Biggest threat to Western civilization?

Who's the biggest threat to Western civilization?

• Jewish Liberals.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Mexican Illegals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muslim Refugees.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Western European Liberals

• Russia.

• China.

• Iran

• Trump

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Blacks.

• Total voters
I would agree that in America the Evangelicals who are Fundamentalist Dominionists and also the Lutherans, the Evangelicals because they are Brainwashed in the mind and they WANT Armageddon ASAP so they think they can be Raptured up to Jesus and the Lutherans because they are in total support of Unlimited Immigration to America from Muslims and their church organisations actively work with the NGOs for this to occur, throughout history the Lutherans have ALWAYS sided with and support the Islamics especially as a way to diminish Roman Catholicism <snipped for brevity>.
`

I agree. My studies on then get a bit detailed but they have already infiltrated the RC's. Islam is an antithesis to American Evangelicalism. The alleged religion is rooted in the eschatological concept that we are living in the "end time", "final days".....the second coming of Jesus Christ. To me, it gets convoluted at this point
`
`

dispensationchart.jpg

`
`

End_Time_Chart_reduced.jpg

`

This is something I have always considered interesting and from my philosophical reading of Biblical Prophecy when the Evangelicals are told that Jesus Christ has appeared again in The Second Coming, the man they are going to follow will NOT be Jesus of Nazareth but will actually be The Antichrist, there is nothing in The Bible that suggest that Jesus Christ is physically going to manifest on Earth again as a physical man, the ONLY character who does manifest INSISTING he IS the Second Coming of Christ is The Antichrist. Also there is nothing in The Bible that indicates there is going to be The Rapture up to Jesus Christ that the Evangelicals are wanting pre-Armageddon. There is no pre-Armageddon Rapture, there is ONLY Armageddon.

I am also of the opinion that Mystery, Babylon is The United States of America and that The Whore of Babylon is New York City, this from my readings of the Biblical descriptions of The Whore of Babylon NOT a woman it says but a CITY surrounded by water on ALL sides, a CITY where all the Worlds Merchants perform their sorcery, a GREAT world financial centre and represented by a statue of a woman with her arm outstretched holding a golden cup and only one city on earth this describes and that is New York City specifically Manhattan Island, so The King of Babylon one of the names The Bible gives to The Antichrist is the MAIN DOMINANT leader of The United States of America, this does NOT have to be specifically the American President it COULD refer to whoever CONTROLS the American President, whoever CONTROLS them is then The King of Babylon, The Antichrist.

Biblical Prophecy is very fascinating and always has been, two of the worlds greatest humans were very interested in it Sir Isaac Newton and Galileo Galilei, there are some fundamental things that I don't follow Sir Isaac Newton on though, this specifically regarding Mystery, Babylon and who The King of Babylon will be, but Newton was a Protestant and I am Roman Catholic so of course we are going to have a very different opinion on Mystery, Babylon and The King of Babylon.

Last edited:
Ignorance, as can be seen here, works on many levels. The greatest ignorance is of the established facts about our mind, consciousness and the universe.

How about single motherhood? It costs Americans more than defense according to George Gilder in “Wealth and Poverty” not to mention the assault on society by the damaged children. According to him almost a trillion dollars a year funneled through over 90 government agencies is consumed in this way.
Of course broken families could be considered as a consequence as much as a cause. Maybe the root cause is higher up?
As families go so will the nation (and even the country).

Last edited:
I made a poll choices include.

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Western European Liberals.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

But, I'd love to hear feed-back?
Polacks

They degrade the gene pool

But, Negroid's, Arabs, and Hispanics don't?

You Democr@ps tend to have bizarre, and retarded theories.

(A) Government employee unions, and in particular teachers' unions.

(B) The Vietnam war, which indirectly resulted in all of "higher education" coming under the total domination of liberal, pacifist, spoiled Draft dodgers.

Government employee unions have no power. They can’t negotiate wages and benefits, can’t go on strike ......another conservative boogeyman

Those who protested the Vietnam war were patriots.....those seeking to escalate an unwarranted war were traitors

If not for Polacks we would have:

Cured cancer
Walked on Mars
Established world peace

More like Blacks, Germans, and Jews are the 3 biggest to stand against these accomplishments you list.

Blacks because of aid that could be used to build up society, is wasted on their welfare.

Germans because they in 2 World Wars killed probably at least hundreds of thousands of geniuses, some who could've solved such issues.

Jews because they have promoted Tolerance, Liberalism, and Equality of immigrants with inferior IQ's.

Last edited:

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

Polacks

As we all know......all are superior to Polacks

If you believe this, you're way retarded, seek an education, and mental health assessments.

Poles.

The dumbest people in Europe.

You beat me to it.

How many Pollocks does it take to paint a house? 1000. One to hold the brush and 999 to move the house up and down.

If anything Poles are resisting the collapse of Western Civilization best, along with Hungarians.

Poland's stood up to inferior Islamic Refugees, the Jewish Holocaust Industry, and the EU Globalists.

Western Europeans such as yourself so often simply lack brains, or balls overall.

Look at you, you're a national disgrace.

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

Polacks

You're kind of making me ashamed to be a bigot.

Oh, but their bigotry against Poles is fine, it's just when Blacks, Arabs, and Hispanics, or Jews are attacked it's not fine.

Talk about a hypocrite, and a dumb one at that.

If anything Poles are resisting the collapse of Western Civilization best, along with Hungarians.

Poland's stood up to inferior Islamic Refugees, the Jewish Holocaust Industry, and the EU Globalists.

So they are happy being a backward part of Europe in a Globalized world. Got it.

Reality check, the future is a globalized world. But it will a globalized world that speaks English and trades in Dollars and listens to American Pop.

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

Polacks

As we all know......all are superior to Polacks

If you believe this, you're way retarded, seek an education, and mental health assessments.
I’m NOT retarded!

Mother had me tested........the man said I was Special

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back