Bilderberg Conspiracy - Is Jessie Venture the Most Gullible or Dumbest Man Alive

At our last Bilderberg meeting we discussed, the gold standard, international monetary regulations, global oppression of the poor, carbon credits.....then the hookers showed up

TMS-3.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, couldn't you guys afford anything better than the Bush twins? (or were you looking to fuck that family like they fucked America for 8 years)

Damn, couldn't you guys afford anything better than the Bush twins? (or were you looking to fuck that family like they fucked America for 8 years)

Shhhhhh!

If eots heard the Bush twins were there he would start showing up at our Bilderberg meetings. It was a choice between Brittany Spears and the twins. Twins win every time

Last edited:

Shhhhhh!

If eots heard the Bush twins were there he would start showing up at our Bilderberg meetings. It was a choice between Brittany Spears and the twins. Twins win every time

Spears? That BS is rock solid proof that with enough make up and technology you can transform any trailer park turd into a Hollywood diamond.

If you get McCain's daughter let me know......that damn twitter pic still haunts me.....

At our last Bilderberg meeting we discussed, the gold standard, international monetary regulations, global oppression of the poor, carbon credits.....then the hookers showed up

TMS-3.jpg

We in The Illuminati are far more discriminating than those downmarket Bilderbergs. We rent $10,000 a night hookers while they rent out $10 a night hookers.

That began when Slick Willie began showing up at their meetings...

TMS-3.jpg

We in The Illuminati are far more discriminating than those downmarket Bilderbergs. We rent $10,000 a night hookers while they rent out $10 a night hookers.

That began when Slick Willie began showing up at their meetings...

That is not true. The quality of our hookers improved once Bill Clinton was admitted to Bilderberg. We had to kick Barack Obama out because he is a lousy tipper

Shhhhhh!

Spears? That BS is rock solid proof that with enough make up and technology you can transform any trailer park turd into a Hollywood diamond.

If you get McCain's daughter let me know......that damn twitter pic still haunts me.....

Speaking of trailer park turds, how's life at Burger King?

Shhhhhh!

Speaking of trailer park turds, how's life at Burger King?

You're a stalker.

Shhhhhh!

Speaking of the Bush twins....Here is Jenna getting ready for our last Bilderberg meeting. Any question why the Bush twins are members of Bilderberg?

2095562659_b3eae8b137.jpg

Forum List

Back