Bill Ayers admits the Nazi-like tactics of the left

You know who else believed in indoctrinating children? Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's...

BILL AYERS: THE LEFT MUST UTILIZE ITS ‘ABSOLUTE ACCESS’ TO AMERICA’S CLASSROOMS

Bill Ayers: The Left Must Utilize Its ‘Absolute Access’ to America’s Classrooms | Video | TheBlaze.com

This is my favorite part of YOUR article:

Ayers also first blasts conservatives for portraying President Barack Obama as a “secret Muslim” and a “secret sociopath,” running around with “terrorists and Arabs.”

Nice to know that you "agree".

I read the article. I didn't see Ayers use the term "Nazi-like tactics". Thanks for playing, asswipe. Now get back to jerking off to Glenn Beck's tears.

GlennBeckCrying.jpg

Weatherman Terrorist Bill Ayers tells Bill de Blasio to be Proud of Supporting Marxist Terrorists

October 17, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

bill-ayers.jpg

Maybe if Bill de Blasio becomes the mayor of New York City, he can throw a Terrorist Pride Parade and make Bill Ayers into its Grand Marshall.

In an interview with New York Magazine, Weatherman terrorist Bill Ayers comments favorably on Democratic Party mayoral nominee Bill de Blasio’s history of support for the Marxist FSLN terrorists who attacked a synagogue and burned Indians alive in a church.

The blind imperial monster of course is the United States; whose enemy Bill Ayers and Bill de Blasio are. Here’s some of what Bill de Blasio and his voters can be proud of.

If you’re proud of that record, as Bill de Blasio is, then you have no soul.

Weatherman Terrorist Bill Ayers tells Bill de Blasio to be Proud of Supporting Marxist Terrorists | FrontPage Magazine

I read the article. I didn't see Ayers use the term "Nazi-like tactics". Thanks for playing, asswipe. Now get back to jerking off to Glenn Beck's tears.

GlennBeckCrying.jpg
You're right, the word Nazi is not mentioned in the article. The OP just made it up.

Do you know who else used to make stuff up for propaganda purposes?
That's right...The Nazis

Is Rotty really a Nazi?

I don't know how Ayers did it, but he turned the election of Obama from a carefree period into some kind of morose joke. I can't imagine what his friends at the lecture were laughing at. :puke:

Deceptions of a Terrorist

November 7, 2013 By Mary Grabar

Untitled.jpg

Bill Ayers’s latest “memoir,” Public Enemy: Confessions of an American Dissident, like all his writings, is not worth reading, except to keep up with the lies he is spreading.

Ayers, like his 1960s terrorist comrades, counts on the ignorance, gullibility, and tender emotions of the youth. Given the way the history of the 1960s is taught today, young people just might believe the Weatherman terrorist’s claims of being censored and persecuted, and a victim of a McCarthy-ite witch hunt. He even likens himself to Galileo.

In the Bill Ayers ego, Galileo was right about the solar system, and Bill Ayers was right about the Vietnam War. It was a genocidal war, and Bill Ayers represented the resistance.

In Ayers’ world, Sarah Palin and John McCain (a “war criminal” for having served in Vietnam) led the witch hunt against him during the 2008 presidential campaign. He claims that Sarah Palin’s supporters chanted “Kill him” in response to her charges that Obama was “palling around with a terrorist.” Ayers felt like

It gets funnier, because Bill Ayers then writes, “Meg’s approach struck me as brilliant—students (and not I) were indeed the injured party.”

Someone forgot to mention, however, that the “young and unafraid, smart and sassy” Meg Lanker was charged with and admitted to making false threats of sexual assault against herself by posting a comment that said she would become a “good Republican b**tch” in retaliation for running her “liberal mouth.” This was reported in the Laramie Boomerang on April 30, 2013. It was reported again on May 3—five months before the release of Ayers’s book—in the pages of the Huffington Post. Furthermore, this was another “hate” hoax that disturbed liberals like to promote, especially on college campuses.

Ayers quotes anonymous emails at length–with no proof that they were ever sent. Alas, perhaps there is a commonality between the obviously disturbed Ms. Lanker-Simons and the professor.

And on and on. You get the idea: Bill Ayers glorifies himself. It is up to those of us who know the truth to continue exposing the deceitful narrative on which his personal mythology has been built.

Deceptions of a Terrorist | FrontPage Magazine

You know who else believed in indoctrinating children? Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's...

BILL AYERS: THE LEFT MUST UTILIZE ITS ‘ABSOLUTE ACCESS’ TO AMERICA’S CLASSROOMS

Bill Ayers: The Left Must Utilize Its ‘Absolute Access’ to America’s Classrooms | Video | TheBlaze.com

This is my favorite part of YOUR article:

Ayers also first blasts conservatives for portraying President Barack Obama as a “secret Muslim” and a “secret sociopath,” running around with “terrorists and Arabs.”

Nice to know that you "agree".

Funny, I seem to recall Ayers had no credibility with this crowd in 2008.... now we're supposed to take seriously what the OP says he said that he didn't say.

Is Rod Serling here?

Then again American_Jizzhat, having exhausted his supply of MSNBC hosts to cry the blues about, says Ayers is "not worth reading, except to keep up with the lies he is spreading".

I guess we'll let Jizzhat and Rotgut fight it out.

:popcorn:

Bill Ayers gets way too much airtime for having virtually no political clout.

It's the right that uses him as a mouthpiece for the extreme left.

Ayers, to my knowledge was never convicted of terrorism. He has no known personal connection to Barack Obama. Ayers did not write any books for the president.

