‘Bikers for Trump’ will be at RNC in ‘force’... Damn, this should be fun.. up to 10,000!

Bikers For Trump are going to be the RNC's human shield against the Liberal hoards. I just watched the Chris Cox interview, they are going to form a human wall between the Liberal hoards and the convention. Take note "protesters", you won't have a soft target this time!

You can't spot the soft target here?

c15a9ac880443de98e382204d94dcff4.jpg

Chris Cox of “Bikers for Trump” joins MSNBC’s Alex Witt to discuss what his organization will be doing to “calm” the protests that may occur outside the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

‘Bikers for Trump’ will be at RNC in ‘force’

Will Daisy Mae Mooseburger be there...?

palin-motorcycle-blog480.jpg

Is that Bristol? She's probably hoping the vibration will give her a miscarriage.

No, I don't think that bull dyke is Bristol.

It's not often you see a woman more manfaced than Sarah Palin herself.

Chris Cox of “Bikers for Trump” joins MSNBC’s Alex Witt to discuss what his organization will be doing to “calm” the protests that may occur outside the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Is that Bristol? She's probably hoping the vibration will give her a miscarriage.

You need to borrow my glasses?
159-mooch-obama-740.png

Hopefully Hells Angels and a few other biker gangs will also show up. Should be lots of fun...

A handful of teabaggers who own motorcycles can hardly be called bikers. They wouldn't amount to pimples on real bikers asses.

Hopefully Hells Angels and a few other biker gangs will also show up. Should be lots of fun...

A handful of teabaggers who own motorcycles can hardly be called bikers. They wouldn't amount to pimples on real bikers asses.
You're a pretty bold man on a keyboard. Say that to one of them bikers and you'll be wearing your ass for a hat.

I wouldn't call myself bold, but what you describe hasn't happened very many times, and never by a wannabe.

You're a pretty bold man on a keyboard. Say that to one of them bikers and you'll be wearing your ass for a hat.
I wouldn't call myself bold, but what you describe hasn't happened very many times, and never by a wannabe.
Can you describe a wannabe - without using Hillary in the sentence?

You need to borrow my glasses?
159-mooch-obama-740.png
is that al sharpton before he gained 150 pounds?

Can you describe a wannabe - without using Hillary in the sentence?
images

Forum List

Back