Bilderberg Launches Unprecedented Security Crackdown...

some unnamed "scholars"...suggest...it could be,might be, maybe unconstitutional ?
you can look up the scholars yourself but you won't.
Logan Act violations have been discussed in almost every administration without any serious attempt at enforcement, and to date there have been no convictions and only one recorded indictment.

Still ANOTHER fart from you Dawgshit.:poop::poop::poop::clap2:
you sure live up to your name.:lol:

Last edited:
My apologies. I usually do this when a conspiracy thread is outside the conspiracy section. I see it has been moved where it belongs. Carry on.

bilderburg is a reality..policy is being made behind closed doors in violation of the logan act and you call yourself save liberty...pfffft...it wont be saved by your ilk that much is for sure...carry on

yeah what a hypocrite that he calls himself liberty.:lol::lol::lol:

My apologies. I usually do this when a conspiracy thread is outside the conspiracy section. I see it has been moved where it belongs. Carry on.

bilderburg is a reality..policy is being made behind closed doors in violation of the logan act and you call yourself save liberty...pfffft...it wont be saved by your ilk that much is for sure...carry on

yeah what a hypocrite that he calls himself liberty.:lol::lol::lol:
""Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010 " (insert irony here.)

I see the Bilderberg conference as a perfectly normal thing for the very wealthy and influential of the world to do. I would find it very unproductive for them to hibernate alone, and keep their ideas to themselves. And, it's a good thing that the world gets some insight to what they promote.

From outside the US, it is cosmopolitan to see a world unified instead of split because most wars and destruction have been the result of treaty alliances, which were intended to actually serve to prevent war. In their ideal world there would not need to be any alliances, like NATO for instance.

I'm also encouraged that they invite the up-and-comers of the US to attend, because if there were something hugely dangerous going on it would leak out. So they are not a really secret society planning the takeover of the planet, just the ordinary mundane idea of a world united by commerce, trade, and interdependence; that's my take.

I think it's sad that Alex Jones makes villains out of people who are going about their lives and sharing some social time together. He's proving that it's dangerous to be wealthy and influential, and proving that taking extreme security measures are called for.

To me it would be odd if they didn't, and conspicuous by its absence.

Why no media coverage at all about what goes on?

You don't want to know what political and business leaders are discussing together in complete secrecy?

Forum List

Back