Bilbray Leads Busby

acludem said:
I find it humorous that the GOP is hailing this as a great victory when they scraped by in a rock-rib Republican district by the skin of their collective asses. There are no moral victory, but the fact that we damn near won this seat makes me all the more sure we can win back either one or both houses of Congress in November. I'll be doing my part by helping Claire McCaskill defeat Sen. Jim Talent here in Missouri.

acludem

Libs are truely delusional. For months they were thumping thier chests how this would send the message Dems would take back the House and Senate

How people were going to throw Republicans out

The "Culture of Corruption" would sweep Dems back into power

Now, after the libs lose another election, they bellow how it does not matter they lost. They came close. They are scaring Republicans

You guys change your stories faster then a Clinton under oath

Bush won this district with 55%. Duke Cunningham won his last election, which was against the same Democratic candidate as ran this time with 58% of the vote. Not a promising trend for the GOP, who got less than 50% this time.

acludem

Less then 50%?

There were 3 candidates in the race

The third guy was even more anti illegal immigrant then the winner

So with his votes (the lib wanted illegals to vote) we won with over 55%

Libs think they can fool the voters into thinking Dems actually care about national security, national defense, and the war on terror

T

Forum List

Back