Bigotry is not an “american value”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
BIGOTRY IS NOT AN “AMERICAN VALUE”

Gov. Romney, bigotry is not an American value.
Defending the Ku Klux Klan as a bastion of free speech is not an American value.
Holding up Pastor Terry Jones, who lynched an effigy of President Obama and burned a Quran, as a shining example of the value of free speech is not an American value.
Championing Westboro Baptist Church as the emblem of free speech is not an American value.
And neither is defending an offensive, amateurish and bigoted documentary that mocks Islam and the Prophet Mohammed.
No one is apologizing for American values. Rather we are speaking up for them. We are speaking up for tolerance, decency and respect. These are American values that, I’m convinced, will eventually win out just as they have won out in the past for African-Americans, for Catholic immigrants, people of Jewish faith, and Mormons.

Bigotry is Not An American Value, Gov. Romney

Now I understand why Romney is referred to a Village Idiot. Because of inbeeding to keep the Mormon religion pure.

Inbreeding Mormons producing a caste of severely retarded and deformed children.
http://www.renewamerica.com/bb/posting.php?mode=post&f=5

Last edited:

Defending the Ku Klux Klan as a bastion of free speech is not an American value.
Holding up Pastor Terry Jones, who lynched an effigy of President Obama and burned a Quran, as a shining example of the value of free speech is not an American value.
Championing Westboro Baptist Church as the emblem of free speech is not an American value.
And neither is defending an offensive, amateurish and bigoted documentary that mocks Islam and the Prophet Mohammed.
No one is apologizing for American values. Rather we are speaking up for them. We are speaking up for tolerance, decency and respect. These are American values that, I’m convinced, will eventually win out just as they have won out in the past for African-Americans, for Catholic immigrants, people of Jewish faith, and Mormons.

Now I understand why Romney is referred to a Village Idiot. Because of inbeeding to keep the Mormon religion pure.
You're absolutely right!

Inbreeding Mormons producing a caste of severely retarded and deformed children.
Minuteman Message Board • Login

This is never mentioned.

Thanks for bringing it up.

We should have the whole list then. So what exactly is included in this list so when those things occur islamists can go out on the streets and kill and burn?

Minuteman Message Board • Login

This is really funny considering what a bigot you are.

Forum List

Back