bill ayers forged the documents... usurped !!

do you have doubts about obama's past ??

• yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
:eusa_shifty:
A little piece of advise for you. You are not allowed to use the word I edited out on this board, except in The Flame Zone.

then move the thread... here is advise for you, when you run out of catagories, that's censorship, it's a story not allowed on the board for a year...

this will work well for you until a republican is elected, then you will change your mind.

thanks hall monitor... but the point here isn't me, it's bill mars and the horrific double standard of media misrepresntation, and of course women standing up for american decent politics. that's funny you deleted **** but left twat...

what if bill mars had called michelle obama the n word ?? would he be "just a comedian" then per chuck schumer... would obama keep the million dollars then (half the money obama raised in february

Priorities USA Action, a super PAC supporting the president’s re-election, will report $2 million in February donations, group officials said, including $1 million from the television host Bill Maher. Those amounts are substantial for Priorities USA and a related group, which together raised about $6.1 million through the end of 2011. )?? sense the irony ??

i understand obama has recruited bill clinton to work wall street for dough... LOL :eusa_shifty:

Look, I don't care about your silly post. I'm just trying to give you a friendly head's-up that the admin on this board has made the decision that the "c" word is forbidden, except in one sub-forum.

If you don't want to listen, and get yourself infracted, it's no skin off my nose.

have you seen my infractions ??... lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back