Biggest threat to Western civilization?

Who's the biggest threat to Western civilization?

• Jewish Liberals.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Mexican Illegals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muslim Refugees.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Western European Liberals

• Russia.

• China.

• Iran

• Trump

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Blacks.

• Total voters
Damn.......this Polacks sure are stupid
A drain on the gene pool

And to be fair, most Polish and Polish-American people are pretty cool and not racist morons like this guy.

Heck, my Brother in Law is Polish, nicest guy in the world.

All that said, SSE is really kind of an idiot...

I'm actually super nice in person, but that doesn't mean that I think a Bushman, and a Swede are racially the same, or equal.

A lot of Democrats I've met have actually kind of admitted to racial differences.

All of the Democrats in my family admit to racial differences.

I've been surprised by a few, one lady friend, and boss of mine a massive Democrat hippy, against Trump, War, and Hatred etc. etc. recently came out, and admitted to racial characteristics being real, but deluded as time goes on in America.

Even one of my friends growing up a Hungarian Democrat, admitted to hard-wired racial characteristics, and believed in Norman Finkelstein's idea of the Holocaust industry.

A drain on the gene pool

And to be fair, most Polish and Polish-American people are pretty cool and not racist morons like this guy.

A lot of Racists are nice people, Pawling, NY's probably one of the friendliest, and nicest towns in the U.S.A, but I hear a lot of racism here, probably a little more than even Putnam Lake, NY which is far less friendly, or nice.
Although, probably in Putnam Lake, NY they're more violent about it.

But, all the time in the Bars in Pawling, I hear racist things, N word this, Football kneeling overpaid Blacks that, etc. etc.
Even one of the bar tenders here had said "Eww" about a joke about Black C0ck.
or
cracks against Mexicans, Guatemalans, Puerto Ricans etc., even my dad's friend here had swiped at Jews, and Israel, as have a bunch of other people at bars mocked Hasidim Jews.

As for Westchester, or Manhattan filled with Liberals, and anti-Racists, more so, there's a lot of snooty, unfriendly people.

Especially the most Liberal parts of Westchester, NY like Chappaqua, Heritage Hills, Katonah, Mount Vernon, or Scarsdale etc. etc.

A drain on the gene pool

What's wrong with racism?
I've failed to see anything that supports any kind of racial equality.
Therefor notions of racial equality are moronic, not racism. (Especially considering there is no equality in nature, or no equality in natural selection)

So, absolutely anti-Racism is for illogical fools.
why is racism important for the sole surviving species in our genus?

A drain on the gene pool

Therefor notions of racial equality are moronic, not racism. (Especially considering there is no equality in nature, or no equality in natural selection)

We should be aiming for improvement of intellectual development, both on a genetic, and educational level.
Especially considering the skills of the near future, will rely, more, and more on intelligence.

Instead, the opposite is happening, not only do the most dumb Whites tend to have the most kids of all Whites, to make matters worse the most dumb Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, etc. etc., all tend to have even more kids than that, and are more aggressive, and or dumb than Whites, overall.

Yes, I know some Jews are smart, perhaps smarter than Whites, at times.

However, Hasidim Jews are even more dumb, poor, and aggressive probably than White Southern Evangelicals even.

In several generations, all Jews will be Hasidim basically.

They will all be like Kiryas Joel the most poor, and backwards town in America.

A drain on the gene pool

We should be aiming for improvement of intellectual development, both on a genetic, and educational level.
Especially considering the skills of the near future, will rely, more, and more on intelligence.

Instead, the opposite is happening, not only do the most dumb Whites tend to have the most kids of all Whites, to make matters worse the most dumb Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, etc. etc., all tend to have even more kids than that, and are more aggressive, and or dumb than Whites, overall.

However, Hasidim Jews are even more dumb, poor, and aggressive probably than White Southern Evangelicals even.

some of that is due to public policy; some of that is due to "historical thinking and not science future thinking".

Will racism really really matter in a space ship heading toward a black hole, and the person who knows how to save the ship, "is of the wrong race"?

Are you really claiming, we all have to go down with the ship, due to Your racism.

A drain on the gene pool

some of that is due to public policy; some of that is due to "historical thinking and not science future thinking".

Will racism really really matter in a space ship heading toward a black hole, and the person who knows how to save the ship, "is of the wrong race"?

Are you really claiming, we all have to go down with the ship, due to Your racism.

We went to the Moon because of Nazi Werhner Von Braun when Civil Rights had been just started, perhaps not even finalized, keep in mind.

After civil rights, nothing.

How does being against racism help us?

If mixing races is so grand, why are mixed race Hispanics intellectually inferior to Whites, Jews, and East Asians?

It seems inbreeding did better for Ashkenazi Jews, than mixing races did for Mexicans.

The big question becomes, how come?

