Bill Ayers explains the left's power is in schools and classrooms .

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt9d-eRFql0&playnext=1&list=PLITlW7t_3O1SKbSSBQ4_t8tY___]Bill Ayers explains the left's power is in schools and classrooms - YouTube[/ame]

"Give me the boy until he is seven, and I will give you the man."

[rhetorical question]Could you possibly be more ignorant?[/rhetorical question]

No, I mean he is ignorant.

That sounds vaguely gay...

you-cant-seriously-be-that-retarded.jpg

Kinds of a take of a Frederick Douglass quote. The liberals do it in reverse though, they don't help build strong children and thus strong men as Douglas wanted. They help break them down in favor of all powerful government

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men."

Frederick Douglass

20070214-220px-Frederick_Douglass.jpg

A great man Frederick Douglass

Last edited:

Kinds of a take of a Frederick Douglass quote. The liberals do it in reverse though, they don't help build strong children and thus strong men as Douglas wanted. They help break them down in favor of all powerful government

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." Frederick Douglass

Spot on.

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." Frederick Douglass

Sorry bub, the quote is from an earlier era. It's attributed to St. Francis Xavier.

Forum List

Back