Bill aims to enable agencies to track Israelis' every move

And have some dignity when talking about the Holocaust, will you?
I don't have dignity when I talk about Disneyland or the Holocaust.

Both are based on fantasy stories and provide entertainment for the people. :cool:
What a pathetic character this Sunni Man is by claiming the Holocaust never happened. Meanwhile, millions of people perished, Jews and non Jews alike because of the Nazis, and we can see why Sunni Man would no doubt have enjoyed being a guest of Hitler just like the Mufti was during the war. I wonder if Sunni Man would also deny that the Muslims had murdered over a million Armenians along with Greeks and Assyrians. I would not be surprised if he denied that his fellow Muslims murdered over 2 million Christians in the Sudan and 3 million people (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh. Or does he think these are also fantasy stories to entertain people?

jt2

The Holohoax is a myth perpetuated by the Zionist in order to justify the Palestine and grab.

And is used in order to extort guilt money from gullible western nations based on this absurd fantasy. :doubt:

The Holohoax is a myth perpetuated by the Zionist in order to justify the Palestine and grab.

And is used in order to extort guilt money from gullible western nations based on this absurd fantasy. :doubt:
Did they teach you that at the shithole mosque you converted into Islime?

So I post a video of a Jew I respect a lot.

Where is the hate that you clowns are always blabbering about?
Now now Tinny-brain we know there's thousands of Muslims and ex Muslims that contradict all the hate, bullshit, and lies you spew. Why don't you post their videos?

Isn't that your job?
Do you get paid for your "job", which is to spew Islamic lies and bullshit on message boards? Well they should fire your ass, you're failing miserably. American approval of Israel is at record highs. Poor Tiny-brain, they probably made him convert to Islime on all fours, in order to get the job.

And have some dignity when talking about the Holocaust, will you?
I don't have dignity when I talk about Disneyland or the Holocaust.

Both are based on fantasy stories and provide entertainment for the people. :cool:

I take it as a great consolation, knowing that you'd feel sorry for saying that, one day. Dastiny's funny that way.

Palestine is a fiction. Holocaust is the truth. I come from a family of holocaust survivors.

Sucks, isn't it?? that the world doesn't buy the fact that you try to cover the Jewish genocide, because it might help you plan one in the future.

The fact that your family is alive is just more evidence there was no Jewish genocide.

And the so called Holocaust was just a PR campaign started by the Zionists in order to justify a land grab.

The fact that your family is alive is just more evidence there was no Jewish genocide.

And the so called Holocaust was just a PR campaign started by the Zionists in order to justify a land grab.

My family was saved from Auschwitz in the last minute. My father's uncle was of Mengele twins, my grandfather lost 8 sisters out of 9 in the camps.

That part of history you cannot change or erease.

I thought you Muslims believe in hell. Don't you fear going there for denying something that God brought onto this earth (The Shoah)?

My family was saved from Auschwitz in the last minute. My father's uncle was of Mengele twins, my grandfather lost 8 sisters out of 9 in the camps.

I thought you Muslims believe in hell. Don't you fear going there for denying something that God brought onto this earth (The Shoah)?
I am sorry to hear that you lost family members during that difficult time.

And yes, I believe the Jews were rounded up and use as slave labor in the camps.

But no, I don't believe it was a systematic extermination or a genocide.

And yes, I believe the Jews were rounded up and use as slave labor in the camps.

It is not a question of whatever you believe it or not. It happened, and no one cannot prove it didn't. Therefore you should have the intelligence not to laugh about it.

It is not a question of whatever you believe it or not. It happened, and no one cannot prove it didn't. Therefore you should have the intelligence not to laugh about it.
When European nations and Canada make laws that force people to accept the so called Holocaust or go to prison if they publicly question it.

Then yes; there is something definitely wrong with the official story. :doubt:

The 3d sentence in your concerned apology is a direct contradiction of the first.Which is it to be?

You appear to recognize that tens of millions died so what was the cause of all those deaths in one decade? Why are all the dead and the survivors so emaciated? Was it some sort of disease? Why didn't the Germans,Russians and others contract those diseases. Of all the pictures I've seen, the guards, Kapos and soldiers are looking fat,dumb and happy. There's something that smells fishy here.Dont you agree. Whats the real scoop?

When European nations and Canada make laws that force people to accept the so called Holocaust or go to prison if they publicly question it.

How have you managed to stay out of jail with your outspoken convictions? You can take your foot out of your mouth long enough to reply. Or,as I suspect, do you keep your alligator mouth shut in order to protect your hummingbird ass?
No reply necessary. This is a freebie.

Israel always seems to have enough money to buy weapons and attack it's neighbors.

Plus, run the worlds largest open air concentration camp and build new settlements.

Take a look and tell me what you think

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBTJaieg-Rs&feature=related]Israelis Chant: "Mubarak, Assad, Bibi Netanyahu" - YouTube[/ame]

I think it's the leftist protesting a rightwing government what's your point? Israel's economy is doing well as opposed to the rest of the world, it is growing. Jstone's posts on this are more accurate than yours

And one more thing:

I guess you are one of the people who fell for this guy's nonsense, the same way many Muslims do.

The Influence of a Man Who Denies the Holocaust - The New York Sun

jt2

The 3d sentence in your concerned apology is a direct contradiction of the first.Which is it to be?

When you argue with an idiot base on their premises the idiot wins. I wouldn't bring myself down to the level of this lunatic on this issue

Forum List

Back