Biggest threat to Western civilization?

Who's the biggest threat to Western civilization?

• Jewish Liberals.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Mexican Illegals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muslim Refugees.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Western European Liberals

• Russia.

• China.

• Iran

• Trump

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Blacks.

• Total voters
If anything Poles are resisting the collapse of Western Civilization best, along with Hungarians.

Poland's stood up to inferior Islamic Refugees, the Jewish Holocaust Industry, and the EU Globalists.

So they are happy being a backward part of Europe in a Globalized world. Got it.

Reality check, the future is a globalized world. But it will a globalized world that speaks English and trades in Dollars and listens to American Pop.

Yet, in the 1790's primitive, backwards German Prussians, German Austrians, and German Catherine the in-Grate of Russia all Partitioned Poland, for such a primitive, backwards reason as Poland having Europe's first philosophical constitution the May 3rd Constitution of 1791, which Germ-Mans reacted towards for it's unprecedented voting rights Democracy, and freedom for all Serfs, and Slaves.

I think Poles just understand balance, proportions, rationale, tend to be hard to brain-washed, and care about their culture deeply.

Western Europeans on the other hand tend to flail their hands around like hysterical retards, always over-compensating, incapable of understanding balance, proportions, or rationale very well, and easily brain-washed due to insecurity, of course they only care about their culture if told to do so.

I have very little respect for most Western Europeans right now.

About the only peoples who are kind of with it in Western Europe are Austrians, Finns, and Italians, 3 groups which are genetically distinct from the rest of Western Europe.

With Austrians being more like Hungarians, and Czechs genetically, Finns being more like Estonians, and Karelians of Russia, and Italians are more like Greeks, Albanians, Turks genetically, than like Western Europeans.

Although, Norway, and Denmark also seem to be resisting better than the rest of Western Europe too.

France, and Britain are the worst, even a little more so than Germany.

At least Germany has some Conservative parts like in parts of East Germany, or Bavaria.

Britain, and France all seem to be pretty dang Liberal.

Last edited:
Poles.

The dumbest people in Europe.

You beat me to it.

How many Pollocks does it take to paint a house? 1000. One to hold the brush and 999 to move the house up and down.

Damn.......this Polacks sure are stupid
A drain on the gene pool

Sure, the land of Copernicus, Marie Curie Sklodowska, Chopin, Adam Mickiewicz, Jozef Conrad, and Jan Szczepanik is dumb,
but Mexico, or Arabia, or Africa are not.

What a dumb f*ck you are.

I made a poll choices include.

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Western European Liberals.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

But, I'd love to hear feed-back?
infidels, protestants, and renegades to our supreme law of the land, are the biggest threat to Western civ.

What?
Infidels are the biggest threat?
What's this supposed to mean?
Sure doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Poles.

The dumbest people in Europe.

You beat me to it.

How many Pollocks does it take to paint a house? 1000. One to hold the brush and 999 to move the house up and down.

A drain on the gene pool

Sure, the land of Copernicus, Marie Curie Sklodowska, Chopin, Adam Mickiewicz, Jozef Conrad, and Jan Szczepanik is dumb,
but Mexico, or Arabia, or Africa are not.

What a dumb f*ck you are.

Hear about the Polish Admiral who asked to be buried at sea?
5 Polish sailors drowned digging his grave

Damn......Poles are so stupid

Didn't like the choices...........but I picked China..........they have a large military and are slowly getting better and better with their military.

Beware of the Dragon.
vt5zb.jpg

China's a major threat, indeed.

But, keep in mind Jewish Liberals, and Western European Liberals are fueling this monster, by outsourcing jobs in mass to China, to help build up their GDP / Wealth / Tax base / Military etc. etc. at our expense.

Same goes with a lot of other options, Mexican Illegals, and Muslim Refugees, might very well try to get into Western countries on their own.
However,
ultimately Jewish Liberals, and Western European Liberals don't do almost anything, and tolerate them too much.

Russia's also a threat because Jewish Liberals like the Rosenberg's + Yulii Borisovich Khariton gave them Nukes.

So, I think Jewish Liberals are clearly the biggest threat, point blank.

Last edited:
If not for Polacks we would have:

Cured cancer
Walked on Mars
Established world peace

Cured cancer?
Polish Marie Curie Sklodowska helped pave the way for radio-therapy for cancer treatments, while Polish Burzynski may have found a alternative cure.
While
Polish origins Jack Szostak by helping discover / research telomeres, helps us understand Cancer.

Walked on Mars?
Polish company Vigo Systems created the Infared Sensors used on the Mars Curiosity Rover.
Polish students do very, very in the University Rover Challenge.
Also
The Mars base prototype was invented by Polish scientists.

