Bill Ayers explains the left's power is in schools and classrooms .

Ayers was fighting against a government that was fighting a ridiculous, immoral war in our name. He was a rebellious patriot.

Terrorism is not "fighting against the government" You idiot, the antiwar protesters had more to do with ending the Vietnam War than any terrorist nutjob like Ayres and his fellow terrorists buddies. Being anti-American is not a patriot idiot, and the Weather Underground continued their activities long after the Vietnam War was over.. You're clueless

The Weathermen made those of us who peacefully protested the war look ban, and we did not like it, because we thought that our way was right. This does not mean that we were right and their methods were more effective. I am sure that the British considered the American dissident colonists terrorists.

Talk about a slippery slope......According to Nukes, if one believes that the government is doing something he/she believes (in his/her own opinion) to be immoral or ridiculous, then one is a rebellious patriot even if his/her expressions and actions result in innocent people getting maimed and murdered. Wow.

Look at all of the innocent people murdered because of your second amendment rights. The immortality of the Vietnam War was not just his opinion, read some history.

"murdered because of your second amendment rights"? How does that work?:confused:
The Vietnam War was part of the larger conflict to defeat the Soviet communist Empire which eventually was defeated and hundreds of millions of people were freed as a result

Who is clueless now?

Your right wing revisionist history does not tell you that one of the reasons that the Vietnam War was fought was to see who would control the lucrative drug trade in the Golden Triangle. Does this sound like Communism or Capitalism?

Last edited:
Bull…. Ayres is a radical leftist who'd like all of us to be enslaved by the federal government with his Ivy League elitist and the liberal political class controlling things behind the scenes. The abolitionist fought for people's liberty not enslavement

You guys are going to have to decide. Is Bill Ayers a terrorist who conducted a reign of terror against the federal government - or is he a liberal elitist who wants people enslaved to the federal government?

He can't be both
Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. So is his wife.

AyersFlag.jpg

Yup they sure are. They skated away because the FBI botched the case.

They are now living the good life. The life they had a big problem with when they were blowing up buildings and killing cops and Brinks guards.

If there were any justice in the world the two them would be serving life sentences or be dead via the electric chair.

Unfortunately they are both teaching college kids along with all the other liberal asshole professors out there.

One has to wonder who does the hiring at these colleges and if they ever research anyone they hire??

Just think, we have a follower of Bill Ayers in as President.

gives you the warm fuzzes

Look at all of the innocent people murdered because of your second amendment rights. The immortality of the Vietnam War was not just his opinion, read some history.

"murdered because of your second amendment rights"? How does that work?:confused:
The Vietnam War was part of the larger conflict to defeat the Soviet communist Empire which eventually was defeated and hundreds of millions of people were freed as a result

Who is clueless now?

Your right wing revisionist history does not tell you that one of the reasons that the Vietnam War was fought was to see who would control the lucrative drug trade in the Golden Triangle. Does this sound like Communism or Capitalism?

You're full of crap and clueless as your own screen name proves. You don't live in the real world no need to argue with a delusional person...Waste of time

"Bill Ayers explains the left's power is in schools and classrooms ."

Yes, and Adolf Hitler would agree:

“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”

“I begin with the young. We older ones are used up but my magnificent youngsters! Are there finer ones anywhere in the world? Look at all these men and boys! What material! With you and I, we can make a new world.”

"Give me the boy until he is seven, and I will give you the man."

Kinds of a take of a Frederick Douglass quote. The liberals do it in reverse though, they don't help build strong children and thus strong men as Douglas wanted. They help break them down in favor of all powerful government

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men."

Frederick Douglass

20070214-220px-Frederick_Douglass.jpg

A great man Frederick Douglass

Yes, wasn't he.

by Frederick Douglass, a freed slave and prominent statesmen before, during, and after the War Between the States (commonly but erroneously named the "Civil War.")

"What shall we do with the Negro?"

"I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with
us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall!

"I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!" ---F. D.

Who is clueless now?

Are you trying to say that the Communist Vietcong aided and abetted by the Communist Russia invading South Vietnam had nothing at all to do with Communism?

Oh my.

Who is clueless now?

You're full of crap and clueless as your own screen name proves. You don't live in the real world no need to argue with a delusional person...Waste of time

I will accept that as capitulation.

Who is clueless now?

Are you trying to say that the Communist Vietcong aided and abetted by the Communist Russia invading South Vietnam had nothing at all to do with Communism?

Oh my.

If you were able to comprehend what you read, you would not ask such a question.

