biiiilderburg 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW WORLD DISORDER
Chinese have ownership in U.S. cargo monitors
Firm tied to communist regime involved in deal to set up high-tech sensors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 07, 2006
1:00 am Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

A Chinese company with close ties to the communist government owns 49 percent of the Lockheed Martin subsidiary that is negotiating a contract with the North American SuperCorridor Coalition, Inc. – the Dallas-based trade association – to place cargo monitoring sensors along as superhighway stretching from Mexico to Canada.
China's Hutchinson Port Holdings entered into a $50 million joint venture in 2005 with Savi Technology, a Lockheed Martin wholly-owned subsidiary, to form a new company called Savi Networks LLC. Savi Technology owns 51 percent and Hutchinson Port Holdings, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Chinese holding company Hutchinson Whampoa Limited, holds the rest.

Lockheed Martin spokeswoman Leslie Holoweiko confirmed to WND that Savi Networks LLC is the company named in the contract currently being negotiated with NASCO to provide cargo sensors all along the NASCO I-35 super-corridor. If successfully negotiated, the contract would appear to give Hutchinson Holdings operational involvement all along the emerging I-35 NAFTA superhighway. Hutchinson Holdings also operates the port at L?zaro C?rdenas, Mexico.

(Story continues

Chinese have ownership in U.S. cargo monitors

Foreign Ownership of Toll Roads

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:32 AM

By: Paul M. Weyrich

The Reason Foundation estimates that states of the Union are facing a $9 billion a year shortfall to deal with infrastructure, mainly roads.

Governors aren’t sure what to do about the problem. The public is intolerant when it comes to raising taxes. From the public’s point of view, tolls are taxes, so raising tolls is also politically radioactive. As a consequence, more and more governors are turning to so-called private/public investments.

The latest to turn to this “solution” is Pennsylvania’s Gov. Edward G. (Ed) Rendell. At least he has been popular. But what of his announcement that the Albertis Group of Spain was the winner of major competition to lease portions of the Pennsylvania Turnpike? The multiyear lease could bring in as much as $18 billion, depending on how much of the turnpike is leased.

It would appear that the public does not like private interests leasing infrastructure. When the leasing agent is from a foreign country the opposition goes off the charts. When the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Study Commission, upon which I served, took up the question of private/public investments the recommendation only passed when commissioners agreed that no foreign government or private consortium should be the leasing agent.

In other words, if states are to make a deal let it be with fellow Americans and not a foreign country.

Newsmax.com - Foreign Ownership of Toll Roads

So?

Americans don't want to raise taxes, yet we need to upgrade their infrastructure. Since we're not willing to pay for what's needed ourselves, we sell it off to others.

But that's what the American economy has become. This country needs $700 billion in foreign capital each year just to cover its balance of payments. We are a debt-ridden economy and aren't willing to pay for our own consumption. So we sell off the family silverware to pay for our indulgences.

Americans don't want to raise taxes, yet we need to upgrade their infrastructure. Since we're not willing to pay for what's needed ourselves, we sell it off to others.

But that's what the American economy has become. This country needs $700 billion in foreign capital each year just to cover its balance of payments. We are a debt-ridden economy and aren't willing to pay for our own consumption. So we sell off the family silverware to pay for our indulgences.

Yup!

FWIW, the GREATEST THREAT TO OUR nation's sovereignty is not the UN or NATO, it is our own CONGRESS.

Every dumbass policy they put in place which ships our manufacturing base off shore brings us closer to losing our ability to be independent.

The GOLDEN RULE is as true for nations as it is for people

Who who has the GOLD rules.

Now, what is our national debt again?

$9.5 TRILLION dollars.

