Bild: " Then the Kremlin will kill Muslim war -Lord Kadyrov " I Do you agree?

do you agree?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kadyrov kills Putin first !

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
1693322746088.jpeg

Kadyrov has long been considered an ally of Prigozhin and supported him in the campaign against the Moscow Defense Ministry. Since he was a former anti-Kremlin rebel who fought in the Chechen war, he has his own army. Therefore, many in the power of the Moscow empire are worried about him. He once boasted that he had killed Moscow soldiers in the past.

do you agree?

you the worst fag here, you blowing putin´s muslim hordes for ages, your asshole dont hold anymore but you still serving to the oriental despots
I see you can’t answer the question, as usual.

No one is going to be able to push these Russians off land they’ve had for hundreds of years.

You’ll be lucky they don’t take all of western Ukraine too, including Kiev, their ancient capital.

No one is going to be able to push these Russians off land they’ve had for hundreds of years.

You’ll be lucky they don’t take all of western Ukraine too, including Kiev, their ancient capital.
Just how drunk are you?

I have been waiting for Putin to take the gloves off, so far they have decided not to totally annihilate Ukraine, airports are still operating and railways and the power grid, we still see shelling of Donetsk and drone attacks on Russia, i believe some of those Drones are not being launched from Ukraine, one target was 700k from Ukraine it was much nearer to Estonia, so draw your own conclusions, Russia should give the Kiev nazis 24hrs to evacuate Maidan before it was levelled to rat shit.

you are lying Moscow´s cuckold , the Hans, Belarusians, Finns, Estonians, Kazakhs, Georgians did it . and Ukrainians , Japanese will

You’ll be lucky they don’t take all of western Ukraine too, including Kiev, their ancient capital
Kiev was never their ancient capital, you ignorant fuck. Kiev was the capital of the state comprised of the East Slavic tribes that later formed three main East Slavic nations known today.

Kiev was never their ancient capital, you ignorant fuck. Kiev was the capital of the state comprised of the East Slavic tribes that later formed three main East Slavic nations known today.
It’s why they have the term Kievan Rus.

It’s why they have the term Kievan Rus.
This term began to be used by historians in the 19th century to describe that period when Kiev was the capital of unified East Slavic state. Your point?

I don't know if he is dead, or about the rumors and so on.

But one thing I heard, I think it was a week or two ago, that Kadyrov said that he would gladly give his life to Putin.

Now people do not normally make such comments unless their loyalty is in question. There seems to be some behind the scenes stuff going on.

I don't know if he is dead, or about the rumors and so on.

But one thing I heard, I think it was a week or two ago, that Kadyrov said that he would gladly give his life to Putin.

Now people do not normally make such comments unless their loyalty is in question. There seems to be some behind the scenes stuff going on.

Forum List

Back