Bilderberg meeting this weekend

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
Our man at Bilderberg: I'm ready to lose control, but they're not | World news | guardian.co.uk

Our man at Bilderberg: I'm ready to lose control, but they're notCharlie Skelton feels a sudden need to apologise for the trouble he's caused, swiftly followed by a rush of revolutionary rage against the powers that be being so, well, powerful

Charlie Skelton guardian.co.uk, Friday 15 May 2009 17.22 BST

I want to talk about Bilderberg 2009. But beyond a simple "yes, it's happening, it's real, the leaders of the world are hanging out here for the weekend", what can I say? It's a private meeting.

I don't know if they're discussing global financial unification or the season finale of Grey's Anatomy over their prawn cocktails. I don't even know what the vegetarian option is for starters. Butternut squash?

You're going to have to forgive me for speculating, but that's all I can do. I'm not a proper reporter. I don't have the foggiest of my rights (if any) to stand on public footpaths and point cameras. I don't even have a proper camera. But what I do have is this: a sense of something rotten in the state of Greece. To my nose, there's not a healthy smell wafting down from the Astir Palace. Or maybe that was the egg and pepper roll I had for breakfast.

More...

I don't think there's any denying that the group exists, what's in question is whether they're goal is to maliciously try to control world events to their favor.

No my dad is... I'm hoping someone can prove him wrong.

tell your dad there's no world wide conspiracy .....

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?
Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"
Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?
Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

I am amongst the more conservative people hear. Let me ask a question. If you are going to run a secret society bent on world domination wouldn't it be a little more, well, you know, secret???

If there is such a society they are secretly laughing their asses off at the idiots chasing after the Bilderbergers, the CFR, the Trilateral commission, PNAC and a host of other organization that are, well, considerably less than secret. By the way if the international bankers are in on it they apparently are part of the section that can't shoot straight as they just got their teeth kicked in.

Last edited:
Well, let me tell you, things are going great at the annual super-secret Bilderberg meeting. Last night's dinner was a seven-course feast and the entertainment was Cirque de Soleil followed by Cecilia Bartoli. I'm not much into opera, so I took up one of the prostitutes that are always on offer every year. Of course, this being Greece, all the prostitutes are muscle-bound guys. Since I'm heterosexual, we played ping-pong. My wife disappeared for three hours though. I didn't even know she could play ping pong.

GaryD asks the very reasonable question:

If you are going to run a secret society bent on world domination wouldn't it be a little more, well, you know, secret???

One of the more interesting things about this group is that they have absolutely no reason to be bent on world domination.

They ALREADY dominate the world.

Well.. that is to say they dominate is as much as being enormously wealthy and powerful and fantastically well connected to still more people of that same ilk gives one power to effect the world.

The thing that's so damned mysterious about this group is that the other 7 BILLION of us, (minus the hundreds? thousands? of people who get invited to that gathering?) don't have a clue what they're doing all coming together in one place.

And this, quite reasonably, I think, makes some of us a bit nervous.

Because, let's face it, these are the people who not only have the power to effect all of our lives, but they have a track record of doing so, too.

They are the world's MASTER CLASS.

They have to make decisions which they KNOW are going to effect some of us badly, and other of us rather well.

That's what leadership often has to do...they have to make hard decisions (usually hard for other people, of course) and then they direct resources to carrying out those plans of theirs.

Some of these people might answer to voters (well...only as much as leaders really ever answer to voters...which is not often, really) but most of these titians of industry and finance and communications and governments don't answer to anyone.

And, when THAT MUCH POWER is concentrated in one place?

And THAT MUCH POWER is doing lord only knows what, too?

Well...I don't think one need be a conspiracy nutter to ask oneself if the world doesn't have SOME right to know just what the hell is going on.

Of course we will never really know.

If the veil of secracy at Bilderberg was somehow pierced, then another Bilderberg event would be likely be created.

People used to running the world, are not likely to let things go willy-nilly.

They ARE going to plan, they ARE going to conspire, and they ARE going to do their very best to see to it that the world goes according to their vision of how it should go.

If you or I had achieved that level of power and influence, if we were entirely used to leading the way, and you were invited into that semi-select secret circle, who among us would NOT feel like we were DESTINED to be there, and qualified to rule the world with such people as our peers?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
A friend of mine used to be in the government of Albania. I was talking to him about the Bilderberg Group, and he said, "Oh yea, I used to go to their meetings!" He said it was no big deal.

Seems like a big deal to me, however.

When Mark Warner was governor of Virginia, he snuck out of town to go to the Bilderberg Group meeting. No mention of it to the press. When he came back, he anounced he was not running for president. I guess they decided they didn't want him to run.

Last edited:
A friend of mine used to be in the government of Albania. I was talking to him about the Bilderberg Group, and he said, "Oh yea, I used to go to their meetings!" He said it was no big deal.[.quote]

You'll excuse us, won't you, if we suspect that your friend is full of beans, right?

Seems like a big deal to me, however.

Me, too.

When Mark Warner was governor of Virginia, he snuck out of town to go to the Bilderberg Group meeting. No mention of it to the press. When he came back, he anounced he was not running for president. I guess they decided they didn't want him to run.

Possibly.

Here's the problem...we don't know.

Forum List

Back