Who gives a shit what Ayers has to say? Did he destroy public property? Of course he did, or he at least had a hand in it, but for him to be getting a platform for his stupid, ideological bull crap is somewhat disconcerting ~

Ayers, to my knowledge was never convicted of terrorism. He has no known personal connection to Barack Obama. Ayers did not write any books for the president.

Who gives a shit what Ayers has to say? Did he destroy public property? Of course he did, or he at least had a hand in it, but for him to be getting a platform for his stupid, ideological bull crap is somewhat disconcerting ~

Obama's contacts with Ayers had been public knowledge in Chicago for years.[32] British writer Peter Hitchens wrote about Ayers in the Daily Mail in early February 2008.[32][33][34] The connection was then picked up by blogs and newspapers in the United States, including in the Huffington Post.[35]

Bill Ayers presidential election controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're right, the word Nazi is not mentioned in the article. The OP just made it up.

So he has to actually use the word "Nazi" or his declaration of indoctrinating children doesn't count [MENTION=19507]Political Junky[/MENTION]?!? :lmao:

If you can't come up with a better argument than that, you really shouldn't post at all...

This is vintage Nazi indoctrination of children and you know it. A little embarrassed by the actions of your side of the aisle, are we? :eusa_whistle:

Ayers wrote Obama's "autobiography" 'that Dreams From My Father.'

1. There are a number of ‘echoes’ that can be found in Ayer’s works and in “Dreams.’
a. Ayers: Narrative begins with something to say; content precedes from. Obama: I understood that I’d spent my life trying to review these stories, plugging up holes in the narratives.
b. Ayers: Narrative inquiry can be a useful corrective to all this. Obama: Truth is the best corrective.
c. Ayers: The mind works in contradiction, and honesty requires the writer to reveal disputes with herself on the page Obama: But I suspect that we can’t pretend that these contradictions of our situation don’t exist. All we can do is choose.
d. Ayers: The reader must actively see the struggle; it is a journey, not by a tourist, but by a pilgrim. Obama: But, all in all, it was an intellectual journey that I imagined for myself, complete with maps and restpoints and a strict itinerary.

From “Deconstructing Obama,” by Jack Cashill

2. [Christopher] “Andersen, in "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of a Marriage," writes that Obama was faced with a deadline with the Times Books division of Random House to submit his manuscript after already having canceled a contract with Simon & Schuster. Confronted with the threat of a second failure, his wife, Michelle, suggested he seek the help of "his friend and Hyde Park neighbor Bill Ayers." Author confirms Bill Ayers helped Obama write ?Dreams?

They worked together on many boards including the funding of Leftist schools.

Get an education.

Obama's contacts with Ayers had been public knowledge in Chicago for years.[32] British writer Peter Hitchens wrote about Ayers in the Daily Mail in early February 2008.[32][33][34] The connection was then picked up by blogs and newspapers in the United States, including in the Huffington Post.[35]

Bull crap! More garbage from the wing nuts. No one can keep up with the nut job bloggers and wanna-be pundits - that in no way means that they EVER get anything right.

Ayers wrote Obama's "autobiography" 'that Dreams From My Father.'

1. There are a number of ‘echoes’ that can be found in Ayer’s works and in “Dreams.’
a. Ayers: Narrative begins with something to say; content precedes from. Obama: I understood that I’d spent my life trying to review these stories, plugging up holes in the narratives.
b. Ayers: Narrative inquiry can be a useful corrective to all this. Obama: Truth is the best corrective.
c. Ayers: The mind works in contradiction, and honesty requires the writer to reveal disputes with herself on the page Obama: But I suspect that we can’t pretend that these contradictions of our situation don’t exist. All we can do is choose.
d. Ayers: The reader must actively see the struggle; it is a journey, not by a tourist, but by a pilgrim. Obama: But, all in all, it was an intellectual journey that I imagined for myself, complete with maps and restpoints and a strict itinerary.

From “Deconstructing Obama,” by Jack Cashill

2. [Christopher] “Andersen, in "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of a Marriage," writes that Obama was faced with a deadline with the Times Books division of Random House to submit his manuscript after already having canceled a contract with Simon & Schuster. Confronted with the threat of a second failure, his wife, Michelle, suggested he seek the help of "his friend and Hyde Park neighbor Bill Ayers." Author confirms Bill Ayers helped Obama write ?Dreams?

They worked together on many boards including the funding of Leftist schools.

Get an education.

Do you EVER come up with an original idea or are you just some kind of disinformation junkie?

Get an education? Where from, Jack Cashill? Your hero Ann Coulter???

You want me to grow up to be just as stupid as THEM?

Last edited:

So he has to actually use the word "Nazi" or his declaration of indoctrinating children doesn't count [MENTION=31463]J.E.D[/MENTION]?!? :lmao:

If you can't come up with a better argument than that, you really shouldn't post at all. This is vintage Nazi indoctrination of children and you know it. Watching you flail around wildly like the desperate little cock-sucking faggot you are is priceless. Your inability to form an intelligent argument is a clear indication of why you are a parasite Dumbocrat who needs government to survive - your pitiful IQ.

I mean, even the dumbest animal in the wild has figured out how to survive on its own with no help from government J.E.D. What does it say about you and your fellow Dumbocrats that you are incapable of doing the same? :lmao:

Last edited:

Bull crap! More garbage from the wing nuts. No one can keep up with the nut job bloggers and wanna-be pundits - that in no way means that they EVER get anything right.

Aww... is the government dependent parasite upset over the facts? :crybaby:

Forum List

Back