Bilderberg Launches Unprecedented Security Crackdown...

Hey goobers, where are the machine gun nest pics?
Still digging.....

Who are these people protesting Bilderberg? (WorldNetDaily)
Conspiracy theorists join the world’s elite (London Independent)
Bilderberg 2012: real men don’t like oligarchs (The Guardian)
See who’s busting Bilderberg wide open (WorldNetDaily)
Washington Post Finally Breaks ‘Bilderberg’ Silence (American Free Press)
Tea Party and Occupy activists rub shoulders at Bilderberg protest (The Guardian)
U.S. Bilderberg Attendees Violating Federal Law, Activists Say (The New American)
Is Bilderberg a conference on world affairs or a powerful global cabal? Depends on who you ask. (Washington Post)
Bilderberg 2012: Global Leaders Gather For Shadowy Conference At Virginia Hotel (UPDATED) (Huffington Post)
Chantilly Laced: Holding Bilderberg and the Transnational Policy Elite to Account (Huffington Post)
‘Machine gun nests and unprecedented security’ for secretive Bilderberg meeting of captains of industry and government leaders (Daily Mail)
Tinted glass, chauffeurs and lockdown: Bilderbergers meet (WorldNetDaily)
Demonstrators heckle Bilderberg attendees (Washington Times)
Redford to attend international conference in Virginia (CBC / Yahoo)
BREAKING: Bilderberg Meeting 2012, LIST OF PARTICIPANTS – (Center for Research on Globalization)
Bilderberg 2012: the technocrats are rising at this year’s annual conference (The Guardian)
Security tighter than ever at Bilderberg conference (Washington Times)
Bilderberg is ‘a conspiracy reality’ (WorldNetDaily)
Will Bilderberg elect the next US president? (Russia Today)

wow,excellent stuff there.

Make sure to duct tape all your windows and doors before clicking on any of them, tho......

Still no signs of machine gun nests

Suppose if I jump out of the bushes and yell Bilderberg one of these guys will faint daws101?

My apologies. I usually do this when a conspiracy thread is outside the conspiracy section. I see it has been moved where it belongs. Carry on.

My apologies. I usually do this when a conspiracy thread is outside the conspiracy section. I see it has been moved where it belongs. Carry on.

bilderburg is a reality..policy is being made behind closed doors in violation of the logan act and you call yourself save liberty...pfffft...it wont be saved by your ilk that much is for sure...carry on

bilderburg is a reality..policy is being made behind closed doors in violation of the logan act and you call yourself save liberty...pfffft...it wont be saved by your ilk that much is for sure...carry on
this is another classic example of eot's total self imposed ignorance and intentional mis interpretation of reality:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

The language of the act appears to encompass almost every communication between a U.S. citizen and a foreign government considered an attempt to influence negotiations between their two countries. Because the language is so broad in scope, legal scholars and judges have suggested that the Logan Act is unconstitutional. Historically, the act has been used more as a threat to those engaged in various political activities than as a weapon for prosecution. In fact, Logan Act violations have been discussed in almost every administration without any serious attempt at enforcement, and to date there have been no convictions and only one recorded indictment.

One example of the act's use as a threat of prosecution involved the Reverend jesse jackson. In 1984 Jackson took well-publicized trips to Cuba and Nicaragua and returned with several Cuban political prisoners seeking Asylum in the United States. President ronald reagan stated that Jackson's activities may have violated the law, but Jackson was not pursued beyond a threat.

The only Logan Act indictment occurred in 1803. It involved a Kentucky newspaper article that argued for the formation in the western United States of a separate nation allied to France. No prosecution followed.

MOST IMPORTANT LINE: )Because the language is so broad in scope, legal scholars and judges have suggested that the Logan Act is unconstitutional )

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Logan+Act

Last edited:

Forum List

Back