Bigot taxi driver gets just dessert

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
NYC cab driver to pay $14k to lesbian couple he ordered to stop kissing

Intolerance just got another kick up the arse.

Maybe he should move to North Carolina and claim asylum ?

13407033_10153570809190976_8830696999464895006_n-1_640x345_acf_cropped-1.jpg

Filthy muzzy... Must have been as queer as Tommy himself... real men dig chick on chick action.

Hopefully it goes to a Higher Court. Fancy calling the bloke a:

During proceedings, Dahbi claimed that the couple called him a “fucking Arab terrorist”, and a “radical Muslim asshole”.
might mean a counter suit!! Now tommy; is it acceptable to call a Moslem Cab Driver a " a “fucking Arab terrorist”, and a “radical Muslim asshole”."??? I thought your sensibilities would be a tad wrought by that one.

Greg

based on emotional damages, the cab driver was ordered to pay the damages to the couple...
10501758_10152898616885976_3440381653362022263_n.jpg

thry don't look too damaged.

that poor man. Lesbians can't even summon up the drive to kiss unless a man is watching. They INVOLVE others and THEY should be in trouble for sexual harassment.

Coulda been a Wrexham hooligan little pommy pudding disappointed because he sang "Show the boys your tits" and all they did was kiss??

Greg
Incoherent babbling. Drunk already?

It's a long story. Once upon a time in Wrexham there was a little pommy pudding named Tommy who took his fists to some visiting English supporters. Since then Tommy sings "show the boys your tits" as part of the Wrexham Hooligan; a crowd that finds women objectionable except as models for his transgender fantasy (wo)men.

.........but calling a cabby a "Muslim terrorist" etc is fine with him. Which leads me to believe that he didn't even READ the whole bloody article!!!

Greg

Last edited:
You should be able to give your partner a peck without being abused without being showered by hate.

I hope that others will look at this and learn how to behave like civilised people. I am not holding my breath though.

You should be able to give your partner a peck without being abused without being showered by hate.

I hope that others will look at this and learn how to behave like civilised people. I am not holding my breath though.
nope. lesbians require an audience, so it's sexual harassment.

No way it was just a peck.

Wby didn't he take advantage of their distraction by driving them to where they wanted to go, the looooong way around.

“NYC cab driver to pay $14k to lesbian couple he ordered to stop kissing”

Unfortunately, this sort of fear, ignorance, hate, and bigotry can’t be ended with punitive measures, however appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional.

End result, muslim cab drivers won't stop for same sex couples. They won't take the chance of being sued.

“NYC cab driver to pay $14k to lesbian couple he ordered to stop kissing”

Unfortunately, this sort of fear, ignorance, hate, and bigotry can’t be ended with punitive measures, however appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional.
a gay male couple wouldn't get jack shit.

There will always be those with an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, and those hostile to gay Americans because of their fear and ignorance – and they’re at liberty to express their fear, ignorance, and bigotry.

But the people are likewise at liberty to enact necessary, proper, and Constitutional laws to regulate commerce, prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation in matters of public accommodations.

Forum List

Back