Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

It doesn't help your cause to make him sound worse than he is...his quote about not doing enough meant not doing enough to stop the war, not blow people up. Never fails to amuse me that you people can't even be truthful about someone everyone agrees is an asshole.

"Mr. Ayers, who in 1970 was said to have summed up the Weatherman philosophy as: ''Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at,'' is today distinguished professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago."

Yea, it sure sounds like Ayers was all about stopping the war. Not!!! Sounds to me like he was in school in Hitlers Natzi Germany & still is clearly a deranged idiot.

In McVeigh's mind he was actually preventing the killings of more fellow citizens by tyrants that would never be held accountable. He was clearly deranged. I am not Sympathetic, nor do I do not condone McVeigh's response to what he believed was true. He should have went public, campaigned, convinced reporters or organized a huge protest. His actions had the opposite effect what he thought he would achieve & he became the murder's he despised.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;2233225 said:
No he isn't.

No you aren't. You're lying.

No, I'm not lying. He's a popular guy in left wing circles. He's a cause celebre with left wingers. He's a hero to a lot of left wing organizations. Or, at least, during the previous Administration he certainly was.

I wonder what makes him so popular?

You can't be popular if someone launch political career from your place, right?

he isn't... the only thing that makes him of note is the right's continued discussion about him.

you need to stop believing your own wingnuts.

lol @ a game of defend your side's bad guy. Ghey

I see no one defending McViegh. Can't say the same for Ayers.

I'm not seeing the same thread you're seeing.

you're not seeing what she's seeing because all they have done is defend McVeigh and talk about how the poor terrorist dear was just 'angry'.

*sniff*

like that makes a bit of difference in how we see islamic terrorists.

I know. Denial is not a River in Egypt.

In fact, I'm going to see if there's a Denial River anywhere on Earth. Surely some funny fuck would have named one that by now. *checking*

so we're back to you blindly attacking the source and not the claims?

google: ad hom

I don't need to. I know who Media Matters are and I know how they work. So, I dismiss any 'evidence' provided by Media Matters as illegitimate. They are a partisan organization with an agenda to discredit the right.

I only ever accept information from non partisan organizations that ensure accuracy. That's because I am interested only in actual legitimate information, I don't want a partisan view.

Facts jare facts no matter where they come from.

You cant refute the tape of people actually saying what they are saying which is what MM does.

They show people saying things and then comment on them.

you can disagree with the comment but the tape is fact

Here you go, since you can't be bothered to look it up for yourself I'll give you the FACTS. The tape you linked to was a FAKE. It is proven to be a fake. Yet I'm sure you'll continue to cling to that faked link because it's the only "proof" you have.

It?s Time For the Black Caucus Race Hustlers to Apologize For Slandering Tea Party Patriots - Big Government

Gateway Pundit

AP Can't Find Evidence of N-Word Use; Blames Tea Partiers for Posting 'Mislabeled' Video | NewsBusters.org

Do you need more? I'm sure I can find some more proof that this tape was a fake. It only took me one search and two minutes to find these.

Rick

Here's the difference: McVeigh is a "misunderstood hero" to the right.

Ayers is a reformed fucktard...but still an historical fucktard.

Amazing to see idiots excusing McVeigh because Ayers existed.

So your definition of "reformed" is someone saying "I only wish we'd done more."

And I don't see anyone even close to calling McVeigh a "misunderstood hero" or any kind of a hero. The only people I see calling anyone a hero are the idiot liberals calling Ayers a hero.

Rick

The difference is that McVeigh was a much better demolitions technician.

That's the only difference.

But ayers group warned of the bombing so not to kill anybody. McVeigh tried to kill people.

Both are assholes for using violence as a form of protest, like some of the teabaggers want to do.

and the hackery of the OP is evident. Obama didn't associated with Ayers when he was anti-government terrorist, but later when Ayers had a non profit group. There were many protesters of the 60's that were young and wild that later realized the error of their ways. His organization was a public school reform group working with Chicago area schools. THis is when Obama was aboard.

So lame to tie Ayers previous extremist acts with what he was when obama met him, or that Obama is a terrorist sympathizer for having associations with him later in life (long after the terrorist activity).

Plus, working in similar organizations set out to help the community does not mean they were best buds, another disingenuous claim you hear from the hacks

Last edited:
^^ OK, so you can explain how Obama started his freakin campaign in the living room of a man who would've been, and desired to be, the original Tim McVeigh but simply lacked the bombing and military skills to pull it off?

Are you telling me that if George W. Bush's campaign for governor of Texas had been started in the dining room of Timothy McVeigh, that it would have been anything other than lead story for the following 25 years on MSNBC????

that's nothing but a lie.

The New York Times reported that Obama did not have a significant relationship with Ayers.[2] According to several sources, Ayers played no role in starting Obama's career, which was primarily launched when Deborah Leff, then president of the Joyce Foundation, suggested Obama be appointed as chairman of the six-member board that oversaw the distribution of grants in Chicago.[2]
^ a b c d e f g h Shane, Scott (2008-10-03). "Obama and ’60s Bomber: A Look Into Crossed Paths". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-10-12.

In a November 2008 interview, Ayers said that he knew Obama only slightly: “I think my relationship with Obama was probably like that of thousands of others in Chicago and, like millions and millions of others, I wished I knew him better.”[20]

^ Remnick, David (2008-11-04). "Mr. Ayers’s Neighborhood". The New Yorker. Retrieved 2008-11-05.

McVeigh Killed 168 United States Americans and was convicted of his crimes.

What ever Ayers did it pales in comparison
Not for lack of intent

How many people did the weather underground kill?

3, one of them a member of the weather underground. And these people don't care about the fact that this grouped warned ahead of time so there were no casualties (eventually you bomb enough, there will be casualties, intended or not). Nor care that they bombed out of protest, not to kill as many people as possible. If that were the case, they would not of warned them

Not defending any bombing, but there is a difference between mcveigh and the weather underground

But ayers group warned of the bombing so not to kill anybody. McVeigh tried to kill people.

Both are assholes for using violence as a form of protest, like some of the teabaggers want to do.

of course you've got proof of that, right?

of course you've got proof of that, right?
The group intentionally chose its targets to avoid human injury.[11] However, a bomb eventually claimed three lives — members of the group who died during an accidental explosion[11]
Most were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with communiqués identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest

^ a b The Weather Underground, produced by Carrie Lozano, directed by Bill Siegel and Sam Green, New Video Group, 2003, DVD.

Looking for other sources

Forum List

Back