We went to the Moon because of Nazi Werhner Von Braun when Civil Rights had been just started, perhaps not even finalized, keep in mind.

If mixing races is so grand, why are mixed race Hispanics intellectually inferior to Whites, Jews, and East Asians?

It seems inbreeding did better for Ashkenazi Jews, than mixing races did for Mexicans.

the Cold War is Over. Hitler merely needed an Army Group in reserve.

So many of the best, and brightest scientists, philosophers, writers, engineers etc. etc. have been politically incorrect, be it for things for Racism,Prejudices,, KKK, Nazism, Eugenics, even Genocide sometimes.

Now how many of the best, and brightest have been ANTIFA's, Blacks, Hispanics, or Muslims?

The outcome of what created Jewish Liberals?
The oppression caused by the Protestant Work Ethnic...work people to death.
No group cares about life and freedom and much as Jews and Jews not guided by Torah go to masochistic extremes.

So I say all Jews should be forced to spend their lives in a yeshivah and stop hanging out with drinkards and workaholics.

Education is a Torah command to which even the most assimilated Jews adhere.

So many of the best, and brightest scientists, have been politically incorrect, be it for things for Racism,Prejudices,, KKK, Nazism, Eugenics, even Genocide sometimes.

Now how many of the best, and brightest scientists, have been ANTIFA's, Blacks, Hispanics, or Muslims?
cultural anthropology has some answers. warfare degrades civilization and arrests development of some civilizations.

No group cares about life and freedom and much as Jews and Jews not guided by Torah go to masochistic extremes.

So I say all Jews should be forced to spend their lives in a yeshivah and stop hanging out with drinkards and workaholics.

IMO, Liberal Jews are a reaction to anti-Semitism, and it snow-balls, because anti-Semitism is often a reaction to Liberal Jews now-a-days.

The Liberal Jew tends to want to control, limit, or even eliminate the White Goyim power, or masses, and see it best fit by tolerance, and control.

If there's such a Protestant work ethic, how come lazy Brits in the UK, have Catholic Poles do their dirtiest, and hardest work, or in the U.S.A they have Catholic Mexicans do their dirtiest, and hardest work.

IMO, Liberal Jews are a reaction to anti-Semitism, and it snow-balls, because anti-Semitism is often a reaction to Liberal Jews now-a-days.

The Liberal Jew tends to want to control, limit, or even eliminate the White Goyim power, or masses, and see it best fit by tolerance, and control.
Incorrect...
Anti-Semitism forced Jews to create their own businesses.
Liberalism is a later product of the 60s and Dr. Timothy Leary.
The Jewish media around us came rather late around the 1980s and is a result of outdoing the goyim.

So many of the best, and brightest scientists, have been politically incorrect, be it for things for Racism,Prejudices,, KKK, Nazism, Eugenics, even Genocide sometimes.

Now how many of the best, and brightest scientists, have been ANTIFA's, Blacks, Hispanics, or Muslims?
cultural anthropology has some answers. warfare degrades civilization and arrests development of some civilizations.

Warfare degrades civilization, indeed.

Preparation to warfare builds technology, and civilization, however.

Rocketry, Microwages, the Internet, GPS, and a whole cr@pload of other techs were developed by the military.

If there's such a Protestant work ethic, how come lazy Brits in the UK, have Catholic Poles do their dirtiest, and hardest work, or in the U.S.A they have Catholic Mexicans do their dirtiest, and hardest work.
You just answered your own question and what I already explicitly stated...Protestants work other people to death.

Anti-Semitism is Biblical; try reading a Torah once in a while.

Incorrect...
The Jewish media around us came rather late around the 1980s and is a result of outdoing the goyim.

I'm calling BS, you even admitted that Spinoza was sort of a secularized / Liberal Jew, and that's going back close to 400 years ago.

Arguably people like Karl Marx, Ferdinand Lassalle, Rosa Luxemburg, Leon Trotsky, Max Horkheimer, Franz Boas, formulated today's Liberalism heavily, and all were of a Jewish background.

all it takes, is Ten simple Commandments from a God, not the Expense of Government.

Incorrect...

I'm calling BS, you even admitted that Spinoza was sort of a secularized / Liberal Jew, and that's going back close to 400 years ago.

Arguably people like Karl Marx, Ferdinand Lassalle, Rosa Luxemburg, Leon Trotsky, Max Horkheimer, Franz Boas, formulated today's Liberalism heavily, and all were of a Jewish background.
Spinoza did not cause Liberalism in America.
I presme that’s what we’re discussing.
The fact is you live your life through Wikipedia and I live my life through life and the people I have met throughout my life.
Jews couldn’t get jobs due t Shabbos.
They started their own business and rejected the cold blooded Republicans who worked other people to death.

Forum List

Back