If you really had an understanding of Jesse's lyrics, you would not ask such a question.

"Give me the boy until he is seven, and I will give you the man."

Kinds of a take of a Frederick Douglass quote. The liberals do it in reverse though, they don't help build strong children and thus strong men as Douglas wanted. They help break them down in favor of all powerful government

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men."

Frederick Douglass

20070214-220px-Frederick_Douglass.jpg

A great man Frederick Douglass

Yes, wasn't he.

by Frederick Douglass, a freed slave and prominent statesmen before, during, and after the War Between the States (commonly but erroneously named the "Civil War.")

"What shall we do with the Negro?"

"I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with
us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall!

"I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!" ---F. D.

:clap2:Another great quote from Douglass...Thanks sweatheart

Who is clueless now?

Your way is easy...I choose to live in the real world

As human beings, we try to explain and analyse events or situations that can have a possible emotional effect on us. In today’s world, perfect rationality (i.e. full information) is impossible, and neither can necessarily rely on academic or scientific information all the time. Very often it is even difficult to describe the possible causal mechanisms that lie at the origins of such emotional effects. Therefore, when something proves difficult to explain, people often resort to more speculative (and extreme) explanations in order to find closure and to provide their cognitions with a plausible justification. In other words, it is in people’s nature to search for answers to the ‘why’ question, especially when it concerns the ‘ego’.

A conspiracy theory has the ability to provide enough rationale for a ‘comprehensive’ explanation, or at least a perceived ‘comprehensive’ explanation. The key concept that makes this possible is the ‘attribution of responsibility’. A conspiracy theory attributes responsibility for a certain occurrence or a sequence of occurrences to an external group. For instance, ‘the CIA’, ‘the Jews’ or the ‘Freemasons’. This creates a feeling of exclusion or insignificance on the part of those who looking to rationalise their emotional response to the occurrence. Chiming with some versions of populist politics, a conspiracy theory thus creates an in-group (in this case the ‘hostile cabal’) and an out-group (in this case the ‘us or I’), which in turn reinforces the cognitive interpretation of the occurrence and turns it into a confirmation bias.

A conspiracy theory attributes responsibility for a certain occurrence or a sequence of occurrences to an external group.
Cognitive psychology tells us that both the conscious and the unconscious psyche have a great impact on people’s perceptions and how they solve problems

The psychology of conspiracy theory | Counterpoint

As human beings, we try to explain and analyse events or situations that can have a possible emotional effect on us. In today’s world, perfect rationality (i.e. full information) is impossible, and neither can necessarily rely on academic or scientific information all the time. Very often it is even difficult to describe the possible causal mechanisms that lie at the origins of such emotional effects. Therefore, when something proves difficult to explain, people often resort to more speculative (and extreme) explanations in order to find closure and to provide their cognitions with a plausible justification. In other words, it is in people’s nature to search for answers to the ‘why’ question, especially when it concerns the ‘ego’.

A conspiracy theory has the ability to provide enough rationale for a ‘comprehensive’ explanation, or at least a perceived ‘comprehensive’ explanation. The key concept that makes this possible is the ‘attribution of responsibility’. A conspiracy theory attributes responsibility for a certain occurrence or a sequence of occurrences to an external group. For instance, ‘the CIA’, ‘the Jews’ or the ‘Freemasons’. This creates a feeling of exclusion or insignificance on the part of those who looking to rationalise their emotional response to the occurrence. Chiming with some versions of populist politics, a conspiracy theory thus creates an in-group (in this case the ‘hostile cabal’) and an out-group (in this case the ‘us or I’), which in turn reinforces the cognitive interpretation of the occurrence and turns it into a confirmation bias.

A conspiracy theory attributes responsibility for a certain occurrence or a sequence of occurrences to an external group.
Cognitive psychology tells us that both the conscious and the unconscious psyche have a great impact on people’s perceptions and how they solve problems

Well, what you consider reality.

Look at all of the lies that have been told about Ayers on this thread.

Well, what you consider reality.

Look at all of the lies that have been told about Ayers on this thread.

Anyone who would bomb buildings is no one we should allow to teach.

That's all I need to know about Bill the bomber

Anyone who would bomb buildings is no one we should allow to teach.

That's all I need to know about Bill the bomber

Some of us believe in redemption.

good for you.

but remorse comes before redemption and this particular terrorist has none.

There have been so many lies about Ayers on this thread that I do not even know if we are discussing anything that he actually did. What exactly was he found guilty of in a court of law?

Forum List

Back