[
B]Amount of foreign ownership of U.S. debt[/B]

A traditional defense of the national debt is that we "owe the debt to ourselves", but that is increasingly not true. The US debt in the hands of foreign governments is 25% of the total[32], virtually double the 1988 figure of 13%.[33] Despite the declining willingness of foreign investors to continue investing in dollar denominated instruments as the US Dollar has fallen in 2007,[34] the U.S. Treasury statistics indicate that, at the end of 2006, foreigners held 44% of federal debt held by the public.[35] About 66% of that 44% was held by the central banks of other countries, in particular the central banks of Japan and China. In total, lenders from Japan and China held 47% of the foreign-owned debt.[36] Some argue this exposes the United States to potential financial or political risk that either banks will stop buying Treasury securities or start selling them heavily. In fact, the debt held by Japan reached a maximum in August of 2004 and has fallen nearly 3% since then.[37]

In 2006, the central banks of Italy, Russia, Sweden, and the United Arab Emirates announced they would reduce their dollar holdings slightly, with Sweden moving from a 90% dollar-based foreign reserve to 85%. [38] On May 20, 2007, Kuwait discontinued pegging its currency exclusively to the dollar, preferring to use the dollar in a basket of currencies.[39] Syria made a similar announcement on June 4, 2007.[40]

The real education they're getting now every time they fill up at the gas station or buy groceries.

It isn't like some economists haven't been warning the American people (for about fourty years, actually) that stupid trade and taxation policies would weaken our nation both geopolitically and economically.

In the early 1970's my Mustang sported a bumper sticker which read:

Steel imports steal jobs​

That is how long this policy has been eroding our industrial base.

I used to live about 20 miles from Bethlehem Steel in Bethlehem, PA.

That gigantic plant, the plant which was often credited as the forge which made the steel which defeated the Axis powers during WWII, is closed now. Bethlehem Steel is bankrupt.

I realize that technology changes, and that plants closing are sometimes the only sensible thing to do.

But honestly, I still think it a mistake when our defence industry is dependent on foreign imports.

I personally cannot believe that the people who rammed these idiotic policies down our throats couldn't see the inevitable outcome of those policies.

What is their agenda?

Last edited:
U.S. Corporate Media Blackout On Bilderberg Meeting

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ben Bernanke, Condoleezza Rice, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton amongst a host of other global power brokers have all convened in Chantilly Virginia to secretly discuss the future of the world - yet not one mainstream U.S. corporate media outlet has uttered a single word about the 2008 Bilderberg conference.

Alex Jones bullhorns Bilderberg in an attempt to bring attention to the scene of the crime in Chantilly Virginia, but the corporate media refuses to report on a secret meeting of over 125 of the global power elite.

Even if you accept the ludicrous claim of the debunkers - that Bilderberg is a mere "talking shop" that contributes nothing towards actual policy - do you still not think it odd that not one mainstream U.S. press outlet has even mentioned it in passing?

On every front, from the timing of the Iraq war to the selection of presidential candidates’ running mates in 2004 and 2008, to the economy - Bilderberg sets the agenda and the future pans out exactly as they had planned.

The outright complicity of the corporate media in blackballing Bilderberg coverage reminds us why the elite encounter little hindrance in conspiring in such a secretive and undemocratic manner every single year without facing any substantial public scrutiny.

...before Jim Tucker got wise, I'd thought, and made it his life's work seeing they're not allowed to rest.

There'r always ongoing blackouts.

But I have a link on this Barack visit to Chantilly, too. It's not just everywhere.

~Also--a question: why is heavy hitting media Always on the Bilderberg list, yet it's secret think-tank agendas/meetings never to be covered openly?

Why?:eusa_shifty:

Yup!

FWIW, the GREATEST THREAT TO OUR nation's sovereignty is not the UN or NATO, it is our own CONGRESS.

Every dumbass policy they put in place which ships our manufacturing base off shore brings us closer to losing our ability to be independent.

[

Beyond DeLay: The 22 Most Corrupt Members of Congress (and two to watch) | Beyond Delay

Also:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world, no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."--Woodrow Wilson in his later years, reflecting upon his signing of the Federal Reserve Act

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."--Thomas Jefferson

[..sorry no link back to reference it yet]

Last edited:
Some of you don't at least wonder WHY all these important people from all over the world meet once a year without any MSM coverage of what they talked about?

It's amazing isn't it? No media coverage of this huge meeting of the rich and powerful.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.......

Odumba is going. He's hoping to get a shiny new name tag in the NWO. The new world order cabal negro.

Last edited:
Actually the New York Times covered it on their front page.

Is that Mass Media enough for you.

"throw in some crazy lizard story..as a distraction."

Wait just a goddamn minute.

The lizard story is as true as I am sitting here. Wake up!@

Forum List

Back