. I bet you have never voted for one.

...Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and Top Senate Democrats!!!

The Liberal Media Is Covering This Up!…

HUGE DEMOCRAT MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN DONATIONS SCANDAL BROKEN UP!

On Friday The Gateway Pundit reported on the news that Democrat operative and Robert Mueller chief witness George Nader was indicted for his involvement in illegal campaign contributions from foreign entities to the Hillary campaign in 2016

Nader was one of Mueller’s top witnesses and he is a top Democrat donor and convicted child molester

Read much more at

UPDATE: Bill Barr Indicts 8 Including Mueller Top Witness for Funneling Millions in Foreign Donations to Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and Top Senate Democrats
How does fake news like this remain in a political forum at USMB?

True.

The Extreme Left are on in part on display running for the Democrat Presidential Nomination at or near the most popular. They are in the House and Senate screaming for Socialism and undoing elections.

Tell me who is the most powerful Extreme Right person in power, because he's not in Congress, and he's not running for POTUS.

We have not elected a true conservative in my lifetime. I bet you have never voted for one.

Gator is correct

Forum List

Back