Bill and Hillary's Electability Myths

The fact is, people claim Hillary to be this ultra polarizing figure. You see thousands of fans at Obama's rallies, and see very few at her. But when it comes time to vote, he either loses, or he wins by a small margin. That tells you there are voters who don't support Clinton, but they sure as hell don't want Obama in office.

THAT is what is going to give McCain the win in November. The silent voters who don't support candidates, they oppose them.

Sorry, that is wrong. The silent voters who don't support candidates just don't show up. They stay home. That's one of the big reasons why the GOP got hammered in 2006. Their base stayed home. And there is no reason to think they are going to come out in big numbers in this election.

Now, the Hillary supporters are trying to scare Democrats into thinking that the conservatives who just a few months ago said they despised McCain are now going to come out in droves and vote for him?

Good try.

Here's something to think about when the Clinton supporters try to spin about electability - Here in Florida, the number of registered black voters has increased by 200,000. And I can assure you, they are not being picked up in these polls that the Clintons keep pointing to.

The nomination is over.

President Obama. Get used to it.

It's easier to ignore her past and embrace her present than it is to embrace Obama's present. It's been 20 years since Clinton was linked to a controversy as big as Obama.

and what is this huge controversy? surely its not wright

Sorry, that is wrong. The silent voters who don't support candidates just don't show up. They stay home. That's one of the big reasons why the GOP got hammered in 2006. Their base stayed home. And there is no reason to think they are going to come out in big numbers in this election.

Now, the Hillary supporters are trying to scare Democrats into thinking that the conservatives who just a few months ago said they despised McCain are now going to come out in droves and vote for him?

Good try.

Here's something to think about when the Clinton supporters try to spin about electability - Here in Florida, the number of registered black voters has increased by 200,000. And I can assure you, they are not being picked up in these polls that the Clintons keep pointing to.

The nomination is over.

President Obama. Get used to it.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I think you underestimate the Clinton supporters. Hell, I think you underestimate Clinton. I still can't count her out of running as an Independent.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I think you underestimate the Clinton supporters. Hell, I think you underestimate Clinton. I still can't count her out of running as an Independent.

I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard on a talk-radio show that the deadline to get on the ballot as an independent has passed in several states.

She's not going to run as an independent because she will never be president as an independent. She can run as VP and then go for the top spot.

This question has been asked over and over and discussed over and over but I am going to ask it again: if she is soooooooooooo elect able why is she losing? why hasn't the "proclaimed" senator, the "well-known" Clinton beat this "inexperienced" new guy already??? No need to answer.:rolleyes:

I think she needs to move on to a different approach and stop with the "how important white working class votes are" speech; what about every other group, I guess they don't matter if they can't help her win? :eusa_hand:

Furthermore, this elect ability approach is a scare tactic; she is claiming that her supporters will not support Obama yet, his supporters will support whoever the democratic nominee is, as in her supporters are not for the party just for her, like this is some type of cult or something smh makes no sense :eusa_eh: ... I honestly believe when it comes down to Obama and McCain her supporters will start thinking about their own needs and realize that Obama is a far better candidate than McCain.:thup:

Truly, I think you're a conservative sock puppet.

There is absolutely zero chance of that happening.

This question has been asked over and over and discussed over and over but I am going to ask it again: if she is soooooooooooo elect able why is she losing? why hasn't the "proclaimed" senator, the "well-known" Clinton beat this "inexperienced" new guy already??? No need to answer.:rolleyes:

It was actually Obama's inexperience that gave him the win. The public didn't know him, they didn't know anything about him. They knew Clinton, and as I've said, they either really liked her or really hated her. There are few "middle of the road" people when it comes to her. So, in the beginning, Clinton was only winning her die hard fans. Obama received so much support so fast because he was running against a well-known, very much hated politician. He used his silver tongue to preach the "candidate of change" approach, and it worked for a long time. But as more and more skeletons come out of his closet, more and more people are realizing they made a mistake. That's why she's come back and won so many of these late primaries. That's why she's ahead in swing state polls. That's why she's the candidate that can beat McCain. We already know Clinton's past. You're not going to find any new controversies to tie her to. Obama has a new racist preacher showing up everyday, it seems.

It was actually Obama's inexperience that gave him the win. The public didn't know him, they didn't know anything about him. They knew Clinton, and as I've said, they either really liked her or really hated her. There are few "middle of the road" people when it comes to her. So, in the beginning, Clinton was only winning her die hard fans. Obama received so much support so fast because he was running against a well-known, very much hated politician. He used his silver tongue to preach the "candidate of change" approach, and it worked for a long time. But as more and more skeletons come out of his closet, more and more people are realizing they made a mistake. That's why she's come back and won so many of these late primaries. That's why she's ahead in swing state polls. That's why she's the candidate that can beat McCain. We already know Clinton's past. You're not going to find any new controversies to tie her to. Obama has a new racist preacher showing up everyday, it seems.

I hope your not going to keep this up. If you dislike Obama sooo much and you think McCain, a Republican who is very close to Bush, will be a better candidate, than so be it. Hillary is out of the game, It's time to move on.

Forum List

Back