Bigoted Cain strikes again

Do you honestly think that every black knows about Bunchy Carter? What did Tookie Williams become due to the shooting?

Thats the problem Salt and that's why really truly I'd love to have a Salt Jones and a tinydancer night.

Oh boy last December I went thru such a round with young blacks who really don't know what Karenga did. I was a huge supporter of the Panthers at the time. Angie and Elaine were two of my biggest heroes. To try to tell the truth I almost got banned off of so many white forums (funny that) I really did live that time. I was out there.

Real deal man. And by the way, when Angie delivered this one speech you have no idea. What people don't realize and if I could speak up in a true way, the Panthers were soft souls but at the time were security for speakers. That's when Karenga called the hit on Bunchy and Huggy it was crazy. It was like he was some sort of dictator. The students only wanted the Panthers as security that night.

Cripes. It was wild.

I always thought Karenga was part of COINTELPRO against the Panthers. That's why I have no credence for the Kwanzaa bs.

I missed this post of yours. Herein lies the key. Karenga was working with the feds at the time. Oh crap.

I have to breathe deep here. He ordered the hit. It was staged that night when the brothers took out Bunchy and Huggy.

When I explain this to people they finally get it. Karenga smashed the Panthers and took them out by working with the FBI. I will hate him to death to the day I die. Fuck him and his Kwanza shit. We had a real movement going.

I'm white. You know that. But what the Panthers had was all inclusive. Karenga hated the fact that the Panthers had Angie and Elaine. Serious mysoginist. Well when others look at his history more will understand. And they really were going from serious left wing to truly a branch of government that could have worked at the time.

They weren't the radicals everyone made them out to be.

Last edited:
Hey pokeeeeeeeeestan was hysterical. Come on. Be real here. I swear my friends were dying laughing at pokeeeeestan.

And with a straight face.

Do you know how Pakistan is pronounced in that part of the world? Did you laugh as hard as we do when we hear a Canadian say "out" or "about"?

I know Pakistan really well and with a batch of good friends.

I come from the land of Newfoundland for crying out loud.

Are you serious on wishing to discuss elocution when I live with the best folks singing I'se the by's.....

I love people and colloquial terms. I'm not the one slagging them. Come on have some fun.

And when you are talking our newfs you best have some fun ready for you.

And a tad of screech darlin.

I like Newfoundland. We used to stay in St. Johns on the way to Sigonella. Great hot dog carts, hills, sightseeing.

I was offended by the Jigg's Dinner, until I found it was named after Herman Cain.:lol:

Thats the problem Salt and that's why really truly I'd love to have a Salt Jones and a tinydancer night.

Oh boy last December I went thru such a round with young blacks who really don't know what Karenga did. I was a huge supporter of the Panthers at the time. Angie and Elaine were two of my biggest heroes. To try to tell the truth I almost got banned off of so many white forums (funny that) I really did live that time. I was out there.

Real deal man. And by the way, when Angie delivered this one speech you have no idea. What people don't realize and if I could speak up in a true way, the Panthers were soft souls but at the time were security for speakers. That's when Karenga called the hit on Bunchy and Huggy it was crazy. It was like he was some sort of dictator. The students only wanted the Panthers as security that night.

Cripes. It was wild.

I always thought Karenga was part of COINTELPRO against the Panthers. That's why I have no credence for the Kwanzaa bs.

I missed this post of yours. Herein lies the key. Karenga was working with the feds at the time. Oh crap.

I have to breathe deep here. He ordered the hit. It was staged that night when the brothers took out Bunchy and Huggy.

When I explain this to people they finally get it. Karenga smashed the Panthers and took them out by working with the FBI. I will hate him to death to the day I die. Fuck him and his Kwanza shit. We had a real movement going.

I'm white. You know that. But what the Panthers had was all inclusive. Karenga hated the fact that the Panthers had Angie and Elaine. Serious mysoginist. Well when others look at his history more will understand. And they really were going from serious left wing to truly a branch of government that could have worked at the time.

And in a way he helped foster in the Crips and Bloods in return.

And in a way he helped foster in the Crips and Bloods in return.

I'd like one night just night where we could really talk about those days and I could truly put up truth from those days. Not bs. Elaine was saying the other day that she was getting blocked again.

I knew Panthers. They were good people. Not to be included with SDS/ Weathermen/ United Slaves.

They were not bad people. Not at all. Seriously they worked the streets and they were trying to uplift not dominate. Part of the problem that night when Bunchy and Huggie were offed was because the students themselves asked the Panthers to protect them in their meeting to vote in an appropriate leader.

Karenga little dick wad that he was, mr. dictator just wanted to put his man in and didn't want a vote.

I still want to bazooka barf over this. I still to this day cannot tolerate the man and wish him a death from hell for what he did to in my mind were a great group of people struggling so hard to make things right.

Last edited:
Hey fat stuff. They guy is done like you wanted, so give it a rest. He isn't raising money, he is dropping in the polls and not even politico is reporting on him.

His 9-9-9 plan was brillant, but unfortunately he dropped the ball!

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

“Hallelujah!” Cain says. “Thank God!”

The crowd laughs uneasily.

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012
:lol: I'm sorry, Ghook. I know how it kills you that your hero turned out to be a toad.

Shame...I was hoping he would get the GOP nod

hehehehe

Did you notice anything north of the border in the last election? We seriously played our media and got our majority conservative government.

We've got you now in the media. You are blowing your loads so early you don't even know what to do.

This is so much fun to watch you. Failing. No one really cares now, but you are blowing your loads so fast you can't even place any so called scandals from 30 freaking years ago.

Wait till January. Trust me. :lol: I love life. I have so much dirt on your media when I decide to blow the load off of some, I'll make them wish they died as a child.

So when they say Newt is a bad man, they better get on their knees and pray.

I have no idea what you are talking about

Neither does she.

I honestly think you know more about foreign policy than he does. That is the guy you want running the country? A man not as sharp as you are on something this big? I wonder how he would spell Aisle.

Hey that ****** running for the republican is just such a dumb fuck. Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Master Degree in Computer Science,a then the dumb black ****** running as an Uncle Tom for the Repubs has the balls to work for the Navy in ballistics and then that black boy had the balls to become a successful CEO of several companies for the Pillsbury Corporation/

Wow. We just throw those ******* out there don't we?

What a dumb fuck!!!

And yet Cain still has to play the Steppin' Fetchit role of ignorant coon to get any support in the republican party, Uzi-becki-becki-stan-stan indeed.
That's an interesting theory. He does seem to cultivate ignorance. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back