Established World peace?
Against Nazis Poles like Jan Karski, or Witold Pilecki, and Zegota were leaders in peace.
Against Soviets Poles like Ryszard Kuklinski, Pope Jan Pawel II, Brzezinski, and Lech Walesa were leaders in peace.
Against Muslims, Poles like Jan III Sobieski.
heck
Even Pole Strzelecki helped Irish with famine relief during the Irish Potato Famine.

Now explain the Mexican, Black, or Muslim equivalent?

The Cartels? the Crips? ISIS?

You're very deluded, to say the very least.

(A) Government employee unions, and in particular teachers' unions.

(B) The Vietnam war, which indirectly resulted in all of "higher education" coming under the total domination of liberal, pacifist, spoiled Draft dodgers.

Government employee unions have no power. They can’t negotiate wages and benefits, can’t go on strike ......another conservative boogeyman

Those who protested the Vietnam war were patriots.....those seeking to escalate an unwarranted war were traitors

This is the only thing I'd agree with you here, about Unions.

Other than that you sound like a bestial brutish savage.

(A) Government employee unions, and in particular teachers' unions.

(B) The Vietnam war, which indirectly resulted in all of "higher education" coming under the total domination of liberal, pacifist, spoiled Draft dodgers.

How are Teachers Unions ruining the U.S.A?
Hahaha, this is the 2nd worst response, after Poles are ruining the World by some stupid Liberals.

Teacher Unions aren't a hostile threat to America, what so ever.

Actually, Teachers are crucial to helping to build up skills for kids into adults.

The Teacher's Unions merely help lure in better teachers (Most of the time)

My parents are both Teachers, and I personally resent very dumb Republicans who attack Teachers.

If you hate public schools so much, go move to Somalia, where there's little to no civilization.

Schools are necessary for civilization, and development.

This poll is a big mess.

The presence in the West of options B and C are nothing but a consequence of option A so they shouldn't be options in the first place.

Actually, just about all the options are influenced by Jewish Liberals.
Even Trump, who's biggest financial backer is Sheldon Adelson is a Jewish Liberal too.
As well as Blacks, considering Jewish Lehman brothers were the biggest financial backers of the Cotton trade in America.

That's why I voted Jewish Liberals.

I made a poll choices include.

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Western European Liberals.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

But, I'd love to hear feed-back?
You really do need to add "WHITE LIBERALS" they are the only threat to America

Western European Liberals cover this well.

Not a heck of a lot of Eastern Europeans, or Southern Europeans are particularly Liberal.

Heck, the Right-Wing in countries like Poland, Hungary, Italy, Greece, Serbia, Czech, Slovakia, Austria etc. tend to make Republicans look like mega-Liberals.

If not for Polacks we would have:

Cured cancer
Walked on Mars
Established world peace
Poland is the center of the universe, but some characters prefer to look for enemies of Poland from immigration, from the province of "America" ...:crying:

If not for Jews giving Russia Nukes, it's hard to see Russia as a serious threat to the countries West of it.

Greed.....

Greed's a good answer too, because greed has caused squabble divisions, Republicans have become tax cut greedy, and Democrats have become welfare greedy. (Overall)

As for illegal immigrants, refugees, and outsourced jobs becoming increasingly threatening to the West, it's also partially related to greed, to cut costs by hiring foreigners because it's merely cheaper.

Same with Black slaves too.

I've read this pic is from Russia, I know this because one time I saw an article where they had a sort of exhibit dedicated to this pic in Russia.

It also makes more sense, because Russia's got a lot more bad ghettos, and poverty pockets than Poland, even if Russia has more super-wealthy oligarchs than Poland, as well.

I voted China but it’s a mix between China, Russia, corrupt American politicians and American “journalists” more interested in pushing a narrative than reporting the truth.

I voted China but it’s a mix between China, Russia, corrupt American politicians and American “journalists” more interested in pushing a narrative than reporting the truth.

China's super unified, as is Russia, the U.S.A, and EU are super divided, and it's because of Liberalism / Refugees / Illegal immigration / Balkanized minorities. (Largely)

I tend to think the U.S.A is f*cked, once Mexicans + ANTIFA + BLM start a sort of feral riot, so bad it turns into a civil war, then Russia, and China will use that as a pretext to conquer the World.

A drain on the gene pool

And to be fair, most Polish and Polish-American people are pretty cool and not racist morons like this guy.

Heck, my Brother in Law is Polish, nicest guy in the world.

All that said, SSE is really kind of an idiot...

What's wrong with racism?
I've failed to see anything that supports any kind of racial equality.
Therefor notions of racial equality are moronic, not racism. (Especially considering there is no equality in nature, or no equality in natural selection)

So, absolutely anti-Racism is for illogical fools.

Forum List

Back