Bilbo Baggins picked

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Martin Freeman to play Hobbit's Bilbo Baggins - Yahoo! News

Jackson has his Bilbo. Of course in more important news Unions have caused damage once again. An actors Union tried to set standards for the movie, when they lost out they tried a world wide boycott, which did more to piss off the Movie makers bankroll then anything else.

Unions are exactly what they were designed to fight, BIG BUSINESS.

Speaking of. When I was younger I always thought it was weird The Hobbit and The last Unicorn looked very similar. I was about seven. :lol:

A Hobbit's Tale by Bilbo Baggins

The casting decision came as the New Zealand government scrambled to try to ensure "The Hobbit", which will begin filming in 3D next February, was shot in the country.

Why 3D? Why, why, why?????
I may be in the minority here, but I'm all set with every movie coming out of Hollywood that's in 3D.

Regardless, I am very excited about the upcoming two-part prequel.

Martin Freeman to play Hobbit's Bilbo Baggins - Yahoo! News

Jackson has his Bilbo. Of course in more important news Unions have caused damage once again. An actors Union tried to set standards for the movie, when they lost out they tried a world wide boycott, which did more to piss off the Movie makers bankroll then anything else.

Unions are exactly what they were designed to fight, BIG BUSINESS.

Yeah...from looking at him, good choice.

Never come close to the book though. The imagination is far more vivid than movies can ever be. Still it will be something to see. Just wondering what Gollum (Sméagol) will look like in this movie.

Martin Freeman.... excellent choice. Good actor. Saw him in the UK version of The Office and a few other things.

For those that don't know him.... here's an interview with him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrGoxKUUl0w[/ame]

Forum List

Back