Bigot in Obama Admin. Resigns...

How sad that the woman had to resign for telling a 24 year old story about how she came to realise it was NOT about race.

How sad that the woman had to resign for telling a 24 year old story about how she came to realise it was NOT about race.
.....Another example of what the Teabaggers have wrought.

Everyone's tryin' to get their fair-share of scalps, presently.....

:rolleyes:

You people see everything a black person says as negative huh?

Wow.
You seem to see color more than anyone I have ever debated with.

I suggest you start looking deeper into yourself Truthmatters. I fear you are exactly what you despise.

I've heard that the end of the video that is missing contains that lady claiming that she used to think like that and that she realized it was wrong to think like that.

I dont have ANY proof of this yet but if its true the lady was doing exactly what I desire everyone who thinks like that to do...and that is realize it is wrong and own up to it.

I've heard that the end of the video that is missing contains that lady claiming that she used to think like that and that she realized it was wrong to think like that.

I dont have ANY proof of this yet but if its true the lady was doing exactly what I desire everyone who thinks like that to do...and that is realize it is wrong and own up to it.

That may be true, but listen to the cheers in the room when she said what she did...

That, my friend, is not a good spotlight on the NAACP....

You people see everything a black person says as negative huh?

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. ~ MLK

I Think that if White Liberals riddled with Misplaced Guilt and Black Race Pimps would not on a Daily try to Defy King's Dream, that there would be less things that I read and hear from SOME Blacks that I find Negative.

:)

peace...

That may be true, but listen to the cheers in the room when she said what she did...

And then Consider Co-President Michelle Obama's Speech to them last week where she was only Concerned about the Health of Black Children...

The NAACP is a Gaggle of Fucking Bigots and those who lend their Names to that Racist Organization are Equal with them.

peace...

That would be great...

Let me Know if it Surfaces.

I'm CERTAIN this was an Isolated Case and that she is the only one who's ever Abused Power based on Race in the Black Community.

The only thing that Shocks me is that, #1... It made News in the first place, and #2... She Resigned.

peace...

I watched the video and thought what most thought, that she was a racist. Until I saw the bit at the end where she said (approx 1:50 in): "that's when it was revealed to me that it's about poor vs. those who have. It's not so much about white . . . it IS about white and black . . . but it's not, you know . . . it opened my eyes. Because I took him to one of his own".

The video is cut off and I don't know what else she said. If this experience did, in fact, open her eyes that it is about poor vs. black and white . . . then why did she resign?

I don't like her "that his own kind would take care of him" statement or attitude. "Own kind"? Imagine had that come from the mouth a white person.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrNWw7TGkjo[/ame]

Last edited:

Until we hear the entire tape there is no way of knowing why the "cheered" ... they may simply have been agreeing with her description of herself as a former racist.

But wait! These are black people!

Dork.

I watched the video and thought what most thought, that she was a racist. Until I saw the bit at the end where she said (approx 1:50 in): "that's when it was revealed to me that it's about poor vs. those who have. It's not so much about white . . . it IS about white and black . . . but it's not, you know . . . it opened my eyes. Because I took him to one of his own".

The video is cut off and I don't know what else she said. If this experience did, in fact, open her eyes that it is about poor vs. black and white . . . then why did she resign?

I don't like her "that his own kind would take care of him" statement or attitude. "Own kind"? Imagine had that come from the mouth a white person.

YouTube - shirley sherrod reveals her past racism

Even in Possibly Acknowledging that she was Wrong, she is still a Bigot in how she Views other Races...

"one of his own"...

What the FUCK?...

peace...

That's true too, the cheers definately make the audience look very bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

That's true too, the cheers definately make the audience look very bad.

But maybe she was being cheered for overcoming her racist thinking.

Truthmatters. What do you think?

Forum List

Back