Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigreb, you are not going to have another simple thread on this Board until you cease and desist.

You are lying, you are caught out, and you can walk away without further comment.

These are you only two options.

bigreb, you are not going to have another simple thread on this Board until you cease and desist.

You are lying, you are caught out, and you can walk away without further comment.

You are a liar you walked right into my trap, and the whole board watched it all play out. You're doing exactly as expectedI'm your puppet master.
Now you're trying to spin it, You've been punked and shown too be a coward.

The whole board is watching you melt down, bigreb.

You ran I didn't and you lied I haven't

The whole board knows you lied.

Still repeating the same old lie? You need new material

Let's assume that Jake is partly right.

Let's assume that he never accepted the challenge to debate in the Bull Ring. Fair enough. I can see that.

Now, let's say that BigReb sees it differently.

Does that make BigReb a "liar" as Jake claims?

Of course not.

It might mean that BigReb is incorrect, but that does not establish that he is lying.

Meanwhile, Jake DID refuse to engage in the Bull Ring (which was his right of course); yet he still claimed "debate over."

How can it be over if it never began?

Let's assume that he never accepted the challenge to debate in the Bull Ring. Fair enough. I can see that.

Of course not.

It might mean that BigReb is incorrect, but that does not establish that he is lying.

Meanwhile, Jake DID refuse to engage in the Bull Ring (which was his right of course); yet he still claimed "debate over."

You would have a point if that was the case, I did not assume it jake accepted the debate Jakes has said numorus time that he declined. I've yet too see one post where he declined until the time of the debate
The only post that jake is using as evidence to show he declined was the one where he said he diagreed, but he was disagreeing with my already known position on the second amendment not disagreeing to debate.

Of course not.

You would have a point if that was the case, I did not assume it jake accepted the debate Jakes has said numorus time that he declined. I've yet too see one post where he declined until the time of the debate
The only post that jake is using as evidence to show he declined was the one where he said he diagreed, but he was disagreeing with my already known position on the second amendment not disagreeing to debate.

No offense. But I just read his words differently.

Either way, he pussied out.

Either way, I said I would debate on the open threads and certainly never accepted a debate in the ring.

bigreb set a trap for me, which I snapped on him. He has been lying ever since despite judges and others, including you, telling him that he does not have it right.

He can walk away without another word about this and stop melting down.

Of course not.

None taken
This is the post where jake said he declined the debate
As I pointed out in the link I gave above.

The 2d Amendment is under threat only by folks like bigreb. Their insistence that absolutely no "infringement" (he really means "regulation") can be made have been ruled out by Heller, Miller, and Lewis.

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.

Debate over.

He is disagreeing with my already known position on the second amendment

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.

Is he declining? No he's not he's disagreeing with my already known position on the second amendment.

Either way, I said I would debate on the open threads and certainly never accepted a debate in the ring.

bigreb set a trap for me, which I snapped on him. He has been lying ever since despite judges and others, including you, telling him that he does not have it right.

Why would I debate you now? You have done exactly as I thought you would do. I have nothing to prove Tell me your sorry for lying and I might give you a chance to debate in the open forum.

Of course not.

He's going for a cover on Newsweek

wimpobama2webcr-7_30_12.jpg

He's going for a cover on Newsweek

wimpobama2webcr-7_30_12.jpg
:lol:

Why would I debate you now? You have done exactly as I thought you would do. I have nothing to prove Tell me your sorry for lying and I might give you a chance to debate in the open forum.

Jakes keeps playing the repeat. just another fail on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back